Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-06-2010, 05:11 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I did like Charles Davis till he started sounding like he had money on Georgia Tech in the Orange Bowl.
Charles Davis just seems like the nicest guy ever... to the point where he gives you diabetes
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:13 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I did like Charles Davis till he started sounding like he had money on Georgia Tech in the Orange Bowl.
hahahahahahaha
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like:
Brian Billick
Jaws
Michael Irvin(He's so damn ignorant,yet so damn funny. He's a part of fond memories as a middle schooler watching him on Sunday NFL Countdown)
Adam Schefter(Great insider)
John Clayton(The Professor. Great insider)

Hate:
Tom Jackson(His Raider hate and constant mouth jobs to Boomer)
Keyshawn Johnson(Has no idea what he talks about,and really comes off as stupid)
Mike Ditka(Just hate to hear him talk
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kordell Stewart.
He just tried to say Mike Zimmer might be a reason why we haven't won a lot down the stretch. I never liked him period but now I think he is terrible.

On the other hand, I like Lomas Brown.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:34 AM    (permalink
kiranadwaney
Rookie

kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hate: the nfl network insiders they brought in to replace adam schefter dont really like terry bradshaw either

like: rod woodson because he has come on the bbc for the last two super bowls also like michael strahan on the fox half time show and brian baldinger
Old 01-07-2010, 12:10 PM    (permalink
RockyMtn_Badger
Rookie

RockyMtn_Badger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Like: Collinsworth, Lombardi (when hes not humming off The Hoody), Billick, Howie Long
Hate: Simms, Hodge, Jaws, Cris Carter
RockyMtn_Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:40 PM    (permalink
irishbucsfan
Rookie

irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How can you not like Eisen, OP? He should do sports stand up.

"Frosties are corn flakes for people who can't face reality"
irishbucsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:10 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like: Matt Millen (he's a terrible GM, but he knows a lot about football and is a good analyst)
Herm Edwards is my favorite coach. I'd love to see him back in the NFL.
Jon Gruden is under-appreciated because everyone mutes MNF.

Hate: Troy Aikman (He consistently says the opposite of what is true. Joe Buck being beside him should help... but it doesn't. He still looks too stupid on TV.) Edit: Scratch that. All Former QBs on TV are idiots.

Last edited by descendency : 01-07-2010 at 04:14 PM.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Raider_fan_Canada
Rookie

Raider_fan_Canada is a cocksman.Raider_fan_Canada is a cocksman.Raider_fan_Canada is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiranadwaney View Post
hate: the nfl network insiders they brought in to replace adam schefter dont really like terry bradshaw either
I second that statement!

From all of them Mike Lombardi is the finest. Steve Wyche, Jason Laconfora, you guys suck.

They consitently try to put a certain spin, assume stuff or make conclusions out of the little information they could find. I hate it! Your not a former player, coach, scout or personnel guy so quit going where you have no business to.
Raider_fan_Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Mai name iz Murril and i playz de footballzzzzz.
All kidding aside he usually annoys me. I wont say he sucks at his job completely but I just find him annoying.
In all fairness, Hodge had numerous concussions and basically died during a football game. I'd cut him some slack for a spelling mistake.