Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

View Poll Results: What is the Falcons top need?
CB 15 53.57%
NT 3 10.71%
OLB 5 17.86%
O-line 1 3.57%
Other 4 14.29%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-30-2009, 04:02 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
MICHEAL JENKINS SUCKS!!

That's my ******* stat.

BOSFootballstats.com
my site is legit. whether you like it or not. you didn't give any argument towards helping you either.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im just not a big fan of stats. Michael Jenkins has not proven to be a big help and 3rd target like he should have. Seemed to me like Matt Ryan was hesitant to give it to him at times even if he has some separation and he'll rather take a sack than throw it his direction. That doesn't show up in the stat book. To give Jenkins credit, he can block real great, and that doesn't show up in the stat book either. It's just frustrating that Jenkins is really inconsistent, and he'll make like 5 catches and look real great. Then he'll drop like 3 straight.

Here's some stats for you though. (I know im going off topic now)
My campaign for Brent Grimes to be a Pro Bowler, comparing him to Darrelle Revis.

per NFL.com:

Brent Grimes: 5'10 181

7 games started, 64 tackles, 5 ints... 26 years old

Darrelle Revis: 5'11 198

15 games started, 54 tackles, 6 ints... 24 years old

According to first hand stats Brent Grimes looks legit and there doesn't seem to be much difference. We all seen how good Darrelle Revis is, just something to show why i hate stats.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:45 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

going by the stats I like to use for coverage Revis deserves his pro bowl well over Grimes.

Revis - 3.86 YPA 6 INT's 2 TD allowed on 106 times targeted and 37.7% comp % allowed
Grimes - 7.76 YPA 5 INT's 2 TD allowed on 86 times targeted and 65.1% comp % allowed

Grimes is a good #2, but not a pro bowler

Owner of ScarDraft
Old 12-30-2009, 06:52 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Michael Jenkins' sucks enough to be replaced. I really liked him at the end of last year, and he seems to have picked up some slack at the end of this year too. With the recent extension, I don't think the Falcons can replace him yet either (maybe Douglas takes the #2 role? Despite being perfect for the slot guy role?).

I think we can agree on the #1, #2, and #3 needs being DE, DE and CB, respectively, right? A pass rushing DE is going to make this defense a whole lot better because he can help out everyone in coverage (as oppose to the CB who only helps himself in coverage. does that make sense?). After that, OLB seems most important; Peterson is terrible in coverage.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 10:37 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

no. the top 3 needs are #1 CB, a WLB who can pass cover and a LDE.

Owner of ScarDraft
Old 12-30-2009, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Next year's receiver draft is sexy so if Michael Jenkins doesn't produce you could pick up a stud probably in the second.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:03 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar988 View Post
no. the top 3 needs are #1 CB, a WLB who can pass cover and a LDE.
Is that in order? Because DE is by far our biggest need.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 09:26 AM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Is that in order? Because DE is by far our biggest need.
no. that's the tier 1. it's all the same importance.

Owner of ScarDraft
Old 12-31-2009, 10:01 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WLB isn't near as vital a need as CB or DE.

Much easier gap to fill.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:12 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think corner is our biggest need. Without a doubt. With better corners we could blitz more and bring some more pressure. A LDE would be great as well though. I really don't think Abe is done. I'm thinking we'll see a recharged version if Peria can come in and play well next season. But adding a DE who can get a consistent rush would be incredible.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:43 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My 2 cents, we for sure need a CB, Are you guys really thinking of starting Brent Grimes? Who has been "OK" the last few games, and has yet been terrible every season for us? And Chris "I cant turn my head around to save my ******* life" Houston, probably rotating w/ a 2nd year guy w/o much experience Chris Owens?

Thats not gonna cut it, at all. I would much rather draft en elite corner in Joe Haden who does all the little things right and makes plays. He is physical w/ receivers and can actually make a tackle and make plays on the ball.

With 1 shutdown corner who can cover a teams #1 WR M2M, that pretty much allows our iffy corner to have some help when needed w/ the freedom of being able to blitz w/o worrying oh **** our Corners are terrible, how are we blitzing?

Sorry, lot of venting, but ya thats how I feel.

Also, I would not be upset w/ a DE either, but as bad as OLB is, there is experience there and I liked Nicholas alot this season as his first year starting, Id like to see more of Coy Wire as well so I'd rank our needs as this and in this order.

1. CB
2. DE
3. OLB
Old 01-01-2010, 11:10 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a shame we have so many needs. CJ Spiller would be the perfect luxury add. Spell Turner and provide a dynamic option for Ryan in the passing game.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar988 View Post
going by the stats I like to use for coverage Revis deserves his pro bowl well over Grimes.

Revis - 3.86 YPA 6 INT's 2 TD allowed on 106 times targeted and 37.7% comp % allowed
Grimes - 7.76 YPA 5 INT's 2 TD allowed on 86 times targeted and 65.1% comp % allowed

Grimes is a good #2, but not a pro bowler

I wasn't saying Grimes is a pro bowler, but that his "First Hand Stats" (nfl.com) resemble much of a pro bowler, and a possible defensive player of the year.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 01-02-2010, 03:17 AM    (permalink
D-Rod
Veteran

D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.

It's interesting that Grimes has been much better at RCB than at LCB. Also, remember that he's still inexperienced. He'll be coming into his third full year next year.

Also Chris Owens has done a pretty good job since he's come in, so we are not devoid of hope at CB.

Houston is pretty much done, I think, but could perhaps become a decent NB.

However, despite the moderate optimism above, I do think that CB is our greatest need. We have one aging (or aged) superstar at DE, and more potential in Biermann and Sidbury that we do at CB.

As I've said before, I'd sign the best FA CB we can get hold of (e.g., Rogers), and look to draft a DE in the 1st round (or possibly the third, as it is a reasonably deep class).

According to how our needs look (in terms of need for depth/immediate starters and youth/experience) I would approach the offseason thus: (I'm assuming that the CBA isn't extended, so guys like Dahl and Clabo stay as RFAs)

Free agency:

Immediate starter CB
Experienced depth OL
Experienced 3rd WR

Draft:
1 - DE
3 - WLB
4 - RT
2 comp picks - WR, TE
5 - CB
6 - DT
Old 01-04-2010, 01:01 PM    (permalink
kiranadwaney
Rookie

kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grimes has played better towards the end of the year and Owens has been ok since he has come in, but still coner is the biggest need by far. We have to try and eliminate so many big passing plays against us.

Abraham, Davis, Anderson, Biermann and Sidbury are currently a better group than Grimes, Owens, Houston, Hill and Jackson, so I would consider taking 2 corners in the 1st and 3rd.

There are currently too many needs to slove in one draft

Along with coner and end we still need to bring in a big run stuffing DT which would be a huge benefit to Lofton, another WR to compete with Jenkins for the number 2 spot, a kick returner and a wlb.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:41 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

we need one corner. at RCB we could start Owens or Grimes and have the other at nickel and be fine. I think we should sign Champ Bailey if he gets cut.

Owner of ScarDraft
Old 01-04-2010, 09:05 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Coin flip to determine if we pick 19th or 20th. I'm guessing a loss here.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

it's irrelevant, **** it.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 01-06-2010, 02:50 PM    (permalink
TheDirtyWord
Rookie

TheDirtyWord hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
I would not be surprised if we draft a WR, and as early as 3rd round. The depth in the position in this class is crazy with so many good WR's skipping their senior year for NFL. If we can land a guy like Demaryous (sp?) Thomas,(who will likely fall) I'll be STACKED!!

Let's take a look at the current situation:

WR-x: Roddy White, Marty Booker

Slot: Harry Douglas, Eric Weems

WR-z: Michael Jenkins, Brian Finneran

Roddy White is a probowl WR, with great talent and deserves to be our #1 WR. A shut down corner and double teams can easily take him out of his game like any good WR.

Michael Jenkins got himself a brand new contract last year, and he was thrown too much more this year. He did a good job of looking better on the stat sheet, but he dropped way to many balls at the most important situations.

The slot WRs Douglas and Weems are great, they can be used in reverse with their run after the catch abilities and help roddy strech the field vertically.

Booker and Finneran are done with the falcons after week 17. No matter what, we will have to replace those two, but why not just draft a really good WR to challenge Jenkins for the #2? Even though we pay him #2 money, he needs to perform and he desperately needs competition.
I'm in agreement with you on Jenkins. He's simply too unreliable at this point and shows weakness in too many critical moments to be a true threat. We're six years into his career right now. He is what he is. So when you look at the Falcons long term in the receiving ranks, here's what you've got (after Roddy White).

