Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Washington Redskins Team Forum

Washington Redskins Team Forum Discuss the Skins

Old 10-03-2009, 09:11 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
I don't think they are that similar really. Brown is another world of athleticism. He is an actual strong scrambling QB like a Troy Smith. Also Brown has a much quicker release than Campbell. Brown is actually the complete opposite of Campbell. Campbell is the most cerebral QB in a bad way as he is so slow to process his reads and make the throws. Brown is a wild card. He's a playmaker who takes so many chances and can make so many unique throws from unique positions. Campbell is about as vanilla a QB you can find while Brown is one of the more unconventional QB's in the college game.
i agree strip. they are big and black and have strong arms but i think thats just about where the comparisons end. brown is a duel threat to break a huge run and will probably run in the 4.5s. campbell is slow. slow to read. slow to throw. i think he ran a 4.7 at the combine which isnt bad for a qb but he never seems to be as mobile as you would think. as you said browns also got a quicker release which is something skins fans would love to see. hes not as polished as campbell was coming out and doesnt have the experience he had but thats why hes a 3-5 rd grade and not a 1-2.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:03 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Week 5 Skins Draft Rankings by Position:

QB
1. Jake Locker - Tough call between Bradford and Locker. I love that Locker comes from a pro style offense and can make plays with his feet. I think this gives him the edge on being able to make a more immediate impact.

2. Sam Bradford - Good first game back from injury for Bradford. Seems like he hadnt really lost a step. He was throwing well and making good reads. Hes still a top 5 pick until he proves otherwise. This weeks game against Texas will be huge.

3. Colt McCoy - Watched him play this weekend. I love his quick release. Even his interception was a great throw but was dropped by the receiver and bounced into the defenses hands. I cant wait for Okl vs Texas this weekend. True test for McCoy and Bradford.

4. Tony Pike - Moving up boards with every successful game. Pikes not going to beat you with his legs but has such an impressive throwing motion and a big arm. His accuracy has been on point this year at 67% completion. Some big games coming up, especially prime time this week vs South Floridas tough defense.

5. Dan LeFevour - LeFevour really impresses me. Obviously the level of competition is going to hurt his stock but I still really like him. Hes not fast but has really good footwork and he throws a really nice ball. His 72% accuracy this year and 12 td 4 int ration aint bad either.

6. Jarrett Brown - I honestly think that if Jarrett had started as a sophomore or even a junior that hed be much higher on most boards. I watched the WVU game this weekend and saw some really good things in Jarrett. His arm is crazy strong and he throws accurately on the run.

OT
1. Russell Okung
2. Brian Bulaga
3. Anthony Davis
4. Trent Williams
5. Charles Brown
6. Selvish Capers

Dream Draft 1:
RD 1 - Okung, OT, Oklahoma State
RD 2 - Charles Brown, OT, USC
RD 4 - Thomas Austin, OG, Clemson
RD 5 - James Starks, RB, Buffalo

Last edited by DiG : 10-14-2009 at 07:56 AM.
DiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:12 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TBH I really am not a fan of any of the top tier QB's. Drafting Locker IMO is such a huge risk. Bradford tbh I really have never been a fan of. Yes he has a quick delivery and is insanely accurate but even taking away from the equation that he could potentially be injury prone, he doesn't have anything but average arm strength, and he has never been mobile at all in the pocket.I think he's just a slightly better version of Matt Leinart. I'm sort of a Colt McCoy and Tony Pike fan but definitely not where we are drafting. I am in full support of taking an OT first round and talking at the top of the second whoever drops between McCoy and Pike. Okung though is really the only franchise LT I see in this draft worthy of eventually replacing Chris Samuels.

Now if Jimmy Clausen declares that's one first round QB I wouldn't mind having even though I hate him and Notre Dame and he's one ugly mofo.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP : 10-12-2009 at 09:14 AM.
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:16 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
TBH I really am not a fan of any of the top tier QB's.

I am in full support of taking an OT first round and talking at the top of the second whoever drops between McCoy and Pike..
Im with you on this one as you can see in my first two dream draft scenarios, I would much prefer to go OT in the first and QB later. I really like Locker but Im not sold yet that hes a guaranteed thing and without an improved oline hes a sitting duck. fortunately though hes the only early qb that can make it happen with his feet if he needed to. hes the only qb at this point that id really want in the early first but my preference would be OT then QB.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:11 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For Dirty
Quote:
Cincinnati’s Tony Pike is one of the hottest prospects in the country right now and could be in the second or third round mix when all is said and done. Physically Pike has everything you look for and he is still coming into his own with this being his first full season as a starter. I would maybe compare Pike to Jason Campbell when he was coming out of Auburn.
Lol, o no. I actually think Pike doesn't have as strong an arm as Campbell but he does a lot of things better than him.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:57 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
For Dirty

Lol, o no. I actually think Pike doesn't have as strong an arm as Campbell but he does a lot of things better than him.
I dont know where you pulled that but I call BS. Pikes got a much faster decision making/delivery and has great touch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYW-TPgliSo
Old 10-13-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
I dont know where you pulled that but I call BS. Pikes got a much faster decision making/delivery and has great touch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYW-TPgliSo
It's from Scott Wright himself...front page.

Steddy Ambition!
Old 10-13-2009, 02:06 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well when Jason was coming out because he had such great O-line play, Ben Grubbs, Marcus McNeill, etc., we didn't really know how slow he was at reading and making decisions. He basically had time to sit back and use his cannon when his receivers would eventually get open. While Pike also hasn't been pushed like he will from NFL defenses, you can already see his much quicker release and mobility in the pocket.

Old 10-13-2009, 06:39 PM    (permalink
treyskins
Rookie

treyskins is a cocksman.treyskins is a cocksman.treyskins is a cocksman.

Quote:
Im with you on this one as you can see in my first two dream draft scenarios, I would much prefer to go OT in the first and QB later. I really like Locker but Im not sold yet that hes a guaranteed thing and without an improved oline hes a sitting duck. fortunately though hes the only early qb that can make it happen with his feet if he needed to. hes the only qb at this point that id really want in the early first but my preference would be OT then QB.
I think im in on taking an O.T. first,but would not even bother taking a q.b. in 2010.
Why?

Ive heard chris samuels has stenosis?in his neck(thats why he wears that huge neck support) -he might not play again!
No samuels/randy thomas/rabach in his last year of contract and heyor not improving;
I'd draft round 1 left tackle
round 2-right tackle
round 4-running back
round 5-guard
round 7-a def.tackle(no monty and griffin gone)

Any decent free agent tackle is going to be expensive-plus we need some linebackers,a def tackle to replace griff,probably a corner to replace rogers and a quarterback who fits the new coaches scheme.
treyskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:08 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

rebuilding for the win. lets trade portis while we can (and let him win again) and run mason to the ground. throw to cooley every play.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:37 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Any FA QB's this year capable of starting for a year or two?

Old 10-13-2009, 08:57 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Any FA QB's this year capable of starting for a year or two?
The top 3 are looking like Campbell, Orton and Pennington. A lot will depend on what coach comes in what scheme we ultimately end up running. Campbell has had his shot here and I dont think the fans will support him as our QB again next year, he's a great guy but I think we have seen most of his potential. If Orton takes the Broncos to the playoffs which seems very likely at this point I don't know why Denver wouldn't resign him since he is only 26 and a proven winner. Pennington is a possibility but he has minimal arm strength and has proven to be very injury prone in his career especially as of late. Pretty much, I think were screwed. I would love to get a top tier OT but knowing Snyder he wont enter the season with a QB that doesn't sell seats. Here is a list of dregs that we could also potentially sign as a stopgap until we find a franchise qb:
Charlie Batch, Pittsburgh Steelers (34)
Kyle Boller, St. Louis Rams (28)
David Carr, New York Giants (30)
Kellen Clemens, New York Jets (26)
Daunte Culpepper, Detroit Lions (32)
Jeff Garcia, Oakland Raiders (39)
Rex Grossman, Houston Texans (29)
Joey Harrington, New Orleans Saints (30)
Tarvaris Jackson, Minnesota Vikings (26)
Jon Kitna, Dallas Cowboys (36)
Matt Moore, Carolina Panthers (25) Restricted FA
Patrick Ramsey, Tennessee Titans (30)
Brett Ratliff, Cleveland Browns (24) Exclusive Rights FA
Troy Smith, Baltimore Ravens (25) Restricted FA

The only one that I might be ok with is Kellen Clemens. All the others are basically career backups and really old. I just can't see us not going after a Bradford, Clausen or McCoy type name in this draft, no matter what it costs Snyder. Like I said I would personally love to draft a future LT but if we are to go after QB sign me up for Jake Locker.

Steddy Ambition!
Old 10-13-2009, 11:55 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lets get cleo lemon

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 07:54 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

chad pennington ftw! im dead serious. he doesnt have arm strength but he is a west coast guy, makes quick decisions, and gets rid of the ball fast. im all for taking tackles in the first and second round this year. let a guy like pennington compete with colt. if we dont rebuild this offensive line than no one will be able to play quarterback behind it. i dont want to trade portis but i am all for drafting another back in the 2nd or 4th round. cut ties with betts and rock and bring in someone that can be a playmaker. in the 4th and later rounds im a big fan of james starks. starks is missing this entire season for buffalo with a shoulder injury and could be a real steal. he was an absolute beast the past few years putting up 3,140 yards and 34 tds in his career at Buffalo. He'll be back for the combine and supposed runs in 4.45 range.

Unfortunately there arent a lot of speed backs this year in the mid rounds. Michael Smith from Arkansas is one. Hes very fast but like Devine has a really small frame. Chris Brown from Oklahoma is another guy that is intriguing. He might not be around in the 4th but the 2nd might be a bit early for him. Kendall Hunter returns this week from injury. If he can put together a good second half of the year at Oklahoma State than he might be a guy really worth looking into also but as a junior and with his injury im guessing he will go back for his senior year.

Maybe something like this:

RD 1 - Okung, LT, Oklahoma State
RD 2 - Charles Brown, OT, USC / Selvish Capers, OT, WVU
RD 4 - Thomas Austin, OG, Clemson
RD 5 - James Starks, RB, Buffalo

or

RD 1 - Okung, LT, Okl State
RD 2- Noel Devine, RB, WVU
RD 4 - Kyle Calloway, OT, Iowa
RD 5 - Eric Olsen, C, Notre Dame

Last edited by DiG : 10-14-2009 at 07:59 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:27 AM    (permalink
2 Live Crew
Rookie

2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colt can be the QB next year as long as we draft some protection for him...thats fine with me

If we continue to have a crap O-line than just put Pennington in there for a year to take the pounding.
2 Live Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:33 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Live Crew View Post
Colt can be the QB next year as long as we draft some protection for him...thats fine with me
thats what im sayin. draft 3 olineman early and another rb and colt gets one chance and one chance only to make something. sink or swim. otherwise we draft Ryan Mallett or Blaine Gabbert in 2011.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:52 AM    (permalink
Canadian_draft_fan
Veteran

Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
This is where we part company. Starting Colt in 2010 will be an unmitigated disaster, IMO. We will be guaranteed a top 5 pick. I could handle Pennington for a year and draft Jarrett Brown in the 2nd round and develop him. I'd even favor trading down in the 1st (pick up a 3rd) and draft OTs with our 1st & 3rd round picks. We'd still need a RB and OLB, IMO (I am hoping the next regime puts Orakpo at DE full time and ends this idiotic SLB experiment).
Old 10-14-2009, 09:03 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_draft_fan View Post
This is where we part company. Starting Colt in 2010 will be an unmitigated disaster, IMO. We will be guaranteed a top 5 pick. I could handle Pennington for a year and draft Jarrett Brown in the 2nd round and develop him. I'd even favor trading down in the 1st (pick up a 3rd) and draft OTs with our 1st & 3rd round picks. We'd still need a RB and OLB, IMO (I am hoping the next regime puts Orakpo at DE full time and ends this idiotic SLB experiment).
im by no means handing over the starting job to Colt but at this point we have to rehaul the oline. we can try in FA to bring in someone but there isnt a lot out there and no one is going to want to come here. We bring in Pennington and we let him and Colt compete. Most likely Pennington either gets hurt or by mid season Colt gets his shot. And if starting Colt turns into a disaster than we are in a position to draft a fanchise qb and hopefully be able to put him in behind a young promising oline. Theres a good chance Samuels career is over and we cannot afford to start a rookie qb behind d'anthony batiste, dockery, rabach, mike williams, and heyer...he will fail before he starts.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Canadian_draft_fan
Veteran

Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
im by no means handing over the starting job to Colt but at this point we have to rehaul the oline. we can try in FA to bring in someone but there isnt a lot out there and no one is going to want to come here. We bring in Pennington and we let him and Colt compete. Most likely Pennington either gets hurt or by mid season Colt gets his shot. And if starting Colt turns into a disaster than we are in a position to draft a fanchise qb and hopefully be able to put him in behind a young promising oline. Theres a good chance Samuels career is over and we cannot afford to start a rookie qb behind d'anthony batiste, dockery, rabach, mike williams, and heyer...he will fail before he starts.
No argument here - we have to improve the Oline if this franchise has any chance of progressing. Drafting 2 OTs with early picks would suit me fine (as would drafting an OG with a later pick). I'd favor tading down with our 1st rounder to get more picks because God knows Danny & vinny have left the cupboard bare as far as depth is concerned.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:46 AM    (permalink
2 Live Crew
Rookie

2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agree with DT...its not that I'd be thrilled about starting Colt next year, its just that the other options are pretty slim. The FA QB's are pretty bland...no one of any significance there, and we already know what all of them are.

We haven't seen Colt play at all in the regular season so we're not totally sure what we have here. He could be a star in the making...you never know with these things. Then again he could be nothing...I'd like to find out either way.

But since Vinny has epically failed at building an O-line its gonna be tough for any young QB back there.
2 Live Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Canadian_draft_fan
Veteran

Quote:
Agree with DT...its not that I'd be thrilled about starting Colt next year, its just that the other options are pretty slim. The FA QB's are pretty bland...no one of any significance there, and we already know what all of them are.

We haven't seen Colt play at all in the regular season so we're not totally sure what we have here. He could be a star in the making...you never know with these things. Then again he could be nothing...I'd like to find out either way.

But since Vinny has epically failed at building an O-line its gonna be tough for any young QB back there.
Fine, but remember that Colt is a Zorn pick. A new regime will have no allegiance to him. I think he will have to have a GREAT camp/preseason to even make the roster much less start, IMO.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:13 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_draft_fan View Post
Fine, but remember that Colt is a Zorn pick. A new regime will have no allegiance to him. I think he will have to have a GREAT camp/preseason to even make the roster much less start, IMO.
Can't argue that but at the same time you look at the other FA qbs and theres no better option out there. Gruden, Holmgren, and Shanahan are all WCO guys so should any of them take over than Colts still got as good a shot as anyone.

I remember word around draft time was shanahan liked Colt but already had Cutler and Colt just feels like someone Gruden would love to groom.

Last edited by DiG : 10-14-2009 at 10:35 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:28 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

new chris paul song is hard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNK47XFQEjM
Old 10-14-2009, 01:02 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Again there is no way in hell Snyder considers giving Colt a try especially if Zorn is gone, Colt doesn't even have a secure roster spot. We are going to draft a first round QB or trade for one, guaranteed. Wouldn't surprise me if we got involved in some Brady Quinn talks.

Old 10-14-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
Wouldn't surprise me if we got involved in some Brady Quinn talks.
i do honestly think quinn will be a skin by weeks end. still not sure how i feel about it. but well see.