Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-08-2009, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I'm technically in school for journalism and political science. In reality, I'm just looking for a rich ***** to marry.
In the summers I work at a country club waiting on ridiculously rich people such as Al Gore, Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban, butt-loads of other country musicians, politicians, Phillip Rivers. It blows ass.
Rivers in Nashville? Does Jay know about this?

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Thanks for the interwebz, Al.
Agree with his politics or not, it would be cool to meet someone who is that historic of a figure. The best I've done, with regards to historical figures is George Bush Sr. & Jr.

Sr was a really really nice guy. And told me and the other person who walked up to him at the A&M Rec Center about how he likes to try and mess with the Secret Service guys by trying to lose them. Jr was pretty nice but this was before his presidency.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:05 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Agree with his politics or not, it would be cool to meet someone who is that historic of a figure. The best I've done, with regards to historical figures is George Bush Sr. & Jr.

Sr was a really really nice guy. And told me and the other person who walked up to him at the A&M Rec Center about how he likes to try and mess with the Secret Service guys by trying to lose them. Jr was pretty nice but this was before his presidency.

When ever I think of Al Gore, I think of this SNL skit.

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...tml?mea=229115

Gotta love the lockbox idea.

When I was at Ft. Polk, I shook hands with Clinton.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is anyone else in a journalism major and reconsidering due to the fact that the field is going down hill like a rock?

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:12 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
Is anyone else in a journalism major and reconsidering due to the fact that the field is going down hill like a rock?
yes

i would switch but i have only have 1 year left

but, im a poli sci minor, and probably going to go to grad school for that

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
When ever I think of Al Gore, I think of this SNL skit.

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...tml?mea=229115
I never saw this but that's brilliant.

Old 05-08-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to North Dakota State next year. Thinking about Management Information Systems or Computer Science.

I also ump baseball which is very good money on the side.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:38 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
As a journalism major, I'm hoping more and more of you are thinking like this. Plus I'm hoping I can hold off for a few years after I graduate and get a good in once some of those pesky baby boomers start to retire.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I'm going to North Dakota State next year. Thinking about Management Information Systems or Computer Science.

I also ump baseball which is very good money on the side.
Info Systems is a good one.

Old 05-09-2009, 01:44 AM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I'm technically in school for journalism and political science. In reality, I'm just looking for a rich ***** to marry.
In the summers I work at a country club waiting on ridiculously rich people such as Al Gore, Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban, butt-loads of other country musicians, politicians, Phillip Rivers. It blows ass.
Where at? BCC?
Old 05-09-2009, 11:15 AM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Accounting

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:19 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i always ask guys on the side of the street if they were english majors before they were homeless.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:24 AM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
Why aren't you applying to the Haas school at Berkeley?
While Berkeley has a terrific MBA program, I just don't see myself fitting into the culture there. I've been on campus twice, and its beautiful, I just can't apply everywhere.
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
i always ask guys on the side of the street if they were english majors before they were homeless.
Oh ha-ha. You're sooooooo funny.

Old 05-09-2009, 11:43 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh ha-ha. You're sooooooo funny.
really. i appreciate english as much as the next person, but if you cannot use your degree as a means to an end, i have no sympathy.

my major and my line of work are not related.

Old 05-09-2009, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
really. i appreciate english as much as the next person, but if you cannot use your degree as a means to an end, i have no sympathy.

my major and my line of work are not related.
I am using my degree as a means to an end. I'm teaching HS English, fool!

Old 05-09-2009, 12:00 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
I am using my degree as a means to an end. I'm teaching HS English, fool!
most don't... that's why i say that.

Old 05-09-2009, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
most don't... that's why i say that.
Like APS. He's majoring in English but I anticipate he'll be broke and mooching off his parents in 5 years.

Old 05-09-2009, 12:13 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
sig quote!
Old 05-09-2009, 12:57 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
Where at? BCC?
Hmmmm.... Belle Meade Country Club. Yes. That is it. And this is giving me major Deja Vu for some reason.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:13 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Hmmmm.... Belle Meade Country Club. Yes. That is it. And this is giving me major Deja Vu for some reason.
I didnt know if you were implying Belle Meade or Brentwood.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:38 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
I didnt know if you were implying Belle Meade or Brentwood.
Are you a frequenter of either?
Old 05-09-2009, 03:34 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

Quote:
Are you a frequenter of either?
Nah. Never been to TN. I'm just an economic geography buff.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:08 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I saw something on the history channel last night about the unification of Hawaii. It was really interesting.
And probably false. History channel is full of crap.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:23 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a marketing major with a psychology minor right now, perhaps I'll double major though, at the University of Minnesota. Just finishing up my freshman year, finals Monday and Tuesday.