Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-01-2010, 12:19 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank Me Later leaked. Great album. Loving the feel.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
Thank Me Later leaked. Great album. Loving the feel.
Got a link?

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 12:43 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not anymore, and my internet just crashed when I tried to usershare.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I decided today I don't really like Mac Dre that much. Am I going to hell?
Nah, not really. I've found that his style takes getting used to. It's unlike anybody else out there.

You downloaded his discography, right? He's got a ton of ****, so I'll give you a direction of my personal favorites of his.

California Livin
2 Hard 4 The ****** Radio
(Two of my favorites - made in the late 80s when he was really young. Love the old school hip-hop feel of these songs)

Bleezies n Heem
Dollalalala Lotsa Paypa
Thizzelle Dance
Feelin Myself
Since 84
Get Stupid
Not My Job
Ice Cream
Ice Cream Pt II
U Beezy
Dreganomics
Retro Dance
Clap
Mafioso
Dredio
Cuddies Say Yee
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dredio has been in my rotation since it was posted a few pages back. Haven't had much time to sit down and really listen to some of his other stuff.

Old 06-01-2010, 04:33 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 06-01-2010, 04:42 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Nah, not really. I've found that his style takes getting used to. It's unlike anybody else out there.

You downloaded his discography, right? He's got a ton of ****, so I'll give you a direction of my personal favorites of his.

California Livin
2 Hard 4 The ****** Radio
(Two of my favorites - made in the late 80s when he was really young. Love the old school hip-hop feel of these songs)

Bleezies n Heem
Dollalalala Lotsa Paypa
Thizzelle Dance
Feelin Myself
Since 84
Get Stupid
Not My Job
Ice Cream
Ice Cream Pt II
U Beezy
Dreganomics
Retro Dance
Clap
Mafioso
Dredio
Cuddies Say Yee
Downloaded his discography, googled which is his best ****. 2 hard 4 the ******* radio was ok, not that great.i liked california livin. i liked all damn day. not much else really stood out to me. i will finish thizelle washington and turf buccaneers to see if i change my mind, but i didnt really like him that much in young black brotha.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 05:39 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's definitely not for everyone. A lot of bay stuff isn't for anyone outside of the bay lol

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Old 06-01-2010, 08:02 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ive been listening to chip tha ripper recently... he does a lot of stuff with cudi, and he's not bad.

EDIT: way better...

Last edited by sbh15 : 06-01-2010 at 08:37 PM.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:56 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank Me Later

http://hotfile.com/dl/46120265/77f22...M.COM.zip.html

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 06-02-2010, 01:21 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn. For some reason when I hear the beginning of "Over" I get so hyped up and turn everything up hahaha

WHAT AM I DOING?

Old 06-02-2010, 04:19 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Hope downloading from that doesnt give me any virus's.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 04:50 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Hope downloading from that doesnt give me any virus's.
its good. I downloaded. :evilstare)

Old 06-02-2010, 04:57 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya I just got done downloading it.

Sounds alright. Has a bunch of slow songs on it that Im not feeling. Up all night is good, Thank me now and Miss me are probably my fav so far. I still like Over more than the rest

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 06-02-2010, 07:19 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Lil Wayne goes so hard in Miss Me. "i aint lying i shoot, you dont need signs for proof, turn you into a vegetable like you lying in soup, and when im in the booth, ***** the lion is loose, man i got so many styles that i am a group"

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 06-02-2010, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Downloading now. Gonna give it a run through while I workout, wont actually listen enough to get a good opinion tho.
Old 06-02-2010, 08:02 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Downloading now. Gonna give it a run through while I workout, wont actually listen enough to get a good opinion tho.
It doesnt seem like a workout type of music but thats just my opinion

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 06-02-2010, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
It doesnt seem like a workout type of music but thats just my opinion
It wasn't haha.

Early thoughts:

- He did slow it down too much. I like the occasional slow Drake as a nice change of pace. Did that well on his tapes.....I think he overdid it here tho. Didn't ruin the album, but limited it.

- When he rapped, it was pretty good. Not up to par of Comeback Season Drake, but very solid. Much better then most of the crap out there that sells.

- He got beat up by Jay. I guess it was just experience shining through, but I think Jigga delivered the clearly better verse. Not a big deal really, but whenever 2 huge guys do a song together, its only natural. it happened with Renegade, it will happen here (even tho Renegade>>>>>anything on this album)

- I wish Drake could switch up his delivery a bit to fit mood. He does sound similar on everything. Now, I havent "listened" to the album yet, but from a quick run through he doesnt fit the mood well like, well, Jay Electronica does.

- Final Thoughts: Good album, well composed and flows well. Good stuff from a good artist. Nothing classic, nothing special or even great. But, what is great is the fact that a mainstream guy, and possibly the biggest star in rap, is actually a good rapper. I just wish he did it more on the album :)
Old 06-02-2010, 11:01 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i don't think drake is a good rapper at all, but he's really catchy and can for the most part hide his weaknesses with beats that fit his flow. it seems to me he kind of emphatically talks when he's rapping rather than actually rapping. usually slow beats that go pretty hard seem to fit him (i.e. forever, over)
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
i don't think drake is a good rapper at all, but he's really catchy and can for the most part hide his weaknesses with beats that fit his flow. it seems to me he kind of emphatically talks when he's rapping rather than actually rapping. usually slow beats that go pretty hard seem to fit him (i.e. forever, over)
Drake is def. a good rapper imo. He isn't the deep, intellectual, blow your mind type rapper, but he is still a good one in my book. If you can listen to Comeback Season and tell me he doesn't have chops as a rapper, I will tell you to get your ears checked haha.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:55 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

Room For Improvement>>>>Comeback Season

He was pretty amateurish, but the whole tape was just technical rapping exercises.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
Room For Improvement>>>>Comeback Season

He was pretty amateurish, but the whole tape was just technical rapping exercises.
I enjoy listening to Comeback Season more, both are great tapes tho.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:30 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

I like hearing the early stages of a young rapper's career. That's when you know he's just rapping with few outside influences.

Speaking of which,

Old old J.Cole when he was audio battling on Canibus central forums.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/66083890c654c2ce/