Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 05-06-2009, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even if he fails, it's still a low-risk contract so I love the signing just for that.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:02 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
Yea, thats for sure why they got rid of him. And cap space. Foote held Timmons off (mainly) last year due to Timmons not completely knowing the playbook.

Timmons is the most explosive player on our team. He can cover the slot and RB. He sometimes plays the safety spot at 240 lbs. He is the future. He still needs to improve a good bit to be on Foote's level of run defense but obviously they see it as the rest of his upside is better than Foote. And I would agree. Remember, I said he was my favorite, not the best. haha

Foote is still ultra solid and you are getting a really really good player.
The baby god LaMarr Woodley will crush your soul for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:17 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, he's only going to be 29 this year, so at least he's probably still got something in the tank. Over the last 5 seasons as a starter he's averaged 81 tackles, 3 sacks, 3 PD's, 1 FF, and 1 FR. If he can put up anything like that this season, I'll honestly be very happy with the deal.

Quote:

Old 05-06-2009, 11:12 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
The baby god LaMarr Woodley will crush your soul for this.
He isn't better than Woodley, just more explosive.

Although sorry to say, he does have potential to be the best LBer on the Steelers.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:17 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
He isn't better than Woodley, just more explosive.

Although sorry to say, he does have potential to be the best LBer on the Steelers.
Woodley is on his way to your house. ;)

Quote:

Old 05-07-2009, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sims-Foote-Peterson...

that sounds like a semi-respectable unit.

Don't tell me we cut Zach Follett though, that would suck.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:53 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good signing for teh Lions! Foote, Simms and Peterson compliment each other really well imo. Simms is the sideline to sideline guy, Foote is the thumper in the middle (but he also has very underrated range), and Peterson is the all round great player. If i was a lions fan, i'd be very pleased with the state of your linebacking core.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:19 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
Sims-Foote-Peterson...

that sounds like a semi-respectable unit.

Don't tell me we cut Zach Follett though, that would suck.
It could actually be a good unit if Ernie can learn to play within the damn defense for once. He's regressed so badly since his rookie year it's ridiculous. If he can just stop overrunning everyfrickinthing and improve his tackling and pass defense (I know, it's kind of alot to ask from a guy that's been in the league a few years), the LB unit might actually be a strength of the defense. If Ernie has another bad year and keeps running himself out of plays left and right and missing tackles, it's not going to matter how good the other two play.

Quote:

Old 05-07-2009, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hopefully foote will put his foot up ernie's a** and keep him in check.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote