Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Washington Redskins Team Forum

Washington Redskins Team Forum Discuss the Skins

Old 03-11-2010, 10:14 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really , really , wish we could have signed Pashos to play RT. It's ugly. I just can't see how we can't take Okung at 4. That would still probably have Heyer starting at RT but he's at least passable for now on the right side.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Canadian_draft_fan
Veteran

Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
I really , really , wish we could have signed Pashos to play RT. It's ugly. I just can't see how we can't take Okung at 4. That would still probably have Heyer starting at RT but he's at least passable for now on the right side.
I would have liked Pashos too. The Skins may have to use their 4th/5th rounder to get a RT if they draft Okung. Or trade down a few spots to get extra picks and draft Bulaga as LT. The Skins still have other holes to fill too such as RB, FS, OG and possibly QB.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:43 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
Where are we and what do we need?

3/11/2010

Offense

QB: JC, Brennan
RB: Portis, Alridge
FB: Sellers
TE: Cooley, Davis, Ryan
WR1: Moss, Kelly
WR2: Thomas, Mitchell
LT: Heyer
LG: Dockery, Will Montgomery
C: Rabach, Lichtenstein
RG: Hicks, Rinehart
RT: Mike Williams?, Hicks

3-4 Defense

RDE: Haynesworth, Jarmon
NT: Kemo, Montgomery
LDE: Daniels, Golston
ROLB: Orakpo, Wilson
ILB: Fletcher, Blades
ILB: McIntosh, Henson
LOLB: Carter?, Alexander
RCB: Rogers, Barnes
LCB: Hall, Tryon, Westbrook
S: Landry, Moore
S: Horton, Doughty

K: Gano
P:
LS:

Obviously both the left and right tackle spots look awful. LOLB also makes me nervous. I think we need to add another OLB for the 3-4. Even if Carter works out hes on the wrong side of 30 and there isnt much decent depth. The FS position is another possible concern. Im willing to give Landry another shot in a new defense with new coaches but im not real confident either. I wouldnt mind drafting a MLB in the later rounds either. We have another year or two with Fletcher so now might be a decent time to take a chance on a guy like Donald Butler, Jamar Chaney, or Boris Lee. I cant imagine we roll with only those 4 WRs either.
I think the thing to keep in mind is that this is not going to be a one year fix and we've seen that through free agency. Redskins fans need to be patient through this year and next until we get some building blocks in place.

I think we will draft Okung and that will allow us to move Heyer to RT where he is serviceable at best, maybe we'll address this in the draft as well. We have a glaring hole at CB because I don't see a way in which Carlos is a Redskin next season. And we do need to draft a MLB because a lot of our backers we've had through the years are 4-3 LB's a la Blades, McIntosh, Fletcher. We lucked out with Orakpo being able to play in the 3-4 but is a guy like Chris Wilson really going to excel? I see decent play at best from the LOLB position. Definitely would help the offense to add a veteran receiver as well.

So excited for the entire draft for fist time in a while because usually our picks past round 5 don't end up making the team. Now I know a lot don't but Brooks, Sartz, Palmer, etc. blah. I'm confident Allen can make smarter decisions in the later rounds to get contributors like Horton.

I'd like to draft a T, T/OG, RB, LB, LB/DE

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Last edited by 703SKINS202 : 03-11-2010 at 12:45 PM.
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:52 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
I'd like to draft a T, T/OG, RB, LB, LB/DE
if we can trade down and add another pick id throw db on that list and be happy. you bring up a good point and ive said it before. theres no way we can expect to rebuild this program in 1 year. the uncapped offseason has given us a golden opportunity to cut dead weight and have a fresh start. i like the moves our FO has made so far and im excited to see how we progress in the next 2-3 years of transition.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:58 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my newest favorite draft scenario without trades (plug in best avail for 7th rounder):

