Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: AFC North vs. NFC North: Who Would Win In A Head-to-Head Matchup?
AFC North 87 50.29%
NFC North 86 49.71%
Voters: 173. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2009, 09:14 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This just boils down to who has more fans...AFC or NFC.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 09:16 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
Nah, I'm a fan of that AFC defense playboy. Although most probably will have homer vision on.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The AFC North got votes from NFC fans like Sniper and Wicket...not all it boils down to.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:21 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I felt the NFCN should have lost last round. This round, I think the AFC North's defense presents an even bigger problem for the NFC North. Cutler would be in jeopardy all game with blitzes coming at him from all angles. Add in Ed Reed and Troy P to pick off any errant pass or deck any receiver ballsy enough to go into the middle of the field and that offense gets scared quick. AP's yards would be extremely hard to come by and I don't think their running game would be a factor.

Sure, the AFC North's offense isn't flashy but their effective. That OL is very, very good and while they may not get many yards in the run game they have enough weapons to move the ball.

It would be close but the AFC North's grit and toughness beats the NFC North's flash.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 09:26 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I felt the NFCN should have lost last round. This round, I think the AFC North's defense presents an even bigger problem for the NFC North. Cutler would be in jeopardy all game with blitzes coming at him from all angles. Add in Ed Reed and Troy P to pick off any errant pass or deck any receiver ballsy enough to go into the middle of the field and that offense gets scared quick. AP's yards would be extremely hard to come by and I don't think their running game would be a factor.

Sure, the AFC North's offense isn't flashy but their effective. That OL is very, very good and while they may not get many yards in the run game they have enough weapons to move the ball.

It would be close but the AFC North's grit and toughness beats the NFC North's flash.

I think guys like Jennings and Calvin are the type of WR's who can benefit from quick throws, 3 step drops, and there is nothing a defense can do about that...Jennings makes a living off of that, Calvin is a monster, Cutler has the type of arm to work those short throws and mix in Adrian Peterson enough to keep them off their heels.

I also think the AFC North would have alot of trouble running the ball vs that D-line, and would have a much tougher time moving the ball then the NFC North would...I think AD or Calvin would have at least one huge play in them to change the dynamics of the game, the AFC North doesn't really have anyone like that on the offense.

It would be low scoring, but the AFCN wouldn't score more points then the NFCN to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
The AFC North got votes from NFC fans like Sniper and Wicket...not all it boils down to.
There are like 3-4 voting opposite on each side...so no it isn't only that. But it is the majority.

Quote:
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Old 05-17-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, I don't think it does. But homerism, no matter how large or small, does play a huge part into it.

While I may like one division's personnel better than the other's it is very, very hard for me to say this one division is altogether better than that one.

My top 4 divisions throughout this whole competition have been the AFC North, AFC South, NFC East, and NFC North.

I will say, though, that I think the AFC South's is probably the most underrated and the NFC North's more overrated. The reason I say that about the NFCN is that I do NOT like their OL at all. I feel that going against a D that offers a great pass rush (NFC East) or a great blitzing D (AFC North) that they would be eaten alive.

While the NFC North has a tremendous defense, I feel that they have gone against two (NFCE & AFCN) that would present some problems. NFCN defense is more geared at stopping the run while the NFCE & AFCN are equally adept at stopping the run and rushing the passer. If Cutler got dinged a couple of times (and he would by both of those defenses) that would really mess with his head, especially against an AFCN defense that has blitzes coming from all angles.

It's been proven time and again, if you consistently hit the QB and jam the receivers while punishing them for making a catch then you throw the offense off their rhythm.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-17-2009, 09:32 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There are like 3-4 voting opposite on each side...so no it isn't only that. But it is the majority.
From the names I recognize 10 NFC fans voted for the AFC and 7 AFC fans voted for the NFC.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, I don't think it does. But homerism, no matter how large or small, does play a huge part into it.

While I may like one division's personnel better than the other's it is very, very hard for me to say this one division is altogether better than that one.

My top 4 divisions throughout this whole competition have been the AFC North, AFC South, NFC East, and NFC North.

I will say, though, that I think the AFC South's is probably the most underrated and the NFC North's more overrated. The reason I say that about the NFCN is that I do NOT like their OL at all. I feel that going against a D that offers a great pass rush (NFC East) or a great blitzing D (AFC North) that they would be eaten alive.

While the NFC North has a tremendous defense, I feel that they have gone against two (NFCE & AFCN) that would present some problems. NFCN defense is more geared at stopping the run while the NFCE & AFCN are equally adept at stopping the run and rushing the passer. If Cutler got dinged a couple of times (and he would by both of those defenses) that would really mess with his head, especially against an AFCN defense that has blitzes coming from all angles.

It's been proven time and again, if you consistently hit the QB and jam the receivers while punishing them for making a catch then you throw the offense off their rhythm.
Agreed. I thought NFC East would win as well last round because of the DEs and Ware blitzing. Both the East and AFC North are extremely aggressive while lacking corners. Look at Pittsburgh, lack at corner but are aggressive to get pressure and stop the run. Thus they win. And I think the AFC North would win. Pressure on the QB changes even the best offenses. And the Oline of the AFC North is most equipped to stop pressure, especially from a defense that probably won't blitz as much. NFC North is front 4 rush only, is how they operate. Pressure for instance stopped one of the greatest Os of all time in 2007 Pats. Brady got beat down in the Super Bowl because of pressure and were limited big time with Randy Moss,Stallworth and Welker. Of course the Pats didn't have All Day. Pressure wins, then when you have those safeties limiting the big plays and making game changing ints because of the pressure, well its in the AFC Norths favor. Plus Big Ben I'd take him over Cutler with the game on the line. Close defensive game that goes to the AFC.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 09:55 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

Quote:

I honestly thought that the AFC south should have made it to the finals, they were my personal favorite, followed by the AFC North.

I'm just not a big fan of the NFC north. Their D line is amazing, but overall, the team is almost all vikings. I don't find the defense to be nearly as dominant as the AFCs nor do I think their Oline is as good.

The NFC North's WR and RB combo is sick, there is no denying that. But to me, there is just too much disparity in the defense.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-17-2009, 10:14 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I honestly thought that the AFC south should have made it to the finals, they were my personal favorite, followed by the AFC North.

I'm just not a big fan of the NFC north. Their D line is amazing, but overall, the team is almost all vikings. I don't find the defense to be nearly as dominant as the AFCs nor do I think their Oline is as good.

The NFC North's WR and RB combo is sick, there is no denying that. But to me, there is just too much disparity in the defense.
The Vikings, as they are right now, plus Jay Cutler and Calvin Johnson would devastate anyone and everyone in their path. That's not so much of a bad thing.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:19 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
The Vikings, as they are right now, plus Jay Cutler and Calvin Johnson would devastate anyone and everyone in their path. That's not so much of a bad thing.
However, if Peyton Manning with his quick release throwing to Reggie Wayne, Andre Johnson, and Dallas Clark/Owen Daniels wasn't enough for them to beat the AFC North then I have a hard time imaging the NFC North beating the AFC North.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-17-2009, 10:20 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

Quote:
However, if Peyton Manning with his quick release throwing to Reggie Wayne, Andre Johnson, and Dallas Clark/Owen Daniels wasn't enough for them to beat the AFC North then I have a hard time imaging the NFC North beating the AFC North.
QFT

Can't believe they lost

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-17-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I disagree about the NFCN's ability to rush the passer since they have Kevin Williams, Jared Allen, and Aaron Kampman, and Greenway is a good blitzer. I think the NFCN is way more well-rounded of a defense considering the flexibility they'll have with their LB corps and safeties. Big Ben also led the NFL in fumbles, so both QB's can be shaky,

As for Adrian Peterson, he'll always be a factor. I think that run-blocking is based mostly on the talent of the RB than the talent of the OL, but if it's one thing that that the NFCN OL can do, it's run block. Not saying AD is gonna go crazy on them, but he's the best RB in the entire NFL and the AFCN defense is not infallable.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:35 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How long is this poll staying open? It's going to be down to the wire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:42 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
How long is this poll staying open? It's going to be down to the wire.
Tomorrow will be the last day to vote.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-17-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think kickers and punters should be included for this game, because this probably would come down to whichever team has the best special teams unit, and of course, Hester > All.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:27 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Reed and Troy together but it's got to be the NFC North. Cutler+AD+Calvin=Jesus overload.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:30 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I love Reed and Troy together but it's got to be the NFC North. Cutler+AD+Calvin=Jesus overload.
Again, how is that combination better than the Peyton Manning to Reggie Wayne, Andre Johnson, Dallas Clark/Owen Daniels combo that the AFC North team already beat?

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-18-2009, 01:19 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Again, how is that combination better than the Peyton Manning to Reggie Wayne, Andre Johnson, Dallas Clark/Owen Daniels combo that the AFC North team already beat?
They're all just realizing how foolish it was not to vote for the AFC South, so they're atoning for it! :D

In seriousness, probably cause of Adrian Peterson at RB. That's the only edge I see on offense, but the NFC North defense is better at every unit aside from the secondary (Woodson/Winfield and Finnegan/Mathis are a wash, but the AFCS Safeties are better). I think it's the combination of those two factors.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:45 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

for me, it came down to the fact that the NFCN oline is just not that good, and i dont care how nice Cutler + AD + Calvin is, they would have absolutely no where to go...that Front 7 would absolutely terrorize that NFCN oline, whereas the AFCN oline is nasty, and while the NFCN has a nice Dline, I think that that great oline of the AFCN would handle them much easier then the other way around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:09 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This was really close until you got to the secondary. AFC North is easily wins based on the secondary.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:32 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Its not. The AFC South should have won that, and they would beat the NFC North too.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:45 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
Its not. The AFC South should have won that, and they would beat the NFC North too.
While that point is debatable, I find both the AFC North and AFC South's division teams better as a whole than the NFC North.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-18-2009, 02:25 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's not a knock on those guys, but it is better. AD is the missing ingredient and personally I'd take Calvin over Reggie and Andre. Obviously Peyton>Cutler, but honestly with that kind of supporting cast Cutler would excel to the point that the difference can't be THAT pronounced. It's just a personal preference.

Cutler zipping balls to Calvin? The Raiders passed on both these guys, in consecutive drafts, for Michael Huff and Jamarcus Russell. Would have been amazing to see, but I'm grateful. Throwing Adrian Peterson into that equation is basically unlocking God mode.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote