Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-12-2013, 10:43 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 08-12-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^ That's what I'm sayin...

The lyricist purists have had enough. I'm telling you, the cycle back to story-telling has begaun.

I strongly support those pushing this
Old 08-12-2013, 10:53 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 08-12-2013, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
^ That's what I'm sayin...

The lyricist purists have had enough. I'm telling you, the cycle back to story-telling has begaun.

I strongly support those pushing this
If this track does anything, it's just gonna create more beefs. He wouldn't/shouldn't have included Jay Elect in the verse if that's what he meant.

@BIGKRIT 14m
"This is Gladiator ****"...Gotta give the people what they want .

@PUSHA_T 21m
I hear u loud and clear my *****... @kendricklamar

Last edited by Docta : 08-12-2013 at 11:12 PM.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:09 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
If this track does anything, it's just gonna create more beefs. He wouldn't/shouldn't have included Jay if that's what he meant.

@BIGKRIT 14m

PUSHA_T 21m
Good. What was the last beef we had that anyone gave a **** about?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He wouldn't/shouldn't have included Jay Elect in the verse if that's what he meant. If this track does anything, it's just gonna create more beefs.

@BIGKRIT 14m

@PUSHA_T 21m
Umm those aren't beefs at all, just two guys who get the competitive element of rap.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:16 PM    (permalink
BucSquad
Veteran

BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Umm those aren't beefs at all, just two guys who get the competitive element of rap.
that's how I took it and honestly that is great.
BucSquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:19 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

@LupeFiasco: Y'all know y'all easily impressed. Bar so low you need a shovel to get at it"

Lupe's upset that Kendrick doesn't want to murder him.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was just posting the tweets. Guys like Drake and Wale are the ones I'd be watching.

I was just saying Kendrick isn't going to change anything. Story-telling isn't where the money's at. This is just a diss track.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:26 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Or maybe not everybody is a fan of Kendrick and his mumble style raps.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:50 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I was just posting the tweets. Guys like Drake and Wale are the ones I'd be watching.
Watching for what? I'm not sure what you're getting at.
Old 08-13-2013, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Watching for what? I'm not sure what you're getting at.
How many have Drake been in? He's insecure. Three days ago he called Big Sean a bench player for saying he could out rap him. This time someone actually used his name in a track.

Hell, even Lupe's mad and he's got nothing to do with it.

@JoeBudden
A Cali ***** just said he’s the King of NY & u niggas so ******* worried about your relationships, y’all make me sick.

HE MAD!

Last edited by Docta : 08-13-2013 at 03:47 AM.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:22 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

TACKLE is right on Kendrick's intentions, he didn't really call anyone out at all , but if someone takes it personally I'm not going to be shocked. (Well, if it's anyone but Wale or Drake I will be.)

Last edited by yo123 : 08-13-2013 at 12:26 AM.
Old 08-13-2013, 01:26 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

http://www.sharebeast.com/gg6yetynxaqa

Dirty version.

I DON'T SMOKE CRACK **********' I SELL IT

Last edited by yo123 : 08-13-2013 at 01:42 AM.
Old 08-13-2013, 02:33 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kendrick's verse is up there with this one.

Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 06:10 PM    (permalink
BucSquad
Veteran

BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://vimeo.com/72255354

Danny Brown- The Old Documentary Haven't watched yet but should be good.
Old 08-13-2013, 06:22 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They are playing this down here late at night since he is a local artist. I love the beat, hate the song....It needs to be remixed by someone.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 09:39 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Kendrick included the names of the guys he did the song with.
How is that a diss? Big Sean released a song he's dissed on? Come on now?

Kendrick was dropping names. Making hip-hop a competition like it used to be. He's telling guys to step their game up.
Old 08-13-2013, 09:41 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
I was just saying Kendrick isn't going to change anything. Story-telling isn't where the money's at. This is just a diss track.
Hip-hop never, EVER was about "where the money's at." That's a big part of the problem. Guys trying to make millions off pop songs instead of being strong MCs.

KDot said step your game up.

If you take it as beef then you know your game is slippin.
Old 08-13-2013, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Saying you're the King of NY when you're from Cali is downright disrespectful to a NY rapper. That alone is going to start beefs.

The majority are not going to take it as beef, but Drake and Wale are more successful than Kendrick, and you already know Drake has a huge ego. What drives a beef more than ego?
Old 08-13-2013, 10:14 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Saying you're the King of NY when you're from Cali is downright disrespectful to a NY rapper. That alone is going to start beefs.

The majority are not going to take it as beef, but Drake and Wale are more successful than Kendrick, and you already know Drake has a huge ego. What drives a beef more than ego?
2Pac did California Love when he was born and raised in Baltimore.

This is nowhere near the 1st time a hip-hop artist challenged "reign" of a coast, and it won't be the last.

Instead of crying, many of the great NY MCs should start spitting real **** instead of writing pop songs.

Drake just dissed Big Sean last week. He can consider himself a big part of "starting" this, if it actually is beef.

The art of being an MC and hip-hop in general is largely rooted in rivalry and competition. These types of verses were regularly spit. Now everyone works together making dance songs.
Old 08-13-2013, 10:15 PM    (permalink
BucSquad
Veteran

Quote:

Drake and Kendrick are cool though, both were featured on each other's album. Kendrick wasn't even a big name when drake put him on his album. Wale should just be happy that he was mentioned, there's much better names out there. I can kind of see the NY thing.
Old 08-13-2013, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When Phil Jackson responds to your record...
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 10:35 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
When Phil Jackson responds to your record...
Well, it's one of the most talked about tracks in recent history and Phil Jackson is strongly mentioned in the verse. I'm sure Phil's got people lol.