1. Russell Okung, OT, Okl State

2. Rodger Saffold, OL, Indiana

4. Thaddeus Gibson, OLB, Ohio State

5. James Starks, RB, Buffalo

with trade down in first round (again plug in best avail for 7th rounder):

1. Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa

2. Charles Brown, OT, USC

3. Montario Hardesty, RB, Tennessee

4. Donald Butler, ILB, Washington

5. O'Brien Schofield, OLB, Wisconsin

Last edited by DiG : 03-11-2010 at 02:31 PM.
DiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:02 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love that 2nd scenario although is Pouncey really a need with the few draft picks? Rabach should be center for a couple more years, Dock is LG, and I would feel comfortable with Hicks or Mike Williams at RG. IMO we can delay drafting interior line early at least a year or two.

Old 03-11-2010, 02:06 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

your probably right strip. i was going to put saffold in the second scenario also because i love his versatility as RT/OG but i felt like mixing it up. updated with charles brown who i think would make more sense.

Last edited by DiG : 03-11-2010 at 02:31 PM.
DiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:58 PM    (permalink
toddmlazarchick
Veteran

toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick

Its being brought up in multiple places that STL will go Bradford and DET will go Okung. Leaving either Suh or McCoy on the table at #4. What do you guys think about taking which ever one is still on the board at #4. I dont think we can pass up a 3-4 front of Suh/McCoy - Kemoeatu - Haynesworth. Personally I think TB will go McCoy if they have a choice and I think Suh would fit better for is as a 3-4 DE.

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia
toddmlazarchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:05 PM    (permalink
toddmlazarchick
Veteran

toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick

http://1067thefandc.radio.com/2010/0...something-big/

Ma’ake Kemoeatu is officially a member of the Washington Redskins, signing a multi-year deal on Wednesday morning after visiting the team all day on Tuesday.
106.7 the FAN secured the first interview tonight with the new nose-tackle as the team fully commits to the 3-4 defense.
Kemoeatu said he was looking for a unit that was set on running the scheme in which he feels most comfortable at, and that is the “34″ front.
“I’m a run stuffer,” said Kemoeatu via phone. “When I came to Carolina (from Baltimore) it took me a while to get into a rhythm. Just as I was getting used to it, I hurt my leg.”

Kemoeatu was released from Carolina last Thursday after missing the entire season with Achilles tendon surgery, that even required a second operation — but he passed his physical and he told me “I feel like I will be ready for training camp.”
Kemoeatu was not expected to sign a contract so quick with the Redskins, because of the health concerns and also Washington’s slow approach to the signing period, but he said “the direction that Mike Shanahan is going in is impressive. He handpicked his staff, he has won Super Bowls, and when I looked at the roster, I said, The Redskins really have it together.”
Sounds like the type of thing that you hear out of any free agent or draft pick that certainly wants to stay in the good graces of his new team, fellow players and the fans but Ma’ake jumped the gun and said he would not have signed so quick if he didn’t believe it. Kemoeatu had a visit scheduled with the Super Bowl Champion New Orleans Saints this week, so it’s not like he had nowhere else to go.
“I truly believe the Redskins are a great organization, in a tough division. You look at Dallas and New York — but for some reason, the Redskins just have not had the right people at the right time.”
Perhaps the most interesting item I took from a 15 minute conversation with the newest member of the Redskins was when I asked him what Mike Shanahan said to him that convinced him — that Washington was the right place at the right time. Kemoeatu said Shanahan told him “We’re shooting for the Super Bowl this year.” I asked Ma’ake what his reaction to that was and he said simply “I bought into it.”
Kemoeatu clearly had no doubts about his choice and his ability to contribute if he is healthy, “I’m fully confident in my talent if I can get my leg back to 100%. The Redskins took a chance on me, and it was good for both sides.” Kemoeatu also feels good about his supporting cast making his job easier, saying “they have Daniels and Haynesworth and some good guys in the secondary.”
“I’m more for the team. I want the others to go and get sacks,” said Kemoeatu. “Haynesworth is very talented, and he plays with a high motor, so I have to keep up.”
Kemoeatu also wasn’t scared away by last years disaster. “Their talent is a lot more than a 4-12 team, and they have a lot of Pro Bowl players that are all held to a high standard.”

Heres an interview with Kemoeatu after signing with us. What I like about the article is Shanahan saying we are shooting for the SB this year. Maybe he doesn't see us as bad of ass we do?

2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia
Old 03-21-2010, 02:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ESPN Insider says Washington wants Tebow with their first rounder. WTF?

"With the speculation that the Rams might be taking Sam Bradford No. 1 overall in April, the other team that thinks quite highly of him risks missing out. We've been hearing for a while now that the Redskins value Bradford as a potential franchise quarterback, and that he would not get past their spot in the first round if he lasted that far."

Last edited by D-Unit : 03-21-2010 at 02:22 PM.
D-Unit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 07:04 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Second part of the article:

Coach Mike Shanahan and GM Bruce Allen are part of a team that is scheduled to visit with Tim Tebow in Gainesville, presumably to decide whether they want to pick him in April's draft (possibly in the second round) in the event they draft neither Bradford nor Clausen.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:09 PM    (permalink
toddmlazarchick
Veteran

I wouldn't be upset if we went Okung in R1 and Tebow R2. It seems Tebow is progressing well on his new mechanics and you just cant deny his work ethic and leadership. I honestly can't see him failing as an NFL QB.

Last edited by toddmlazarchick : 03-22-2010 at 12:12 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:43 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

some shanahan comments from today:

Clinton Portis will have to be in great shape. Shanahan wants him lighter. Listed at 221 last year, Shanahan hopes he reports closer to 210 26 minutes ago via web

--------------------------------------------------------

Rick Maese RickMaese

Shanahan "totally disagrees" with Haynesworth's decision to pass on offseason conditioning program but respects that Haynesworth came to him 25 minutes ago via web

--------------------------------------------------------

RickMaese

Shanahan liked what he saw of Tebow on Saturday but plans to watch top four QB prospects in-person before draft 24 minutes ago via web
Old 03-25-2010, 08:32 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Shanahan on Tebow:

"I like everything about him," Shanahan said. "If you can't root for a guy like Tebow, man, you don't like your [own] kids."

Shanahan visited the Gainesville, Fla., campus on Saturday, along with Washington general manager Bruce Allen and Scott Campbell, the team's director of player personnel.

"Here's a guy to me that brings everything to the table. He'll interview with 30 people, work out for everybody [and] when you're with him, he's just an off-the-chart guy," Shanahan said. "Those guys don't come around all the time. Especially with the success that he's had."

"I just think he's something that's very special," he added.

Obviously, the knock against Tebow will continue to be his mechanics and throwing accuracy. His footwork certainly isn't blowing away NFL coaches, but Shanahan says what he saw on Saturday was a noticeable improvement from what Tebow showed scouts and coaches at the Senior Bowl in January.

"I think what everybody was looking at from the Senior Bowl was where he dropped the ball below his waist," Shanahan said. "I think he's doing a great job keeping the ball up high, and I think everybody saw that at his workout."

Tebow isn't a guy the Redskins are going to use their first-round pick on. And because they don't have a third-round pick, if they're serious about Tebow, it'd seem the only option is their second-round pick. And the question next month will be which team and which coach feels Tebow's intangibles -- coachability, work ethic and passion for the game -- outweigh his skillset.

Shanahan brought up another one-time draft prospect who was similarly dogged before the draft for having poor mechanics.

"When Phillip Rivers came out, everybody said he didn't have the perfect throwing motion, the perfect release. At least in my opinion, [Rivers'] is one of the best in the business; he's in the top three or four," he said. "Sometimes you've got to be able to play the game. You can dissect everybody's game, but the bottom line is how he plays and how he gets it done."

"You just never know," he added.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:38 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Interesting read:
http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com...rterbacks.html

Code:
Player        Cmp.      Att.      Pct.       Yards      YPA       TD     INT      Rating*
Player A      851      1354      62.85      11,201      8.27      90      33      100.93
Player B      825      1232      66.96       8,772      7.12      76      37       95.60
Player C      841      1383      60.81      10,286      7.44      84      36       93.15
Player D      493       797      61.86       6,625      8.31      52      21       99.04
Player E      564       986      57.20       7,731      7.84      51      33       85.72
Player F      661       985      67.11       9,286      9.43      88      15      120.72

Player A is Peyton Manning. He played for Tennessee in the SEC and was the No. 1 overall pick in the 1998 draft.

Player B is Tim Couch. He played for Kentucky in the SEC and was the No. 1 overall pick in the 1999 draft.

Player C is Eli Manning. He played for Ole Miss in the SEC and was the No. 1 overall pick in the 2004 draft.

Player D is JaMarcus Russell. He played for LSU in the SEC and was the No. 1 overall pick in the 2007 draft.

Player E is Matt Stafford. He played for Georgia in the SEC and was the No. 1 overall pick in the 2009 draft.

And, finally, Player F is Tim Tebow who played for Florida in the SEC.
Old 04-06-2010, 02:58 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm curious to see what peoples reply are to what todd said above. What happens if the draft go's Bradford/Okung/McCoy, first thing that pops into my mind is trade down...try to recoup your 2nd rounder somehow. But I'm not sure I see the team that would pull the trigger. Do you draft Suh in that scenario and hope to land a OT on the 2nd day? That sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 07:41 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I'm curious to see what peoples reply are to what todd said above. What happens if the draft go's Bradford/Okung/McCoy, first thing that pops into my mind is trade down...try to recoup your 2nd rounder somehow. But I'm not sure I see the team that would pull the trigger. Do you draft Suh in that scenario and hope to land a OT on the 2nd day? That sounds like a recipe for disaster.
First option is going to be trade down like you said and I think that Cleveland, Oakland, and Buffalo would all be interested in moving up for Suh, especially since it probably wouldnt cost a fortune.

Second option is my favorite; Take Suh at 4, Trade a future 1st to move into the late first range and take Charles Brown or Rodger Saffold who are both great fits in shannys zbs. Every year a team or two trades a future 1st in a similar scenario and given the obvious intent of Shanahan to try and win now, this makes sense.

Third option is to pass on Suh and draft Bulaga. For whatever reason, my gut tells me this would be the last option.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:11 AM    (permalink
2 Live Crew
Rookie

2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Simple. Draft the best player in the draft...Suh. And enjoy a top 5 defense for years to come
2 Live Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 01:16 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great 5th round pick in Dennis Morris. I taught Dennis in the 8th grade and he is an excellent individual with a great character. I'm so proud of him.
Good Luck D-Mo.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 01:27 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Great 5th round pick in Dennis Morris. I taught Dennis in the 8th grade and he is an excellent individual with a great character. I'm so proud of him.
Good Luck D-Mo.
He's a PS player. No chance he makes the roster. Cooley and Davis will fight for playing time and Sean Ryan is the blocking TE.

Old 04-24-2010, 03:15 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's a PS player. No chance he makes the roster. Cooley and Davis will fight for playing time and Sean Ryan is the blocking TE.

If keeps blocksing like this... i dunno. I read on sportsline they're projecting him as a FB.

Last edited by McBain : 04-24-2010 at 03:31 PM.
McBain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 03:17 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LARor...eature=related

im envious. FB seems right for him in a zoneblocking system

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 03:20 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBain View Post

If blocks like this... i dunno. I read on sportsline they're projecting him as a FB.
We already wasted a pick on Eddie Williams last year, he's gone too.

Old 04-24-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We already wasted a pick on Eddie Williams last year, he's gone too.
Lots of late round picks don't make it. What makes you so sure one of your boys would have been so much better?
Old 04-24-2010, 03:25 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Because it's not a need.