Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-31-2008, 12:59 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Tattoo Thread

Just wondering if any other folks on here has some ink. I've got a few and will post pictures in a bit.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ersoutline.jpg

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Last edited by terribletowel39 : 01-31-2008 at 08:05 PM.
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 01:11 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i was gunna start this thread like a week ago...just didnt get around to it. I acutally dont have any yet, but i was thinking of going and getting one. Just wanted some other peoples opinions. Like do you regret getting it now? is it too permanent? i dunno part of me wants one and part of me doesnt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I made a thread like this about a month ago but I guess it is no longer available. Anyways, mine is an Autism awareness ribbon with Autism written below it. Here's a picture...

Up close.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:25 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was going to say there was a long thread about this awhile ago.

I'm going to be getting mine in the next two weeks

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 01:55 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have 2 right now, but I got them both about 5 to 6 years ago. I plan on getting 3 more that all have meaning to me. However, my general rule for tattoo's is, I only get them in places that can be covered. There's no way I'd get any on my forearms, neck, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 02:00 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really would love to get a tattoo, but I don't want something just for the hell of it. Don't want anything generic either, I'd really like to figure out something meaningful that I could get and be cool with having on me but for the life of me I cannot. I'd be curious to see what everyone has to say about APS's questions as well.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 02:09 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah if i do decide to get one, it needs to mean something to me, which is hte problem i just cant find something that means enough to me now when im 19 that i want to be on my body for the rest of my life. and as to the above post, i would never get something i couldnt cover up with a plan tshirt.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
I have 2 right now, but I got them both about 5 to 6 years ago. I plan on getting 3 more that all have meaning to me. However, my general rule for tattoo's is, I only get them in places that can be covered. There's no way I'd get any on my forearms, neck, etc.
Exactly, thats why the shoulder blade was great for me. Its not like I don't want people to see it, however I like for it to not always be showing.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:19 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
Exactly, thats why the shoulder blade was great for me. Its not like I don't want people to see it, however I like for it to not always be showing.
I mean, you've got to think about the fact this thing is going to be on you for life. I don't want to be going into a job interview or something with a dragon on my neck and a pair of boobs on my hand, with "blow me" on my forearm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 02:24 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well i've got the forearm tats. i just think of it as, i'm going to go into a interview with a long sleeve shirt on anyway. they won't see them. hell i work at a corporate countrywide office now and just wear a light hoodie with my short sleeves and have my sleeves up 90% of the time.

answering APS, no i don't regret them. and have no intention of ever regretting them. the ribs one hurts like a biznatch. i had a big bruise on my right bicep from me biting it so hard to take some pain away from my rib area as i was getting that one. don't let anybody tell you it doesn't hurt. like, "oh, its just an annoying feeling." no it hurts. the forearms wasn't bad at all, but the ribs felt like what i would imagine getting branded feels like, but just constantly.

also don't let what people tell you about the pain effect where you do want to get it. even though it hurts if you want it on your ribs or anywhere get it there. do what you want. don't let the artist or friends and family effect what you get put on you. its your decision and your body and like others have said, it will be there for the rest of your life.

Last edited by terribletowel39 : 01-31-2008 at 02:38 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:36 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have 3 This is the one on my back, its an "A" with claw marks its my own design

Old 01-31-2008, 03:15 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was thinking about getting one that is the skyline of cincinnati with logos of the bengals, the reds, my high school, and my college incorporated into it somehow.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 03:20 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
I was thinking about getting one that is the skyline of cincinnati with logos of the bengals, the reds, my high school, and my college incorporated into it somehow.
that would be pretty bad ass. except for the bengal thing. haha that would cost a lot though.

Old 01-31-2008, 05:02 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

the one i was thinking about getting was a hammerhead shark with a tribal design sprouting from it. i love the design, but i dont think i can justify getting it without having some sort of deeper meaning. anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with it? i mean, i used to love sharks as a kid, but that isnt enough. anyone?
Quote:
Old 01-31-2008, 05:16 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
the one i was thinking about getting was a hammerhead shark with a tribal design sprouting from it. i love the design, but i dont think i can justify getting it without having some sort of deeper meaning. anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with it? i mean, i used to love sharks as a kid, but that isnt enough. anyone?
yea if you are trying to stick with something that means something to you i would always stay away from tribal unless you are part indian or are indian. just my opinion. whenever i see tribal i always think that that tat can't mean anything to that person, they just thought it looked cool.

the shark is a good idea if youn love sharks. means something to you type stuff. depends on really the things you have experienced in your life. like i got hakuna matata on my wrist and i know most people jump straight to Lion King but its a Swahili term that means "there are no worries here" and from expeirences in my life thats how i try and live each day, worry free. not let the little things stress me out. stuff like that.

Old 01-31-2008, 05:39 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I was going to say there was a long thread about this awhile ago.

I'm going to be getting mine in the next two weeks
i'm not a religious man but i like the look of it. should be sweet, where are you getting it??

Old 01-31-2008, 05:50 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
i'm not a religious man but i like the look of it. should be sweet, where are you getting it??
Yeah i agree, looks real good. Considering i have no idea when it comes to religion i gotta ask what that verse is? And also i think the font could be changed, but than again i don't know if it has some sort of significance or something.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 05:56 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
Yeah i agree, looks real good. Considering i have no idea when it comes to religion i gotta ask what that verse is? And also i think the font could be changed, but than again i don't know if it has some sort of significance or something.
i would agree about the font. the actual drawing uses exagerrated lines and big strokes and what not and the font is not like that at all. which could be cool to have the differences but i would change it to go more with how the actual head and stuff is done.

Old 01-31-2008, 06:50 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have three. A Welsh dragon, a Scottish lion, and a Maltese Cross.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[quote=terribletowel39;870867]Just wondering if any other folks on here has some ink. I've got a few and will post pictures in a bit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...kunamatata.jpg

[quote]

There are normal tattoos, and then there are ones like they are raised above the skin. How do they do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 07:42 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been looking into a cool font type of design. Want to get a really cool design of my intials on my arm.
Old 01-31-2008, 08:09 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
There are normal tattoos, and then there are ones like they are raised above the skin. How do they do that?
i'm not quite sure. i'm going to talk to my artist saturday about another one and will ask him. i know what you are talking about but never looked into it.

Old 01-31-2008, 08:15 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got a quarter sized RCPM logo.

It was free!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 08:28 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
I got a quarter sized RCPM logo.

It was free!
Russian Center for Preventive Medicine or Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers??

Old 01-31-2008, 08:50 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
they are raised above the skin for only a short time, the skins just irritated and most tattoos looked raised when they are fresh but once they scab over and heal they go back to normal. On a few of my tattoos there are parts that are partially raised still, but there's no technique to make them stay this way.
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote