Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-06-2009, 07:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:10 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Buisness school. Ha.

I did not go to business school. You know who else didn't go to business school? LeBron James, Tracy McGrady, Kobe Bryant.
Yeah, but Kobe did go to the best HS in the country :D

(forget The Office ;))
Old 05-06-2009, 07:17 PM    (permalink
OneToughGame
Veteran

OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.

I'm a comcast installer... :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .
OneToughGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:22 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneToughGame View Post
help me get free cable
Old 05-06-2009, 07:24 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneToughGame View Post
Get me my NFL Network back.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:26 PM    (permalink
OneToughGame
Veteran

OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Get me my NFL Network back.
It's still playing on comcast. They're in discussions about it and keeping in on throughout them :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .
OneToughGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My major at university is Journalism, but for casual work I sell Oakly sunglasses and clothing!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

took a while to decide but I went with Finance

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:32 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Linguistics in the fall, maaaaaybe Philosophy also. but definitely Linguistics.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:44 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I graduated in '06 with a BA in English Lit, planned on teaching high school. Then I followed the endless winter and was a snowboarding instructor for two years. In the fall I will have an AA in Design Technology from a cc that I have been taking classes at, I eventually want to become an architect, but it's going to take at least 6 years to become licensed. Luckily my dad is an architect so I have a job waiting for me in the midst of this terrible economy.

If I was to give any advice about majors and such I fully endorse civil engineering. It's the coolest field, several of my friends do this for a living and they absolutely love it. The cad guys do all the technical work, you just overlook what they do and design. You get to be outside half the day, driving jobsite to jobsite. Not to mention the pay is killer and it's super easy to get a job in that field, even during this economy. Civil Engineers are always in demand, and it's interesting work.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:53 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in sales and marketing, and have been the past 4 years. I spent some time in college, but I didn't finish due to money issues. I was wasting my time there anyway. I never knew what I wanted to do until sales came along.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:59 PM    (permalink
kiranadwaney
Rookie

kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In England we dont do a major or minor, we just do a degree. In my final year of BSc in Investment & Financial Risk Management, but no jobs at the moment, so next year going to do my masters in Investment Management with the hope that one day jobs in finance exist once again.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Working towards a BBA in Management.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I was a Biology major but after quitting my job at RPCI I'm done with that. Currently undecided but going to be media studies (film production) major next year. Going to be working in telemarketing or if my buddy is able to get me a job I'll be driving a limo this summer while trying to get as many jobs as a grip or any other entry level position in production and see where that leaves me next semester.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:06 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nutrition and food sciences w/ concentration in Dietetics but i'm going to an accelerated Nursing program after i graduate. (Senior next year)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Technically Nursing because I haven't changed it to Computer Science yet.
Why are you getting out of nursing?

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:10 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

going to RU next year majoring in sports management. word
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:12 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are some good jobs you can get with a degree in Business management? accouting?
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:14 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I'm sorry.
haha I thought the same thing and he got the same replies the last time a similar thread came up. I had to take a Finance class and thought I would be good at it considering I am an Econ major but it was not a fun class. Its like calculus. It took like one whole sheet of paper just to write one problem out and figure out the answer.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
Nutrition and food sciences w/ concentration in Dietetics but i'm going to an accelerated Nursing program after i graduate. (Senior next year)

Why are you getting out of nursing?
You can make some good money in nursing and you dont have to go through all of the schooling that doctors have to go through. You could get a job immediately as well since there is always a need for people in the medical field.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Strongside
Veteran

Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a senior in highschool right now, next year I'm going into university for Kinesiology, then I'll probably go into Athletic Therapy or Physiotherapy.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:20 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
What are some good jobs you can get with a degree in Business management? accouting?
If you go into a Business School, go into something specific (Finance, Economics, Accounting), at least that's what i'd recommend. It's much easier to find a job when you have a specific trade you studied.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's what I do now, but I'm working towards a business degree.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:51 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
going to RU next year majoring in sports management. word
I'm going to Mizzou and will most likely be majoring in Journalism (with an emphasis on broadcasting) and either double-majoring or minoring in sports manangement. word

P.S. I'll see you at ESPN in 10 years Scotty

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:55 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockio42 View Post
I'm going to Mizzou and will most likely be majoring in Journalism (with an emphasis on broadcasting) and either double-majoring or minoring in sports manangement. word

P.S. I'll see you at ESPN in 10 years Scotty
He will be too busy dating Ray Rice.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

in addition to the aforementioned graphic design major, im planning on minoring in japanese

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote