Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-24-2010, 04:12 PM    (permalink
aLARGEtopHat
Rookie

aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Basically his rhymes are like an empty prison, a waste of bars. - Lord Finesse
aLARGEtopHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 05:01 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post

Also, I think EvilNixon died a little inside.
I've tried telling him he had the wrong Jay listed as the GOAT.
Old 09-24-2010, 05:52 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Smokin on that Headband, call that **** the Paul Pierce"

He's baaaaaaack. Digital release of I Am Not a Human Being comes out on Tuesday.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 06:17 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
So Jay Electronica was a scam this whole time? I don't know the ins and outs of hip hop, so someone tell me if this is true.
Ghostwriters are not out of the ordinary. Jay Z,Ludacris, amongst others writing for Dr.Dre. T.I. writing for Bow Wow,etc.

His GOAT status is in jeopardy as of now. Dunno though. Jay has said nothing about it, and the legal stuff is real.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 01:45 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so nice

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:30 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jay Electronica was all hype. You take away one of his most compelling features, now what is he?

Yeah, it's old, oh well.

Love this...

"They holding out on ***** while you tryna make a move, but they'll make you kneel before you score - Maurice Jones Drew"
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 02:05 AM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
"Smokin on that Headband, call that **** the Paul Pierce"

He's baaaaaaack. Digital release of I Am Not a Human Being comes out on Tuesday.
Maybe I stopped liking rap, or like old school too much still. But that lines a horrible attempt at a punchline

edit - why won't my link video pop up?

Sig by, Hitman D

Last edited by katnip : 09-26-2010 at 02:24 AM.
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 02:46 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katnip View Post
Maybe I stopped liking rap, or like old school too much still. But that lines a horrible attempt at a punchline

edit - why won't my link video pop up?
It was just amusing because Headband is one of my favorite strains. It's OG x Master x Sour Diesel.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
It was just amusing because Headband is one of my favorite strains. It's OG x Master x Sour Diesel.
And Paul Pierce is "The Truth"
Old 09-27-2010, 08:44 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rapping to an orchestral beat is so ******* bad ass.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Purple Kush
Rookie

Purple Kush is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Purple Kush is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Purple Kush is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Purple Kush is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Purple Kush is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Purple Kush is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Purple Kush is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Purple Kush is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Purple Kush is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Purple Kush is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Purple Kush is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's face it new hip hop is well, just awful in my opinion.

All about old school.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:09 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post

Rapping to an orchestral beat is so ******* bad ass.
I think I posted this in here a while back. Nonetheless, an awesome track with a killer beat. Also, Kool G Rap is a top 5 rapper of all time.
Old 09-28-2010, 12:47 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Listening to "I am not a human being". It's Meh. Maybe I got spoiled because of Kanye's weekly jams, but IMO I've heard MIXTAPES that wipe the floor with this. These beats are too basic and lil wayne is kinda off a little bit. He needs a little focus or else he's just too far scattered to make any sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 01:05 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no idea why but for some reason Jay Electronica's tracks have become more appealing to me now that I know about his ghost writer. Maybe I think the backstory about the writer is pretty cool how he wrote these elaborate journals in rhyme and rhythm influences from hip-hop.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:21 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
Ghostwriters are not out of the ordinary. Jay Z,Ludacris, amongst others writing for Dr.Dre. T.I. writing for Bow Wow,etc.

His GOAT status is in jeopardy as of now. Dunno though. Jay has said nothing about it, and the legal stuff is real.
This has to be a joke right? I mean what has this guy done that he could even be close to the GOAT
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 09:53 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
This has to be a joke right? I mean what has this guy done that he could even be close to the GOAT
jacked someone elses lyrics.. lol

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 11:03 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i was thinking if this last night:

toughest question of all time is Top 5 Rap songs ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Purple Kush
Rookie

Purple Kush is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Purple Kush is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Purple Kush is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Purple Kush is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Purple Kush is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Purple Kush is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Purple Kush is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Purple Kush is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Purple Kush is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Purple Kush is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Purple Kush is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post

You know you gotta have some Eazy E in that *****!
Old 09-28-2010, 11:32 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

My top 5 favorite (limit one per artist, fluid list):

Yesterday - Atmosphere
Lose Yourself - Eminem
Family Business - Kanye West
Soundtrack 2 My Life - Kid Cudi
Fighters - Lupe Fiasco

Man that was harder than I thought. These my be potentially my top 5, but holy ****, all of these are interchangeable.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All Personal Preference

1. Nas - Halftime
2. Kid Cudi - Persuit Of Happiness
3. 2pac - Dear Mama
4. Wu-Tang - Triumph
5. Lupe Fiasco - Go Go Gadget Flow

HM: Blackstar - Re:defintion.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:04 PM    (permalink
aLARGEtopHat
Rookie

aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favorite, not best:

1. Zion-I ft grouch - Flow
2. Cage - Subtle art of the break up song
2. Blackstar - Thieves in the night
2. Murs - Mur's Day
2. Nas - The world is Yours
aLARGEtopHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Purple Kush
Rookie

Eazy E- neighborhood sniper

Bone Thugs- East 1999

Bone Thugs- Mo Murda

Project Pat- Redrum

Tupac- Me against the world

No particular order... there are too many songs out there to just choose five.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:05 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I have no idea why but for some reason Jay Electronica's tracks have become more appealing to me now that I know about his ghost writer. Maybe I think the backstory about the writer is pretty cool how he wrote these elaborate journals in rhyme and rhythm influences from hip-hop.
I know right? Its like he was actually a real artist. I don't see a lot of rappers as artists nowadays.
Old 09-28-2010, 04:19 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Kush View Post
You know you gotta have some Eazy E in that *****!
Speaking of rappers who didn't write their own lyrics....
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:25 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Listening to "I am not a human being". It's Meh. Maybe I got spoiled because of Kanye's weekly jams, but IMO I've heard MIXTAPES that wipe the floor with this. These beats are too basic and lil wayne is kinda off a little bit. He needs a little focus or else he's just too far scattered to make any sense.
Yeah I didnt expect much from it in the first place. Felt that they just wanted to put out a album while he was in prison, just to put out a album. There is a couple good songs, but the rest I feel were just mosty throw away tracks Wayne had did before going to prison. I expect Carter 4 to be absolutely completely insane though. Actually heard Weezy is writing down lyrics in prison for it, he ain't goona sleep for days when he comes out.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote