Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 04-25-2009, 10:18 PM    (permalink
BPhilb
Veteran

BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJHawk50 View Post
If only Carl Peterson would have made a comeback only to make the first round pick and then quit again back to Pioli. lol I just wanted Curry, he is even a good guy. It was nice to see his emotions being drafted too...would have been so nice with Derrick Johnson.
Agreed. Curry and Johnson is fun to think about, but I probably wouldn't have mattered if they were taking on guards and tackles all day long because Tamba Hali or Turk McBride couldn't contain one of the ends. It would have been similar to Houston years ago taking David Carr but not putting an OLine in front of him. Great talent, but no chance to succeed. If we can get these lines fixed we can start getting Curry type players down the road when they can make a difference.
BPhilb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 12:01 AM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

Yeah, we should target LB again on day 2 though at least for depth. Shall be interesting to see what is up their plans for the second day.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
BPhilb
Veteran

BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJHawk50 View Post
Yeah, we should target LB again on day 2 though at least for depth. Shall be interesting to see what is up their plans for the second day.

I'm actually hoping for Duke Robinson in round 3. Actually, I'm hoping we move down because there is a lot of talent left but Robinson seems to be a great value at 3 though it would probably signal the end of Brian Waters for us.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:08 AM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPhilb View Post
I'm actually hoping for Duke Robinson in round 3. Actually, I'm hoping we move down because there is a lot of talent left but Robinson seems to be a great value at 3 though it would probably signal the end of Brian Waters for us.
I have to say that I expect Brian Waters to be gone, they keep repeating they want players who WANT to be Kansas City Chiefs and it's obvious that Waters doesn't want to.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
Old 04-26-2009, 12:11 AM    (permalink
BPhilb
Veteran

I agree. Sad but probably the best thing to do right now. Wish we would have delt him a year ago when he had some real value.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:13 AM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

One thing is for sure. This won't be the same old Chiefs in 2009!

Old 04-26-2009, 07:37 AM    (permalink
DJC
Veteran

DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Herm Edwards wife > Scott Pioli

Sig by BoneKrusher
DJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:56 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hoping our 3rd round pick is Chase Coffman,Duke Robinson or Juaquin Iglesias but even if not I trust Pioli.

I know alot of you are not happy but lets not give up on Pioli all ready the man knows what he is doing we just can't see the blue print from where we are stitting.

Have faith my freinds.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:05 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope it isn't a TE or CB. Anything else is fine I guess.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:23 AM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJC View Post
Herm Edwards wife > Scott Pioli
I want to tell pioli that thre are more positions of need for KC than 5 tech D-ends! Pioli is pretty much garunteeed(sp) Cassell becoming the next Scott Mitchell. I also hate the fact that just because he waas with the patriots he seems to be unable to do no wrong.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:25 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and terrible pick #2 for Pioli
Old 04-26-2009, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2009/profil...magee?id=79601
Old 04-26-2009, 09:31 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really worried that we're not doing anything to help Cassel right now. We traded away his best target (Tony) and haven't upgraded the line at all. Tyson will start right away but I think Alex Magee is going to be nothing more than a rotational / developmental guy for at least a year.

Old 04-26-2009, 09:36 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
I'm really worried that we're not doing anything to help Cassel right now. We traded away his best target (Tony) and haven't upgraded the line at all. Tyson will start right away but I think Alex Magee is going to be nothing more than a rotational / developmental guy for at least a year.
exactly.Pioli will regret all this DL when Cassel gets the crap knocked out of him by an inept OL especially if we trade Waters
Old 04-26-2009, 11:24 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

a CB?!?!?of all the posistions we DID'NT need CB was at the top.another bad pick
Old 04-26-2009, 11:27 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah I really don't get the CB pick. We haven't even touched the oline yet. Duke Robinson, Herman Johnson, tons of OT on the board. CB was the only position I wanted to stay away from.

This is turning out to be a pretty asstastic draft.

Old 04-26-2009, 12:59 PM    (permalink
bspen4
Rookie

bspen4 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This next pick better be Offense
bspen4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 01:12 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Offensive tackle, not bad for OL help but I've honestly never heard of this guy and I live in Kansas.

This is the only pick so far I haven't absolutely hated and I'm indifferent about it.

Old 04-26-2009, 01:16 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

I absolutely hate this pick as well.you had Robinson(who could take over for Waters if he is traded) and Meradith on the board and you take this no name?
Old 04-26-2009, 01:27 PM    (permalink
John Preston
Rookie

John Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.John Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.John Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.John Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.John Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.John Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.John Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.John Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.John Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.John Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.John Preston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awful pick. Awful.

This draft has been completely indefensible.
John Preston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 01:28 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Preston View Post
Awful pick. Awful.

This draft has been completely indefensible.
totally agree
Old 04-26-2009, 02:37 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

lost out on Duke, Meredith and H. Johnson but no worries we have Mr. No Name from Missouri

this franchise is becoming the next Detroit Lions
Old 04-26-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
lost out on Duke, Meredith and H. Johnson but no worries we have Mr. No Name from Missouri
31 one other teams let them fall to the 5th round as well must not be all that great.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:00 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Never heard of this WR either.

Old 04-26-2009, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
Never heard of this WR either.
He must suck then.