Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-16-2009, 10:38 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Solo Dolo and Soundtrack 2 My Life are both growing on me. Basically there are 6 tracks (The above 2 and Day N Nite, Alive, CuDi Zone and Pursuit of Happiness) that are genuinely good tracks. The rest to me is on a fair bit lower level, a few tracks are rubbish and the remainder are just adequate.

Got to respect that it is something different though and these days 6 very good tracks on one album makes for a great album. Probably gets about a 3.5 to 4 out of 5 from me, which is about as good as I have given any album lately.

It is certainly better than the Blueprint III, that really only has 3 or 4 tracks that I liked and the rest was pretty much garbage. Got to say, Timbaland pretty much carried that album with his 3 tracks, Kanye killed Jay Z on Run this Town which is the other track I liked off it.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I gotta disagree with that. I love Cudi but BP3 is IMO a great album solid 4-4.5/5 but I'm a huge Jay Z fan so I probably carry some bias.

Speaking of Jay Z. I just found out not only will one of my favorite MCs wale be with him but Lupe Fiasco will be with him as well. I cannot wait for this show. Is it October 27th yet?
Old 09-17-2009, 08:03 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All hell nawz son, I love BP3...but I also love everything Hov does....especially Beyonce...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Opps double post.

Last edited by trkaline : 09-17-2009 at 08:09 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I gotta disagree with that. I love Cudi but BP3 is IMO a great album solid 4-4.5/5 but I'm a huge Jay Z fan so I probably carry some bias.

Speaking of Jay Z. I just found out not only will one of my favorite MCs wale be with him but Lupe Fiasco will be with him as well. I cannot wait for this show. Is it October 27th yet?
Got a link? cause i wanted to go only thing is its downstate in champaign. those opening guests would make me change my mind.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Listened to

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:19 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Triumph is all I gotta say bout that...
Old 09-17-2009, 11:31 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
Got a link? cause i wanted to go only thing is its downstate in champaign. those opening guests would make me change my mind.
It's not official yet but Wale let the cat out of the bag...

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...nd-lupe-fiasco
Old 09-17-2009, 11:58 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Have you ever seen Heaven at night?"

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
It's not official yet but Wale let the cat out of the bag...

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...nd-lupe-fiasco
I was just sayin to my sister I wanna see Wale do a show. I've seen Lupe 4 times already.

Looks like imma have to get some floor tickets for like 175 a piece on stub hub. I paid 150 on ticketmaster for one ticket at the Pearl theatre in Vegas at the Palms, july 4th. It was the last seat in the row off to the side. By the wall. So money wise, this upcoming show would be a much better deal. Thing is with Vegas, sooooo many hot chicks (don't get me started on that) and the atmosphere was great. But hey a large university ain't bad.

Bosanac01
Old 09-18-2009, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Triumph is all I gotta say bout that...
One of the best opening verses of all time. Deck killed it on that one.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...hop-awards-09-

is it just me or are all these nominees the same? they need to re work this show.

Bosanac01
Old 09-18-2009, 12:47 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone else thinks he sounds a little like lupe. voice wise.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:18 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta agree with CCB and trk BP3 is better than MOTM imo

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 08:15 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Y'all will like this.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Snorlax1
Rookie

Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That Game song is absolutely terrible.

Snorlax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:52 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorlax1 View Post

I love me some Blu, my favorite track on that album is Simply Amazin', great tune.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:43 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorlax1 View Post
I wouldn't say 'terrible'. Lyrically it's aight, but the background beat is what probably dragged down the song.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post

Y'all will like this.
IDK. I think its pretty cool.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:45 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm all about Ya Boy lately. This is such a good mixtape.

Old 09-20-2009, 02:51 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder what rap would be like if Biggie and Pac were still alive.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:54 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Hines, you got me hooked on Wiz Khalifa. I'm lovin' this track and beat in particular.

Old 09-27-2009, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Quote:

It's actually gonna be Wale, N.E.R.D. and J Cole.

Bosanac01
Old 09-27-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
Solo Dolo and Soundtrack 2 My Life are both growing on me. Basically there are 6 tracks (The above 2 and Day N Nite, Alive, CuDi Zone and Pursuit of Happiness) that are genuinely good tracks. The rest to me is on a fair bit lower level, a few tracks are rubbish and the remainder are just adequate.

Got to respect that it is something different though and these days 6 very good tracks on one album makes for a great album. Probably gets about a 3.5 to 4 out of 5 from me, which is about as good as I have given any album lately.

It is certainly better than the Blueprint III, that really only has 3 or 4 tracks that I liked and the rest was pretty much garbage. Got to say, Timbaland pretty much carried that album with his 3 tracks, Kanye killed Jay Z on Run this Town which is the other track I liked off it.
gotta disagree about Kanye being the best about Run This Town.Kanye was good no doubt but Jay's lyrics were great and Rhianna also killed it on that track
Old 09-27-2009, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
Hines, you got me hooked on Wiz Khalifa. I'm lovin' this track and beat in particular.

That song is so sick. I cannot wait untill his new mixtape drops.

If you want another Pittsburgh rapper, check out Boaz. He doesn't talk about weed too much, but he talks about hustling and how to pretty much survive in the streets. Check out his album. Good stuff.