Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-30-2009, 11:59 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Wowwww...When???
It's pretty much like Mardi Gras...they sell costumes and stuff. I think it is early Feb?

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:05 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
Fasching in Germany is crazier...every little town has a parade where they hand out free alcohal to everyone.
Mardi Gras is still better. By using the beads you catch in the parades during the day, you can cash them in for "tang" that night.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
I was gonna go for a quick beer, but couldnt do much anyway since i had to work a bit. I think Im gonna go drinking tonight but to be honoust the city isnt that sparkling at the moment. the atmosphere just isnt the same.
edit: I dont care much for QB anyway. Way to much people having fun at the same time. Way to busy and I dont care much for buying or selling crap.
Yeah I used to be really busy on QD, but lately I just don't feel like going anywhere. I usually just chill out in front of the TV and look at the royals walking around doing all that dumb stuff.

It's really weird though, the guy who tried to kill the royal family comes from the same town as one of my best friends.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:10 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like a sweet holiday. And orange is my favourite colour

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:13 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
Yeah I used to be really busy on QD, but lately I just don't feel like going anywhere. I usually just chill out in front of the TV and look at the royals walking around doing all that dumb stuff.

It's really weird though, the guy who tried to kill the royal family comes from the same town as one of my best friends.
there are a few things sad about it:
first that he wants to kill our royal family
secondly that hte think he can kill people on a bus by driving into the bus with a honda civic at about 30 mph (well he missed but if he would hit that would have been about the speed whit which he would hit the bus)
I missed where he was from though.
weird also how way to many people are on the streets so not that much people even know it has happened

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
there are a few things sad about it:
first that he wants to kill our royal family
secondly that hte think he can kill people on a bus by driving into the bus with a honda civic at about 30 mph (well he missed but if he would hit that would have been about the speed whit which he would hit the bus)
I missed where he was from though.
weird also how way to many people are on the streets so not that much people even know it has happened
it was a Suzuki Swift, which is even sadder. Those cars are so cheap. If you're going kamikaze at least buy a sturdy car. Hell, steal one. If you're going for it, I at least want to see some effort.

In all, a sad day. To be honest I was so happy the guy is a white dutchman. If he was from marocco or turkey or something, it would have been disastrous.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 04-30-2009, 12:31 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
it was a Suzuki Swift, which is even sadder. Those cars are so cheap. If you're going kamikaze at least buy a sturdy car. Hell, steal one. If you're going for it, I at least want to see some effort.

In all, a sad day. To be honest I was so happy the guy is a white dutchman. If he was from marocco or turkey or something, it would have been disastrous.
sad but tru. I would prolly put like a bunch of gasoline in the trunk at least. something that would make the car explode. Now even if he would hit there would be no more then a little bump in the bus.
This is kinda like failing in suicide. If you cant even do that right you prolly had a good idea going there.
But seriously whats up with the lame attempt. Dont get me wrong Im really glad he failed but still, epic fail on the effort

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
That sounds cool and all but in America we have The 4th of July. This involves: alcohol, bbq, explosives and any thing you can think up involving those.
new years in germany means alcohol and u can make ur own fireworks. thats awesome

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
sad but tru. I would prolly put like a bunch of gasoline in the trunk at least. something that would make the car explode. Now even if he would hit there would be no more then a little bump in the bus.
This is kinda like failing in suicide. If you cant even do that right you prolly had a good idea going there.
But seriously whats up with the lame attempt. Dont get me wrong Im really glad he failed but still, epic fail on the effor
t
Exactly, if you're gonna pull something like this, at least go for the A for effort. This was a piss-poor attempt, with little to no thought to it. He could at least have spent a few minutes thinking about what he could do. I'm very very happy he failed, but if you're gonna ruin Queens Day at least put some damn effort into your actions.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 04-30-2009, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post
new years in germany means alcohol and u can make ur own fireworks. thats awesome
Germany is overrated!

Thanks to that. :D

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

apparently 4 people died in the accident

Old 04-30-2009, 12:52 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't mean to sound like an asshole but that's it?
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
four dead, 5 severely wounded, total 23 victims. But those people were just in the way basically, he was aiming for the bus that held the royal family.

But it's still pretty horrible.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 04-30-2009, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
I don't mean to sound like an asshole but that's it?
23 people wounded by a Suzuki Swift. On a day that is supposed to celebrate our togetherness. Trying to kill our head of state.

And yes, you do sound like a ******* asshole saying that. It's like if I came online september 12th 2001 and said that 2,974 is a pretty crappy score if you take out two skyscrapers with airplanes. Empathy. Try it.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 04-30-2009, 12:57 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
23 people wounded by a Suzuki Swift. On a day that is supposed to celebrate our togetherness. Trying to kill our head of state.

And yes, you do sound like a ******* asshole saying that. It's like if I came online september 12th 2001 and said that 2,974 is a pretty crappy score if you take out two skyscrapers with airplanes. Empathy. Try it.
Yeah I just have a different view on the term tragedy.
Old 04-30-2009, 01:00 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

You're comparing a guy running over people with a car to one of the biggest terrorist attacks involving two planes into two very important buildings?

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:01 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

People getting run over by a car happens every day..
Old 04-30-2009, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A tragedy is a tragedy no matter how many people died from it.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 04-30-2009, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
You're comparing a guy running over people with a car to one of the biggest terrorist attacks involving two planes into two very important buildings?
he is talking about the ratio... just because people get run over by a car everyday, its okay when a guy runs over 23 people and try to kill the head of state? jesus sometimes im wondering what u guys are thinking

Old 04-30-2009, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
it was an example, thanks for paying attention. And in all fairness, he killed 4 people on a national day of celebration whilst trying to kill our head of state.

And I wasn't comparing, I was making a point on dickishness. READ.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 04-30-2009, 01:05 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Yeah I guess I can see what your saying..the significance of the day on which this occurred and who the target was...at least he wasn't successful.
Old 04-30-2009, 01:06 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
it was an example, thanks for paying attention. And in all fairness, he killed 4 people on a national day of celebration whilst trying to kill our head of state.

And I wasn't comparing, I was making a point on dickishness. READ.
Well, it doesn't matter when you say it, you still said a dickish thing. What does it matter how long after it was? Just because someone else says something dickish, means you should respond in the same way? Grow up.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 04-30-2009, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well, it doesn't matter when you say it, you still said a dickish thing. What does it matter how long after it was? Just because someone else says something dickish, means you should respond in the same way? Grow up.
Christ, if I'm not mistaken, English is your native language, so how can it be you have such a hard time understanding it? Seriously, read my post again. Then quote it and say EXACTLY where I said anything that is offensive about 9/11. Go on, I'm watching.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 04-30-2009, 01:11 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Christ, if I'm not mistaken, English is your native language, so how can it be you have such a hard time understanding it? Seriously, read my post again. Then quote it and say EXACTLY where I said anything that is offensive about 9/11. Go on, I'm watching.
Lol my bad sorry, I misread. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 04-30-2009, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Obviously someone can't read posts.

#MoncriefArmy