Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks

Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks Discuss the Seahawks

Old 05-12-2009, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Your ideal depth chart at RB

Who do you want to see starting? I'm quite tired of JJ and Duckett and I believe they're both washed up. Although I've never seen Roehl play and I hear he took some reps at FB, I would pencil him in as the day 1 starter right now. He has the A40 just outside of the average for a RB drafted in round 1, and he seems like an ideal guy for the ZBS. Then I would have Devin Moore as the third down back and change of pace back. He was one of the top 3 pass catching backs in this draft, and his speed and hands would be great to have on 3rd down.

Last edited by Cicero : 05-12-2009 at 10:20 PM.
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:44 AM    (permalink
OneToughGame
Veteran

OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.

I really want to see Forsett get a chance still. He had his flashes last season. I can't wait to see what Owen Schmitt can do as the starting FB, I want to see that Beer truck play full time lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .
OneToughGame is offline   Reply With Quote