Michael Jenkins: Is simply too inconsistent to be counted on as a true #2 option and 6 years into his NFL career is simply nothing more than a pedestrian option.

Tony Gonzalez was all we could have hoped for, but Im getting the sense that hes got one more year in him. Even if hes got 2, that only takes us through to 2011.

Harry Douglas for all the promise he showed in 2008, will be coming off an ACL injury and still has only proven himself at the NFL level in spot duty. Has but 4 NFL games with more than 13 yards receiving.

The other WRs on the roster are Brian Finneran, Marty Booker and Eric Weems.

So when you look at the long term picture here regarding Matt Ryans weapons in the passing game, you see that a replenishment is in order. In addition, 5 underclassmen WR have already declared which means the 2011 draft pool could be depleted at this position. I know there are other areas of the team that could use a 1st round talent infusion, but the biggest investment the Falcons have both organizationally and financially is in Matt Ryan. They have to continue to provide him weaponry and much like the Colts did with Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark (even though they already have Marvin Harrison), I say go for a WR.

With their 2010 1st Round Selection, the Atlanta Falcons select: Arrelious Benn; WR from Illinois.

One last point. Michael Jenkins best year came in 2008 when Harry Douglas was really emerging as a viable long term threat. While Jenkins was also playing for a contract, having a significant threat might help Jenkins focus to at least get back to his 2008 level of performance.
TheDirtyWord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:37 PM    (permalink
DraftMichaelHuff
Veteran

DraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDirtyWord View Post
I'm in agreement with you on Jenkins. He's simply too unreliable at this point and shows weakness in too many critical moments to be a true threat. We're six years into his career right now. He is what he is. So when you look at the Falcons long term in the receiving ranks, here's what you've got (after Roddy White).

Michael Jenkins: Is simply too inconsistent to be counted on as a true #2 option and 6 years into his NFL career is simply nothing more than a pedestrian option.

Tony Gonzalez was all we could have hoped for, but Im getting the sense that hes got one more year in him. Even if hes got 2, that only takes us through to 2011.

Harry Douglas for all the promise he showed in 2008, will be coming off an ACL injury and still has only proven himself at the NFL level in spot duty. Has but 4 NFL games with more than 13 yards receiving.

The other WRs on the roster are Brian Finneran, Marty Booker and Eric Weems.

So when you look at the long term picture here regarding Matt Ryans weapons in the passing game, you see that a replenishment is in order. In addition, 5 underclassmen WR have already declared which means the 2011 draft pool could be depleted at this position. I know there are other areas of the team that could use a 1st round talent infusion, but the biggest investment the Falcons have both organizationally and financially is in Matt Ryan. They have to continue to provide him weaponry and much like the Colts did with Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark (even though they already have Marvin Harrison), I say go for a WR.

With their 2010 1st Round Selection, the Atlanta Falcons select: Arrelious Benn; WR from Illinois.

One last point. Michael Jenkins best year came in 2008 when Harry Douglas was really emerging as a viable long term threat. While Jenkins was also playing for a contract, having a significant threat might help Jenkins focus to at least get back to his 2008 level of performance.
you're from the AF boards right?...i think you're one of about 3-4 knowledgable posters on there...you'll like it here, there are only about 7 of us and we dont always agree, but we know our stuff
Old 01-06-2010, 04:29 PM    (permalink
kiranadwaney
Rookie

kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

as mentioned jenkins had his best year when harry douglas was emerging, so then maybe jenkins will be better next year as harry will be back from injury. i think that we have too many needs on defence to draft a reciever in the first, although i do agree that eventually we need to get someone else in to compete for the number 2 spot.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:03 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

I wouldn't go first round on a wideout.
Old 01-06-2010, 06:30 PM    (permalink
DraftMichaelHuff
Veteran

DraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Imagine our DEs with
Sidbury at full potential
Bierman at full potential
Jason Pierre Paul, all 6'6 260lbs of him, at full potential

*homer simpson drool*
Old 01-06-2010, 07:02 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftMichaelHuff View Post
Imagine our DEs with
Sidbury at full potential
Bierman at full potential
Jason Pierre Paul, all 6'6 260lbs of him, at full potential

*homer simpson drool*

I'm definitely a JPP fan.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

im a fan of his, we might need someone with more bulk though. Like Everson Griffen. Man i really love Adrian Clayborn, he was amazing in the orange bowl but he's going back to school.

Quote:
we all hate you