Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-10-2009, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like that team alot for the North, other than I'd take Farrior over Jackson, put Thomas and Steinbach on the left side, and Ward over Mason. Other than that it looks great.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC East

QB: Donovan McNabb
RB: Clinton Portis
FB: Mike Sellers
WR 1: Roy Williams
WR 2: Santana Moss
WR 3: DeSean Jackson
TE: Jason Witten
LT: David Diehl
LG: Leonard Davis
C: Shaun O'Hara
RG: Chris Snee
RT: Shawn Andrews

4-3 Defense
DE: Justin Tuck
DT: Jay Ratliff
DT: Albert Haynesworth
DE: Osi Umenyiora
OLB: DeMarcus Ware
MLB: London Fletcher-Baker
OLB: Michael Boley
CB: Sheldon Brown
CB: Corey Webster
Nickel: Asante Samuel
FS: Laron Landry
SS: Quintin Mikell

K Nick Folk
P Jeff Feagles

KR/PR DeSean Jackson

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

BBB Aaron Ross as the number one corner in the NFC east? I'm a giants homer and all but that's crazy. Ross definitely isn't even close to as good as Webster, Brown, Newman, Rogers or Samuel and isn't even significantly better than Terrell Thomas, there's a real good chance he's the third best corner on the giants.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 08:39 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If everyone can agree on a team for their division I would like to make a thread with a poll and we can have a vote on which division has the best talent. I can make it like a playoff with the divisions with the lowest votes in a wildcard game type thing and everyone on NLFDC can vote for who they think will win the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:35 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This one is pretty well agreed on for the AFC west

QB-Philip Rivers (SD)
RB-Ladanian Tomlinson (SD)
FB- Peyton Hillis (DEN)
WR-Brandon Marshall (DEN)
WR-Dwayne Bowe (KC)
TE- Antonio Gates (SD)

LT- Ryan Clady (DEN)
LG-Kris Dielman (SD)
C-Nick Hardwick(SD)
G- Robert Gallery (OAK)
RT-Ryan Harris (DEN)

DE-Derrick Burgess (OAK)
DT-Jamal Williams (SD)
DT-Tommy Kelly (OAK)
DE-Luis Castillo (SD)

LB- Shawn Merriman (SD)
LB-DJ Williams (DEN)
LB- Thomas Howard (OAK)

CB-Nmadi Asomougha (OAK)
CB-Champ Bailey (DEN)
S- Brian Dawkins (DEN)
S- Bernard Pollard (KC)

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:57 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ben Roethlisberger-QB-PIT
Willie Parker-RB-PIT
LeRon McClain-FB-BAL
Braylon Edwards-WR-CLE
Santonio Holmes-WR-PIT
Heath Miller-TE-PIT

Haloti Ngata-RE-BAL
Casey Hampton-NT-PIT
Aaron Smith-LE-PIT
James Harrison-ROLB-PIT
Ray Lewis-ILB-BAL
James Farrior-ILB-PIT
Lamaar Woodley-LOLB-PIT
Jonathan Joseph-CB-CIN
Ike Taylor-CB-PIT
Ed Reed-FS-PIT
Troy Polamalu-SS-PIT

Shayne Graham-K-CIN
Joshua Cribbs-KR/PR-CLE

I don't know enough about the other three teams lineman and I know none of our lineman would be the best, so I left that blank. Same goes for the punters. I would have put Supelvda but he didn't play last year....

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Last edited by terribletowel39 : 05-11-2009 at 11:03 AM.
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:22 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
How do you not have Darnell Dockett on the 1st team? You didn't even put him on the 2nd team either. I would take Dockett over all 4 DT's you have on both the teams. I'm hoping you just forgot about him somehow.
Yeah thats pretty terrible...

Also Shaun Hill over Hasselbeck on the 2nd team is terrible too. Funny how far you can drop in some peoples eyes when you play with a back injury, your 7th WR starting and all 5 starting OL injured.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB-Jay Cutler (Chi), Aaron Rodgers (GB)
RB- Adrian Peterson (Vik), Matt Forte (Chi)
WR- Calvin Johnson (Det)
WR- Greg Jennings (GB)
WR- Bernard Berrian (Vik)
TE- Greg Olsen (Chi)

LT- Bryant McKinney (Vik)
LG- Steve Hutchinson (Vik
C- Olin Kreutz (Chi)
G- Anthony Herrera (Vik)
RT- Mark Tauscher (GB) (the North has some pretty bad RTs. Cook, Cherilus are not that great and well the bears will start Williams)

DE- Jared Allen (Vik)
DT- Pat Williams (Vik)
DT- Kevin Williams (Vik)
DE- Aaron Kampman (GB)

OLB- Lance Briggs (Chi)
MLB- Brian Urlacher (Chi)/E.J. Henderson (Vik)
OLB- Chad Greenway (Vik)

CB- Charles Woodson (GB)
CB- Antoine Winfield (Vik)
FS- Nick Collins (GB)
SS- Kevin Payne (Chi)

K- Jason Hanson (Det)/Robbie Gould (Chi)
P- Brad Maynard (Chi)
KR- Danieal Manning (Chi)
PR- Devin Hester (Chi)

well i think that should be fine

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 12:37 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How do you not have Darnell Dockett on the 1st team? You didn't even put him on the 2nd team either. I would take Dockett over all 4 DT's you have on both the teams. I'm hoping you just forgot about him somehow.
I don't know how I forget about Dockett. I just put Carriker in there because I couldn't think of anyone else. Dockett would play (plays) UT in a 4-3 defense and wouldn't make a good NT in a 4-3 if you ask me. That is why he would only be on the 2nd team because I would prefer Smith at UT slightly over Dockett.

Last edited by abaddon41_80 : 05-11-2009 at 12:40 PM.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:00 PM    (permalink
cdub11
Veteran

cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC East

QB: Donovan McNabb
RB: Clinton Portis

RB: Brian Westbrook
WR: Roy Williams
WR: Santana Moss
TE: Jason Witten
OT: Chris Samuels
OG: Chris Snee
C: Andre Gurode
OG: Leonard Davis
OT: Shawn Andrews

DE: Justin Tuck
DT: Albert Haynesworth
DT: Jay Ratliff
DE: Osi Umenyiora
LB: Demarcus Ware
LB: London Fletcher
LB: Stewart Bradley
CB: Sheldon Brown
FS: Laron Landry
SS: Quentin Mikell
CB: Terence Newman
cdub11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:07 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post
QB-Jay Cutler (Chi), Aaron Rodgers (GB)
RB- Adrian Peterson (Vik), Matt Forte (Chi)
WR- Calvin Johnson (Det)
WR- Greg Jennings (GB)
WR- Bernard Berrian (Vik)
TE- Greg Olsen (Chi)

LT- Bryant McKinney (Vik)
LG- Steve Hutchinson (Vik
C- Olin Kreutz (Chi)
G- Anthony Herrera (Vik)
RT- Mark Tauscher (GB) (the North has some pretty bad RTs. Cook, Cherilus are not that great and well the bears will start Williams)

DE- Jared Allen (Vik)
DT- Pat Williams (Vik)
DT- Kevin Williams (Vik)
DE- Aaron Kampman (GB)

OLB- Lance Briggs (Chi)
MLB- Brian Urlacher (Chi)/E.J. Henderson (Vik)
OLB- Chad Greenway (Vik)

CB- Charles Woodson (GB)
CB- Antoine Winfield (Vik)
FS- Nick Collins (GB)
SS- Kevin Payne (Chi)

K- Jason Hanson (Det)/Robbie Gould (Chi)
P- Brad Maynard (Chi)
KR- Danieal Manning (Chi)
PR- Devin Hester (Chi)

well i think that should be fine
that looks quite good, but I'm pretty sure that Tauscher is still a FA.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
I don't know how I forget about Dockett. I just put Carriker in there because I couldn't think of anyone else. Dockett would play (plays) UT in a 4-3 defense and wouldn't make a good NT in a 4-3 if you ask me. That is why he would only be on the 2nd team because I would prefer Smith at UT slightly over Dockett.
Yeah, he plays DE in the 3-4. He is nowhere near big enough to play NT. What I meant by my comment was that if those 4 DT's were being offered to me I would take Dockett if neither was a position of need. If you like Smith at UT better than Dockett, that's fine, it's your opinion.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:31 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

...wow sorry but Smith over Dockett is just...wow

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ahahahah Dockett not good enough hahahahaha

Last edited by Gay Ork Wang : 05-11-2009 at 05:51 PM.
Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 07:29 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
Ben Roethlisberger-QB-PIT
Willie Parker-RB-PIT
LeRon McClain-FB-BAL
Braylon Edwards-WR-CLE
Santonio Holmes-WR-PIT
Heath Miller-TE-PIT

Haloti Ngata-RE-BAL
Casey Hampton-NT-PIT
Aaron Smith-LE-PIT
James Harrison-ROLB-PIT
Ray Lewis-ILB-BAL
James Farrior-ILB-PIT
Lamaar Woodley-LOLB-PIT
Jonathan Joseph-CB-CIN
Ike Taylor-CB-PIT
Ed Reed-FS-PIT
Troy Polamalu-SS-PIT

Shayne Graham-K-CIN
Joshua Cribbs-KR/PR-CLE

I don't know enough about the other three teams lineman and I know none of our lineman would be the best, so I left that blank. Same goes for the punters. I would have put Supelvda but he didn't play last year....
Put Suggs over Woodley and Shaun Rogers over Casey Hampton. They both are clearly better.(IMO) Also, I personally prefer Hines Ward or Derrick Mason over Braylon Edwards. Both those guys are more consistent and have much better hands. Also, you should out Dominique Foxworth over Jonathan Joesph, he was a stud in Atlanta last year. And put Sam Koch in as a punter, the guy had a fantastic year in 08.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:39 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
...wow sorry but Smith over Dockett is just...wow
I don't really see a problem with that. Smith was much better than Dockett last season as well as in 2004, 2005, and 2006. Dockett had a great first half of the year in 2007 but other than that, and the playoffs last year, it is not like he has been great.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 08:28 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
I don't really see a problem with that. Smith was much better than Dockett last season as well as in 2004, 2005, and 2006. Dockett had a great first half of the year in 2007 but other than that, and the playoffs last year, it is not like he has been great.
Justin Smith played LE in Cincy's 4-3 before he came to SF. Dockett played 3-4 DE and 4-3 UT in his time in Arizona. So, how can you compare the two? Smith has played the 5-tech for one year, but I assume he went inside to UT when SF would switch to the 4-3 front? I'd go with Dockett over Smith, but Dockett is one of my favorite DT's in the NFL.

Either way, why not just play both Dockett and Smith and play a 1-gap DL? I think Karlos Dansby would be great knifing in with Dockett and Smith jumping gaps and disrupting plays. Plus, Patrick Willis is tha boss.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:49 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC West

QB Kurt Warner(AZ)
RB Steven Jackson(STL)
FB Mike Karney(STL)
WR Larry Fitzgerald(AZ)
WR Anquan Boldin(AZ)
Slot Donnie Avery (STL)
TE John Carlson(SEA)
LT Walter Jones(SEA)
LG Mike Wahle(SEA)
C Jason Brown(STL)
RG Reggie Wells(AZ)
RT Levi Brown(AZ)

RDE Darryl Tapp (SEA)
NT Gabe Watson(AZ)
DT Clifton Ryan (STL)
LDE Chris Long(STL)
OLB Karlos Dansby(AZ)
MLB Patrick Willis(SF)
OLB Will Witherspoon(STL)
CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie(AZ)
FS O.J Atogwe(STL)
SS Adrian Wilson(AZ)
CB Ron Bartell(STL)
Old 05-11-2009, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clifton Ryan? Really? He's been decent, but nowhere near All-Pro worthy for an entire division. A lot more better choices than him. I'm really hoping that is an extreme extreme homer pick.

BoneKrusher

Last edited by Jensen : 05-11-2009 at 10:36 PM.
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:51 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC East:

QB: Tony Romo (Cowboys)
RB: Clinton Portis (Redskins)
FB: Mike Sellers (Redskins)
WR: Roy Williams (Cowboys)
WR: DeSean Jackson (Eagles)
TE: Jason Witten (Cowboys)

LT: Jason Peters (Eagles)
LG: Chris Snee (Giants)
C: Shaun O'Hara (Giants)
RG: Leonard Davis (Cowboys)
RT: Shawn Andrews (Eagles)

DE: Justin Tuck (Giants)
DT: Albert Haynesworth (Redskins)
DT: Broderick Bunkley (Eagles)
DE: Trent Cole (Eagles)

LB: Demarcus Ware (Cowboys)
LB: London Fletcher (Redskins)
LB: Rocky McIntosh (Redskins)

CB: Asante Samuel (Eagles)
SS: Quintin Mikell (Eagles)
FS: Laron Landry (Redskins)
CB: Terrence Newman (Cowboys)
CB: Sheldon Brown (Eagles)

K: Nick Folk (Edit: Cowboys)
P: Jeff Feagles (Giants)
KR: Ellis Hobbs (Eagles)
PR: Desean Jackson (Eagles)
Old 05-11-2009, 11:09 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ron Bartell.. over Nate Clements?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:37 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
Put Suggs over Woodley and Shaun Rogers over Casey Hampton. They both are clearly better.(IMO) Also, I personally prefer Hines Ward or Derrick Mason over Braylon Edwards. Both those guys are more consistent and have much better hands. Also, you should out Dominique Foxworth over Jonathan Joesph, he was a stud in Atlanta last year. And put Sam Koch in as a punter, the guy had a fantastic year in 08.
Suggs over Woodley, you can make an argument. Not for Shaun Rogers though. Hampton has been the best or 2nd best NT in the league for the past 8-9 seasons. After one good year Rogers doesn't get to replace him. Foxworth couldn't have been that good last year if Atlanta released him. Joseph has top 5 potential, if he could stay healthy. And sure Sam Koch as my punter is fine. I wouldn't be too concerned who the punter is with that defense.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:40 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow, I feel like being in the this is making me dumber

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
RDE Darryl Tapp (SEA)

Really?

The guy is a pass rushing specialist...and he's average at that. The only thing he's ever done is get 4 sacks against the Rams 2 years ago...which is 1/4 of his sack production in 3 years as a pro.

If you want a Seahawk at DE its Kerney, not Tapp.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Clifton Ryan? Really? He's been decent, but nowhere near All-Pro worthy for an entire division. A lot more better choices than him. I'm really hoping that is an extreme extreme homer pick.
Yes it is :)