Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Washington Redskins Team Forum

Washington Redskins Team Forum Discuss the Skins

Old 04-29-2011, 10:40 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With 4 5th rounders gotta take Mcelroy, although I do picture packaging 2 of our 5ths to move up. Should try to get Davon House.

BTW Jbond with our boy JENK!

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP : 04-29-2011 at 10:50 PM.
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Orakpowned
Rookie

Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.

Oh yeah guys, if you didn't know already, Hankerson's a Redskins fan. :) Makes the pick that much better. He won't want to fail.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:10 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At first questioned the value but I love the Jenkins pick now. Most underrated 5 tech in the draft and with Ballard's drug issues the perfect pick. I think Shanny see's some potential Trevor Pryce in him. Hopefully he can get his body up to par. I think he could lose a good 10 pounds or so. Part of me though secretly wanted Brooks Reed to form a crazy rotation, maybe even let Kerrigan bulk up to DE, but yeah the Jenkins pick has really grown on it. Kerrigan is actually my least favorite pick so far and I don't hate him as a player, just question the fit.

Old 04-29-2011, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Orakpowned
Rookie

Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.Orakpowned could make a wolverine purr.

Phillip Daniels plans on getting Jenkins in shape. :)
Old 04-29-2011, 11:41 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im enthralled with the draft so far. Skeptical on Kerrigan but don't think he will bust. Jenkins will start right away and I have a lot of confidence in Hankerson as our future #2 at the least. Loving this new front office.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Orakpowned
Rookie

Really good article involving Hankerson

http://fantasyfootballmetrics.com/Pl...4-5-11_2.0.htm
Old 04-30-2011, 07:32 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Redskins fans, Green Bay fan here.

I was intruiged by your draft strategy this year. And i think i know what your GM is doing....

they realise that your roster is really bad this year, so they trade down loads and get tons of players... during free agency they will bring in a free agent such as Marc Bulger, Vince Young or Hasselbeck on a one year contract...In next years draft you will trade up for Andrew Luck who will be finishing his senior season...You will be able to use up lots of 2012 picks to trade up for Luck beacuse of how much talent they got this year...The Redskins brilliant thinking will then make them win the NFC EAST with Luck as the face of the franchise....

Oh and by the way are you changing to the 4-3 because after getting Kerrigan you will have two HIPPOS at OLB next year. I think a change to the 4-3 would be good for you.
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:17 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Hey Redskins fans, Green Bay fan here.

I was intruiged by your draft strategy this year. And i think i know what your GM is doing....

they realise that your roster is really bad this year, so they trade down loads and get tons of players... during free agency they will bring in a free agent such as Marc Bulger, Vince Young or Hasselbeck on a one year contract...In next years draft you will trade up for Andrew Luck who will be finishing his senior season...You will be able to use up lots of 2012 picks to trade up for Luck beacuse of how much talent they got this year...The Redskins brilliant thinking will then make them win the NFC EAST with Luck as the face of the franchise....

Oh and by the way are you changing to the 4-3 because after getting Kerrigan you will have two HIPPOS at OLB next year. I think a change to the 4-3 would be good for you.
Trust me brotha we know. 2 years ago we were the #5 ranked defense in the NFL. Last year with the same roster with the switch to the 34 we were ranked dead last. Andre Carter a guy coming off 10.5 sacks became a bench warmer. Rocky McIntosh a solid player became useless. For the first time in his career London Fletcher couldn't take on multiple blockers. The fact is that our personnel is not fit for a 34 but Haslett is going to force it until he gets fired. We even announced Kerrigan right away as an OLB. I like the Jarvis Jenkins pick as a 5 tech but again hate the Kerrigan fit. He's a 4-3 end all the way. He is going to be so mechanical in pass coverage and will be a liability in space against fast backs/receivers. He might actually make Orakpo look like a competent coverage guy. My dream of Aldon Smith was dashed early when San Fran took him.

Old 04-30-2011, 08:25 AM    (permalink
treyskins
Rookie

treyskins is a cocksman.treyskins is a cocksman.treyskins is a cocksman.

While many may agree with your take that we have a better 4-3 D than a 3-4,one of those HIPPOS you mentioned made the pro-bowl.
So somebody likes him!,and his best is yet to come.
A 3-4 doesnt get built in a season.

No flashy picks but the skins have picked 3 guys who should be starting in 2011 with more to come via O-Line depth,I.L.B.,Special Teams and RB(Berry/miami?) with a N.T. and back-up QB wanted as well.

Cornerback must be coming from free agency.
treyskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:30 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by treyskins View Post
While many may agree with your take that we have a better 4-3 D than a 3-4,one of those HIPPOS you mentioned made the pro-bowl.

No flashy picks but the skins have picked 3 guys who should be starting in 2011 with more to come via O-Line depth,I.L.B.,Special Teams and RB(Berry/miami?) with a N.T. and back-up QB wanted as well.

Yeah one hippo is fine becasue 80% of the time thy are the one blitzing but if you have two hippos one of them is gonna be back in zone or man coverage 50% of the time.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Orakpowned
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by treyskins View Post

Mhhhhmmmm.

:)
Old 04-30-2011, 10:21 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Yeah one hippo is fine becasue 80% of the time thy are the one blitzing but if you have two hippos one of them is gonna be back in zone or man coverage 50% of the time.
This is true completey that's why I don't pencil in Kerrigan as an immediate starter. I think he's a situational pass rusher both standing and with his hand down. He simply does not play well enough in space to be an all down OLB. We will find some to start opposite of Orakpo. Kerrigan is not an every down player in a 34 unless you want to put him on the line where at his current weight he is far too small to hold up against the run.

Old 04-30-2011, 11:38 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skins trade up in the 4th to take Roy Helu Jr.

Steddy Ambition!
Old 04-30-2011, 11:44 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
This is true completey that's why I don't pencil in Kerrigan as an immediate starter. I think he's a situational pass rusher both standing and with his hand down. He simply does not play well enough in space to be an all down OLB. We will find some to start opposite of Orakpo. Kerrigan is not an every down player in a 34 unless you want to put him on the line where at his current weight he is far too small to hold up against the run.
But why would you draft a player 16 overal if hes not gonna be on the fiel half the time?
Old 04-30-2011, 03:14 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love, love, love the Aldrick Robinson pick. The guy has big time ability. I know you guys drafted 3 WR's but I think he could be the best of the bunch. Highly explosive, great hands catcher and sets up DB's like a savy vet. I could see him being that guy who steps up and brings a Santana type player. If they can get a QB, Armstrong, Hank and Aldrick could be a really nice young WR core.
Old 04-30-2011, 03:17 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Don't forget about Niles Paul^^ He reminds me too much of Devin Thomas but he will be a KR.

Old 04-30-2011, 04:35 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skins are gonna go with Beck at QB?
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 04:44 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Skins are gonna go with Beck at QB?
Andrew Luck in 2012.

Old 04-30-2011, 04:48 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rex >>>>>>>> Beck
Old 04-30-2011, 05:05 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skins draft strategy...draft as many obscure players as possible and hope you get LUCKy
Old 04-30-2011, 05:42 PM    (permalink
treyskins
Rookie

treyskins is a cocksman.treyskins is a cocksman.treyskins is a cocksman.

skins draft strategy on day 3=

R.B./special teams/W.R./special teams repeat and add rinse.
Confused?
No McElroy or N.T. or inside L.B.
Shanny was messin' with you all,fancy taking a Lineman called Hurt!!
treyskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 05:45 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Hurt shouldn't have been drafted. He was one of the 3 idiots who tested positive for for drugs at the combine.

Old 04-30-2011, 05:50 PM    (permalink
2 Live Crew
Rookie

2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Liked the Jenkins, Hank, and Helu picks the most. Don't care about not drafting a QB, we will be picking top 10 again next year with better QBs.

I'm seriously gonna be rooting for the worst record so hard this year.
2 Live Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 05:51 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

We should take Neild with out last pick.

Steddy Ambition!
Old 04-30-2011, 06:25 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

We took Neild...solid pick IMO. Great value..i heard he could of went anywhere from 3rd to 5th