Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

View Poll Results: Who will the Raiders take at #1
JaMarcus Russell 15 40.54%
Calvin Johnson 20 54.05%
Joe Thomas 1 2.70%
Adrian Peterson 4 10.81%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-08-2007, 11:39 AM    (permalink
go_ravens94
Veteran

go_ravens94 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Mock Draft- Who would you take at #1?

I am doing a mock Draft and I would like to see who Raiders fans pick to go #1. 6 hours on the clock.

Poll is over: Pick is Calvin Johnson.

Last edited by go_ravens94 : 03-08-2007 at 05:26 PM.
go_ravens94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:13 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CJ or Russell. i want cj more

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:40 PM    (permalink
RaiderLifer
Rookie

RaiderLifer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Is Moss gone? That makes my decision for me. If he's gone it's CJ if not it's Russell
Old 03-08-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

trade down isnt an option?thats what I would like most.But i think the most realistic right now is CJ.
Old 03-09-2007, 10:40 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I said Russel because we really need a QB of the future and I don't think it's going to be Andrew Walter.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Romyrick
Rookie

Romyrick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

There are so many WR's thru FA, in the draft, on OUR own team!
Romyrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Only1pickJamarcusRusell

Three starting WR's on the team and only ONE QB of any description on the entire roster, and the pick is Calvin Johnson.

LMFAO.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:42 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only1pickJamarcusRusell View Post
Three starting WR's on the team and only ONE QB of any description on the entire roster, and the pick is Calvin Johnson.

LMFAO.
ya thats pretty ********. The 2 qbs or Joe Thomas for me.

nm i just saw the results of the poll now.
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.

Just curious as to why Brady Quinn isn't an option....

I think Moss will get moved somehow, whether it be on draft day or just before. If that happens, CJ is the pick.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 02:39 PM    (permalink
bucksavage
Rookie

bucksavage hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

LMFAO.

even better, if Moss isnt moved we would have over 30 million a year in salary on one position and 4 starting WRs......and the pick is CJ LOL LOL
Old 03-11-2007, 02:56 PM    (permalink
hugepunch
Rookie

hugepunch hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

never pass on a franchise quarterback..
Old 03-11-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone messed up this poll . . . lol, you weren't supposed to check the box that allows multiple selections . . .
Old 03-11-2007, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

LMFAO.
A lot can happen between now and the draft. Moss could get traded, the Raiders could sign/trade for a QB and all of that will seriously effect how we draft.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugepunch View Post
never pass on a franchise quarterback..
did last year... on 2 of them

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
gdamac
Veteran

gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
CJ or Russell. i want cj more
What he said, just reversed. I want JR first CJ second.

gdamac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 06:38 PM    (permalink
bucksavage
Rookie

bucksavage hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
did last year... on 2 of them
and we had the worst offense ever
Old 03-11-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucksavage View Post
and we had the worst offense ever
not because of that.
Old 03-14-2007, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Vespasian
Veteran

Vespasian hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Not that I want him but I believe that JR will be the pick. We've got plenty of WR's, we've added some running depth and have only one QB on the roster. My ideal situation would be to trade down, acquire Carr and draft AP but that is highly unlikely.

Sig by Raiderfan_89
Vespasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 10:37 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I like the trade for Carr idead, but it's unlikly we will draft AP since we already have 3 stable backs.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 10:39 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd take Jarmarcus but only if I knew Randy Moss was coming back

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 12:46 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdamac View Post
What he said, just reversed. I want JR first CJ second.
is something wrong with that finger?
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 07:50 AM    (permalink
NotoRussell
Rookie

NotoRussell hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

CJ is the guy! then maybe B.Quinn.
but the best thing is to take carr or bledsoe as a mentor for Walter, trade moss for couple of picks and form a better OL.