Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-29-2009, 10:24 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post

Drake shouldn't even do this song anymore. It's Lupe's now.
The same could be said for Angels, the ending is just so good.

Enemy of the State has been a short mixtape but I enjoy it a lot, I'm so happy to finally have some new Lupe. I had been listening to the revenge of the nerds mixtapes.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 11:21 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagU View Post

I know there are alot of Weezy haters and now he is facing a year in jail, but we all know Weezy's best stuff is on these mixtapes and this is no different, on these mixtapes Weezy always has some classic lines and he goes off on some songs. This mixtape is not a classic like the droughts and the dedications, but it still goes pretty hard on a couple songs, but im still hopeing Weezy leaves us with the Carter 4 before he heads off to jail and decides not to drop Rebirth.
I just DL'ed this one yesterday, I like it a lot. I'm a big Weezy fan myself. I also hope he releases C4 before prison, but I'd like to hear Rebirth at some point in the future. It's intriguing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 02:39 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
I just DL'ed this one yesterday, I like it a lot. I'm a big Weezy fan myself. I also hope he releases C4 before prison, but I'd like to hear Rebirth at some point in the future. It's intriguing.
Well Weezy said that the Carter 4 and Rebirth will both be dropped in 2010, but we all know how with Weezy release dates are never set in stone.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:44 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagU View Post
Well Weezy said that the Carter 4 and Rebirth will both be dropped in 2010, but we all know how with Weezy release dates are never set in stone.
Especially considering Rebirth was supposed to come out in April, haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:47 PM    (permalink
2 Live Crew
Rookie

2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

www.stonesthrow.com
2 Live Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:33 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Especially considering Rebirth was supposed to come out in April, haha
Not to mention how many times The Carter 3 was pushed back lol, but atleast we know Weezy is a perfectionist and he wont drop an album until he feels it is perfect. This is why I am so pumped for The Carter 4 because I know Wayne wont rest until he makes it an absolute classic. I think it's goona be a great album for him to leave us with, just like T.I did with Paper Trail or it will be his great comeback album.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Can't C Me

THE PYREX KING, YO GOTTI!

Old 11-30-2009, 09:10 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't C Me, you live in Memphis?
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Can't C Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
Can't C Me, you live in Memphis?
Nah man, met Gotti a couple times though, real *****.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:14 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I hope he never puts out Rebirth. I hate the whole rock thing he did, I'm glad it seems like he's back to rapping now.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Can't C Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I hope he never puts out Rebirth. I hate the whole rock thing he did, I'm glad it seems like he's back to rapping now.
It's coming out, and Eminem is on a track. Can't be that bad if Eminem got involved.

Honestly Wayne has been whack for awhile though. Carter III was a classic but he's just spittin the same **** over and over again now.

Carter II, his mixtape game, then Carter III. Then some of his older **** was hot too. Everything since has been recycled or whack pretty much. Cash Money is trying to move him more into the mainstream which is almost impossible for an artist like him to do without losing his core fans.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:34 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

Quote:
He is too focused on being a rockstar then just being Wayne. I think this arrest has opened up his eyes though, I think he is goona hit the studio harder then ever first out is Drake's album which Drake and Weezy are such a sick duo and then I believe Carter 4 will come out this summer.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:59 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Prom Queen is pretty good IMO. Hot Revolver is horrible though. Troublemaker is ehh. But Ya I agree I want C4 alot more than the Rebirth.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:04 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Prom Queen is pretty good IMO. Hot Revolver is horrible though. Troublemaker is ehh. But Ya I agree I want C4 alot more than the Rebirth.
I loved Prom Queen at first but it got kind of annoying after a while. Although me and my buddies crack constant jokes about "fancy underwear", leave it to Weezy to bring up something like that.
Old 11-30-2009, 10:50 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

15 minutes long but its worth it. Game goes hard for 300 bars. It's cool cause the beat keeps changing between classic hip hop beats.

Old 11-30-2009, 10:58 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really you guys? I thought Prom Queen was one of the worst songs he's ever put out.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Carter II was the ****.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:07 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Really you guys? I thought Prom Queen was one of the worst songs he's ever put out.
I'm just as surprised as you are. I felt that way for a long time. No other way around it, just as awful a record as you could imagine. Weezy is such an enigma at times, it's very frustrating because he has the talent to do pretty much whatever the **** he wants with a beat.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 11:09 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Prom Queen was awful. That wasn't hip-hop. That was some ****** pop song meant to get radio play.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:10 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
15 minutes long but its worth it. Game goes hard for 300 bars. It's cool cause the beat keeps changing between classic hip hop beats.

You just find out about this? This is the ****, love listening to it when Im working out or doing something that takes hella time.

R.E.D. Album 2/16/10

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 12-01-2009, 02:11 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
The Carter II was the ****.

By far the best of the 3 imo.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:52 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This Clips album goes hard.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:14 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

2 new Eminem Songs

I like elevator more

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 12-04-2009, 02:59 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

Well Wayne is hard at work Rebirth is set for release December 21st, he dropped the two official next singles today.

Heres the official cover for the first song On Fire:

Heres the song its decent but not spectacular, its produced by Cool & Dre:

Heres the official cover for the 2nd single Da Da Da, which the audio has not yet been released:

Overall as one of Weezy's biggest supporters I wished that he was not goona drop Rebirth, but ill stick by Weezy even though im not that happy about it. Atleast im glad to see he has tone done the rock theme to this album alot.

Last edited by SwagU : 12-04-2009 at 03:03 PM.
Old 12-05-2009, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This worries me.

Quote:
“We got Snoop. We got Pharrell. I just was in the studio with him. We got Jim Jonsin. I did a record with him. I’m gonna get back in the studio with him. Trying to get the right amount of hit records on this. It’s gonna be the complete opposite of what Man on the Moon was. Man on the Moon was so serious. This one is gonna be more playful and fun. It’s about having a good time.
If we get 15 tracks that sound like "Make Her Say" I'm going to murder someone. But if it's more like "Simple As" or "Up Up & Away", I'm okay with it.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote