Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-07-2009, 11:51 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkiliSmith View Post
Deputy Sheriff

Currently assigned to the Jail division. Right now I take out inmates and watch them pick up trash on the side of the road. I get paid to watch other people work.

I would rather be back on the road violating people's rights though, but I don't quite have enough seniority for that yet.
That's a hardcore job right there.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:53 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

Both my roommates are Finance majors and they basically studied all the time. I felt bad for them because I'd drink half a bottle of wine, crank out a paper while getting an A while they slaved away at a B haha.
If they choose Finance as a major they're likely people who enjoy making scrilla.If they're good at what they do they may be laughing at you in the near future.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Manic Depressant
Rookie

Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
If they choose Finance as a major they're likely people who enjoy making scrilla.If they're good at what they do they may be laughing at you in the near future.
Not in the near future...
Manic Depressant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finance as a major sucks. At least here. It is just the people who weren't smart enough to get into accounting.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Manic Depressant
Rookie

Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Finance as a major sucks. At least here. It is just the people who weren't smart enough to get into accounting.
Finance is the most competitive field that I know of, aside from perhaps medicine/optometry/pharmacy and a few other highly-specialized areas.
Manic Depressant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:15 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
Nutrition and food sciences w/ concentration in Dietetics but i'm going to an accelerated Nursing program after i graduate. (Senior next year)

Why are you getting out of nursing?
I think working with sick people (especially if they're irritated) would get to me. I switched to Computer Science to get into programming. It's tedious at times but I like it. I want to go into designing video games eventually.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am currently about to declare economics as my major, my first year is about to end and I'm looking for a school to transfer to.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:01 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LOL, well you sure got me to crack a smile here. Accounting overall isn't that tough, it's just a very tedious major. It's a hard working job with long hours and you don't even get paid accordingly. Most CPA's make in the 40's-mid 60's, so it's not like they're raking. The sky's the limit in Finance.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I think working with sick people (especially if they're irritated) would get to me. I switched to Computer Science to get into programming. It's tedious at times but I like it. I want to go into designing video games eventually.
Good luck. I think every young programmer thought of wanting to do video games at first. Kids dream of it.

I'm sure you'll end up specializing in something else as different opportunities come your way... at least that's what happened for me. :p

I work for a Fortune 500 company now. Computer Sciences Corporation.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
How much do you make Damix? You've got me curious now. :)
Old 05-07-2009, 01:40 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He makes 110,000 a year
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
LOL, well you sure got me to crack a smile here. Accounting overall isn't that tough, it's just a very tedious major. It's a hard working job with long hours and you don't even get paid accordingly. Most CPA's make in the 40's-mid 60's, so it's not like they're raking. The sky's the limit in Finance.
Real finance students are Quantitative Finance majors, which is a near impossible 5 year major. The Finance majors here don't get jobs, or if they do it is crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
How much do you make Damix? You've got me curious now. :)
I do well enough, considering I haven't even graduated yet and this is my first real job. I make a very good salary and received a sizable signing bonus.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:47 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it was journalism, but my family is trying to talk me out of it because it is really going down hill and doesn't have a great future.

So in other words, I'm still deciding...it sucks

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Quote:
Good luck. I think every young programmer thought of wanting to do video games at first. Kids dream of it.

I'm sure you'll end up specializing in something else as different opportunities come your way... at least that's what happened for me. :p

I work for a Fortune 500 company now. Computer Sciences Corporation.

Fairly humorous, CSC does a lot of recruiting at my school. I think a few of my friends are working there
Old 05-07-2009, 01:54 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm majoring in Political Science. I think I'll just end up as a teacher one day, but I do want to work in politics at some point.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:02 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By the time I am finally out of med school, I am going to make bank guys.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I'm majoring in Political Science. I think I'll just end up as a teacher one day, but I do want to work in politics at some point.
You should get into Law after you graduate. That's where you can make use of your degree. Teachers are respectable, but the time + work <> $$$.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:04 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic Depressant View Post
Not in the near future...
Haven't you heard? The new brain trust is turning the economy around.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
By the time I am finally out of med school, I am going to make bank guys.
Yes my friend, you will. Guaranteed.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:07 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a financial econometrics major and will be a quantative finance master student in a few weeks.

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:08 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes my friend, you will. Guaranteed.

you put a down payment on your life to get balls rich later.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:36 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am majoring in Paralegal Studies and I will probably end up going to Law School eventually. Gonna see what kind of money I can make as a Paralegal and it also depends on how I do on the LSAT.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
you put a down payment on your life to get balls rich later.
Yeah basically. Learning about all these med related issues is interesting, but I hope I get into a med school.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:50 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Majoring in Media Arts: Graphic designing and Photography.

Haven't picked up a camera in almost a year, but still very interested in photography. Hoping to get a SLR in the near future.

Last edited by bantx : 05-07-2009 at 02:59 PM.
bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:56 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Computer Information Systems. Pretty close to my associates in it before getting some IT job and transferring to get my bachelors.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote