Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-30-2009, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:49 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
Don't use the map they aren't all confirmed cases and I am not sure I would trust google maps as much as other sources.

For Americans:
http://www.cdc.gov/swineflu/

Center of Disease Control is a source you can trust they update the confirmed cases in each particular state along with the death count. Right now is says 109 confirmed cases, New York has the most confirmed cases of Swine Flu with 50, and the only death has come from texas.

Non-Americans:
http://www.who.int/csr/disease/swineflu/en/index.html

World Health Orginization is another source you can trust they are posting regular updates. here is the latest one

http://www.who.int/csr/don/2009_04_30_a/en/index.html
Or, you can be like normal sane people and realize the swine flu is just as overblown as SARS was and not worry about it. There will be VERY few deaths in the US from Swine flu, if their are modern anti-virals that country won't have to worry too much(since it's been responding to a couple of them.)
Old 04-30-2009, 03:55 PM    (permalink
gameplaya2435
Rookie

gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.

Any bets on what the next Southpark episode will be about?
Old 04-30-2009, 03:56 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea I don't know about Death and all that, worst I heard is a 2 week flu, with some throwing up etc, past that, I've yet to hear about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:56 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameplaya2435 View Post
Any bets on what the next Southpark episode will be about?
im taking dead babies for 5,000

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:23 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post

Lol.
My new desktop - awesome pic LOL

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:32 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think people are morons and just need to relax about this whole situation. If anyone has taken the time to notice...the swine flu started in poor areas of Mexico, where they can't get the right vaccines to the people. In poor areas is where disease spread quickly. Just think of Africa and what not. Poor sanitation and lack up nutrition is what make it spread. The young children also don't help. They wipe their eyes, noses, and put their hands in their mouths. All you gotta do to avoid it is keep your hands clean, and if you touch someone who might be sick...then wash yourself.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got bad news.

My sister is in the hospital. She developed a fever of up to 39 degrees (celcius, over 100 F), lots of phlegm, throat pain, and she was starting to get nauseous.

Neither of my two sisters, my mom, and myself have left the house since the draft started. My father has gone out to work but starting tomorrow work is suspended until May 6 in my state, Nuevo Leon.

Doctors say that while the symptoms are very, very similar to those of swine flu, they believe it's not it. They're still, however, gonna keep her all night to keep making tests.

They also said that it was great that she was taken there today, because it's just as the virus is starting to grow stronger (be it, hopefully, a normal case of the flu and not the swine one). They said that if she hadn't arrived, she would have stopped eating and started vomiting, and that she would have gotten extremely weak, extremely fast.

It's weird that she got sick, considering that we haven't left the house at all. All our food has been homemade, we're washing hands around every hour, as well as using Purell and things of the sort.

She seems to be improving with some treatment that the swine flu supposedly isn't vulnerable to, but as of right now all wait, hope it's not the swine flu, and simply hope for the best.

This is really effin scary for my family right now.

:S

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:58 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That really sucks goose...hope it isn't swine flu and hope she gets better quick!

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:15 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"I'm tellin ya the pigman is alive. The governments been experimenting with pigmen since the fifties."

Assume this is how it started. I'll never doubt Cosmo Kramer again.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
"I'm tellin ya the pigman is alive. The governments been experimenting with pigmen since the fifties."

Assume this is how it started. I'll never doubt Cosmo Kramer again.

OMG, ITS ALL TRUE!!!!!!!!!
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:51 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
I think people are morons and just need to relax about this whole situation. If anyone has taken the time to notice...the swine flu started in poor areas of Mexico, where they can't get the right vaccines to the people. In poor areas is where disease spread quickly. Just think of Africa and what not. Poor sanitation and lack up nutrition is what make it spread. The young children also don't help. They wipe their eyes, noses, and put their hands in their mouths. All you gotta do to avoid it is keep your hands clean, and if you touch someone who might be sick...then wash yourself.
Who is not relaxing? I don't get it when you guys keep saying that.

I haven't seen anyone freaking out unless I missed a post, even on the news they were just informing people and not freaking out like you had to stay in the house.

It's already had multiple cases reported in Texas, California, and one other state, so lots of places are taking the pre-cautions to make sure it doesn't spread...Even if it doesn't kill you, you still have to go through procedures to make sure it doesn't spread, explain to me how people should "relax"? Just seems to me like people are trying to stay informed, personally I'm just happy they closed our school down, but I do know they don't just close college campuses down for multiple days during exam time unless there is a legit reason.

What would anyone be a moron for? Watching the news?

Quote:
Old 05-01-2009, 12:52 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Who is not relaxing? I don't get it when you guys keep saying that.

I haven't seen anyone freaking out unless I missed a post, even on the news they were just informing people and not freaking out like you had to stay in the house.
.................... :o

I was freaking out a little, but that because I live so close to the two schools in NY that were infected. And now I'm embarrassed. :(
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:54 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
.................... :o

I was freaking out a little, but that because I live so close to the two schools in NY that were infected. And now I'm embarrassed. :(
Lol maybe I did miss that then, hadn't gone through the entire thread.

Quote:
Old 05-01-2009, 01:15 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think anyone is freaking out, but we're seeing a virus that's spreading decently quickly, comes out one of the largest cities on the planet, has the most dangerous effects on the people with the strongest immune systems, and already has confirmed cases sprouting up all over the world.

Certainly, it isn't a globally fatal epidemic, but it doesn't have to be to warrant attention and caution.
Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:47 AM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
I got bad news.

My sister is in the hospital. She developed a fever of up to 39 degrees (celcius, over 100 F), lots of phlegm, throat pain, and she was starting to get nauseous.

Neither of my two sisters, my mom, and myself have left the house since the draft started. My father has gone out to work but starting tomorrow work is suspended until May 6 in my state, Nuevo Leon.

Doctors say that while the symptoms are very, very similar to those of swine flu, they believe it's not it. They're still, however, gonna keep her all night to keep making tests.

They also said that it was great that she was taken there today, because it's just as the virus is starting to grow stronger (be it, hopefully, a normal case of the flu and not the swine one). They said that if she hadn't arrived, she would have stopped eating and started vomiting, and that she would have gotten extremely weak, extremely fast.

It's weird that she got sick, considering that we haven't left the house at all. All our food has been homemade, we're washing hands around every hour, as well as using Purell and things of the sort.

She seems to be improving with some treatment that the swine flu supposedly isn't vulnerable to, but as of right now all wait, hope it's not the swine flu, and simply hope for the best.

This is really effin scary for my family right now.

:S
Puta, broder, no se que decirte pero, manten la fe. No se si eres muy religioso pero tirate un pequeña oracion... siempre me ayuda eso. Si los doctores creen que no lo es, entonces es una buena señal.

Yo pase por una situacion en mi servicio social (LOGICAMENTE no tan fea como esta pero igual) que aparentemente alguien fue al baño, toco ''algo'' y no se lavo las manos, y empezo a COCINAR. Le dio un virus del estomago a 25 de los 33 en el campamento, con el hospital mas cercano a media hora en carro, con solo un carro. Se iban de cuatro en cuatro en turnos, de mañana y noche. A mi no me dio, pero se puso tan feo que nos regresamos temprano.

Manten la fe, y acompaña a tu hermana, ayudala a que se mejore, has que se ria, mantenla feliz, eso SIEEEEEEEEMPREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE ayuda. Estoy segurisimo que mejorara, solo dale tiempo.

Cuidate hermano, aqui en Panamá nadie esta seguro de nada, hay muchos rumores de que ya llego pero que se quiere mantener oculto por las elecciones este domingo y quieren que la gente vaya a votar.

Mantenos informados
Old 05-01-2009, 03:16 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ingles, por favor.

Seriously though, hope your sister is ok Mr. Goosemahn.

But I really will laugh at anyone not in a state bordering Mexico that is worried about this. If you are between the ages of 5-60 in the U.S., you really have nothing to worry about.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:19 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
Puta, broder, no se que decirte pero, manten la fe. No se si eres muy religioso pero tirate un pequeña oracion... siempre me ayuda eso. Si los doctores creen que no lo es, entonces es una buena señal.

Yo pase por una situacion en mi servicio social (LOGICAMENTE no tan fea como esta pero igual) que aparentemente alguien fue al baño, toco ''algo'' y no se lavo las manos, y empezo a COCINAR. Le dio un virus del estomago a 25 de los 33 en el campamento, con el hospital mas cercano a media hora en carro, con solo un carro. Se iban de cuatro en cuatro en turnos, de mañana y noche. A mi no me dio, pero se puso tan feo que nos regresamos temprano.

Manten la fe, y acompaña a tu hermana, ayudala a que se mejore, has que se ria, mantenla feliz, eso SIEEEEEEEEMPREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE ayuda. Estoy segurisimo que mejorara, solo dale tiempo.

Cuidate hermano, aqui en Panamá nadie esta seguro de nada, hay muchos rumores de que ya llego pero que se quiere mantener oculto por las elecciones este domingo y quieren que la gente vaya a votar.

Mantenos informados
Dios Miyo - ay yi yi

Old 05-01-2009, 09:10 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Ingles, por favor.

Seriously though, hope your sister is ok Mr. Goosemahn.

But I really will laugh at anyone not in a state bordering Mexico that is worried about this. If you are between the ages of 5-60 in the U.S., you really have nothing to worry about.
I heard its affecting people in their early twentys to alte thirtys

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, I spent a part of the evening talking about this with a girl I have a thing for who is a genetics/biochemistry major. It seems there isnt any thing to concern yourselves with now as it's nearing the end of flu season. The concern is whether it continues through the Fall and worsens later this year. We may have dropped a ton of cash to start making vaccines but they take 9 months to make. I.e., if they are needed by the time they are ready, we are in trouble.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 10:33 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 10:52 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
So, I spent a part of the evening talking about this with a girl I have a thing for who is a genetics/biochemistry major. It seems there isnt any thing to concern yourselves with now as it's nearing the end of flu season. The concern is whether it continues through the Fall and worsens later this year. We may have dropped a ton of cash to start making vaccines but they take 9 months to make. I.e., if they are needed by the time they are ready, we are in trouble.
I'm going to live at a massive college starting in the Fall. FML

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:46 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Just be that creepy germophobe that every floor has.

Quote:
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:52 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

One of my first barracks-mates in the Army was a germophobe. You wanna talk about a pain in the ass.

Old 05-01-2009, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
One of my first barracks-mates in the Army was a germophobe. You wanna talk about a pain in the ass.
I am simultaneously the best and worst roommate: I am the biggest neat/clean freak you will ever meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Which one, if I may ask?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote