Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-09-2009, 05:39 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
I'm a marketing major with a psychology minor right now, perhaps I'll double major though, at the University of Minnesota. Just finishing up my freshman year, finals Monday and Tuesday.
U of M for me too. How was your first year?

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Majoring in exercise science, now i get to get quizzed by my mom about what bone or muscle she is pointing at when i am home.
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 05:43 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
U of M for me too. How was your first year?
It's been pretty good, but I'm definitely ready for summer. What year are you?
Old 05-09-2009, 05:53 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's been pretty good, but I'm definitely ready for summer. What year are you?
Sophomore...my first two years have gone so fast and i am enjoying being at a bigger university and city than Green Bay, but it sucks to be in Viking country.

Old 05-09-2009, 06:01 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sophomore...my first two years have gone so fast and i am enjoying being at a bigger university and city than Green Bay, but it sucks to be in Viking country.
Yeah, at least there are plenty of Wisconsonites around though. What's your major?
Old 05-09-2009, 06:03 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Yeah, at least there are plenty of Wisconsonites around though. What's your major?
Political Science...i went back and forth on some majors, but finally settled on that this semester.

Old 05-11-2009, 09:54 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I go to South Dakota State I will be majoring in French education, and also learning Italian, Spanish, and Latin.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:09 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
When I go to South Dakota State I will be majoring in French education, and also learning Italian, Spanish, and Latin.
Don't do it! Brookings blows, get out of SD for school. You can always go back.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:19 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Funny, going to school/living in Madison is what made me hate Packers fans.... I loved living in "enemy territory", though.

Watching the MNF game in October of '98 in a house full of Packer fans... FTW!!!! (i remember my roommate throwing his shoe at the tv at one point in the game)
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:49 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Like APS. He's majoring in English but I anticipate he'll be broke and mooching off his parents in 5 years.
wanna take bets on how long he is?

i'll say by the time he's done writing his 6th chuck p. rip-off novel he'll actually have made a few bones to afford his own studio apartment.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Studying Law! will explore my possibilities after that. i would like to work on the international level but we shall see!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:56 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went to GW and got a bachelor's in finance/marketing. Currently working in IT doing wealth management software. Studying for the GMAT's and will be applying for the spring part time MBA programs at GW, Georgetown, Maryland, American, Johns Hopkins, and George Mason.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

right now I study Journalism, but I'm switching to a more prestigious university to study Politicology next year.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
wanna take bets on how long he is?

i'll say by the time he's done writing his 6th chuck p. rip-off novel he'll actually have made a few bones to afford his own studio apartment.
You think he'll get published? That's pretty difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
Politicology
What? Is that like political science?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:13 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a Public Insurance Adjuster for residential and commercial properties.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:25 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Double major in Communications and History (emphasis in US history) at UC San Diego
Old 05-11-2009, 04:37 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I went to GW and got a bachelor's in finance/marketing. Currently working in IT doing wealth management software. Studying for the GMAT's and will be applying for the spring part time MBA programs at GW, Georgetown, Maryland, American, Johns Hopkins, and George Mason.
How did you enjoy your $208,000 education? :P
Old 05-11-2009, 05:23 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
You think he'll get published? That's pretty difficult.
online.

by the time he cranks out his 6th chuck p novel. he can itunes whatever crap he wants in reading format.

the internet has made many many bad bands popular. i'm just waiting for authors... wait... what? stephanie meyer? OH NO WAI.

Old 05-11-2009, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

twilight is bad. ******* bad :|

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:36 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
How did you enjoy your $208,000 education? :P
Mine was only $160,000. I'm old, but thanks for asking! haha

I very much enjoyed my time at the school, but I couldn't justify paying that much now.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:37 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:

I very much enjoyed my time at the school, but I couldn't justify paying that much now.
how much you pay though is a totally different matter.

Old 05-11-2009, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
online.

by the time he cranks out his 6th chuck p novel. he can itunes whatever crap he wants in reading format.

the internet has made many many bad bands popular. i'm just waiting for authors... wait... what? stephanie meyer? OH NO WAI.
I submit to you Dean Koontz. (obligatory quoting: "Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms, yo!")

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:59 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was sent home early today because of how dead we were at work! Woohoo!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:24 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:

Well that's better than $208K, but it's still a ******** of money lol
Old 05-11-2009, 06:52 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
how much you pay though is a totally different matter.
Yeah, i'm interested in knowing whether he took out 160k in loans, or that was the end sum he paid.