Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 11-26-2014, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2014 Gameday Thread: Seahawks at 49ers

Short week and the 49ers face their toughest challenge of the season in their first meeting against the Seahawks. Pete Carrol has never won in San Francisco, but now the place is Santa Clara. Levi's Stadium has not really provided anything more of a home field advantage compared to what Candlestick was. At least thus far. I'll be very disappointed if the stands aren't at full capacity throughout most of the game.

If the 49ers lose, I just don't want it to be because Marshawn Lynch once again killed the 49ers. Sell out to stop him. I'm not afraid of Doug Baldwin and Jearmaine Kearse. Especially with the way our pass D has been playing. And pass rush now that Aldon Smith is back. Our run D is a different story. Especially since no Dorsey or Williams. If we stop Lynch we have a good chance to win the game. Unfortunately I don't have that much faith in the offense. I don't expect things to magically change against the Seahawks either. Colin K's numbers against Seattle compared to everyone else is staggeringly different. As in, his performances are usually just horrible. Seattle is essentially his Kryptonite. The sad thing is that the offensive line is garbage in creating holes in the run game. Our best chance to win on offense IS with Colin passing. So...I think it might get ugly. I just pray we can get another ugly win and win the turnover battle. It's hard to be confident in this game. Actually this is probably the season now that I think about it. We aren't beating them in Seattle. If they sweep us the best we could hope for is 10-6, and that still might not be enough.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 06:14 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

10 games won't be enough for a play off spot imo. We gotta win tonight and keep winning. Just hope again we can stop Lynch. I benched him in ff league hoping we do
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 11:16 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

double post

Last edited by 49ersfan_87 : 11-28-2014 at 12:33 AM.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 11:20 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kaepernick just HAD to test Richard Sherman, didn't he. Just accept that he's a far, far better football player than you and don't go after him just because you goddamn fool. That horrendous INT potentially cost us a SB chance and these INT's today probably just cost us the playoffs.

Add on the overthrows, no urgency at all even despite the big deficit, the sacks, the pocket presence. You'd think this idiot was a rookie, instead of making his 41st start.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 12:01 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kaepernick is what he is and he isn't going to get any better. Harbaugh and Roman have to go because neither one have a clue as what to do on offense period. UGH.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 06:56 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going to be tough to make the playoffs now. 49ers have to win every single game. 10-6 won't cut it. At the same time this team currently doesn't deserve to go to the playoffs. I don't want the team to barely squeak in just to get their asses kicked. It's obvious an offensive change is needed. Colin played poorly, but it isn't all on him. There isn't much offensive creativity from what I can tell just watching from home. Everything seems very predictable. Especially the run plays. The offensive line gets zero push and Gore and Hyde have nowhere to run. Our receivers couldn't beat the jam all night when pressed. We have no tight end. And no receiving targets have any speed. Losing Moss, Ginn, and Walker was a huge blow to the offense.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 11:06 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kaepernick was, by far, the biggest problem with the offense last night. The first interception was awful. Lloyd was open and Kaepernick threw it right to Sherman. He was skittish in the pocket all night, even when he had plenty of time to throw. He feels slight pressure and, instead of stepping up into the pocket like most QBs, he takes off and runs before taking a sack instead of just throwing the ball away.

Last edited by abaddon41_80 : 11-28-2014 at 10:25 PM.
abaddon41_80 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 07:43 PM    (permalink
chapo123
Veteran

chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.

Harbaugh has the team on by the nuts...he wins out...he gets an extension...he loses, there could be a firing or trade with a lower tiered team ala the Raiders - Jets etc.

Roman, without a doubt has to go. Tecmo football is not working. Trying to create a pocket passer out of Kap isn't working...neither was having a trade go through for Blaine Gabbert, as that's not who I would put in if Kap could play any worse lol...still baffled by that trade in all honesty.

Right now, we have no run game. Period.

I must be the only guy who KNOWS when it's 3rd and 19 the opposing team is going to convert. I've seen Izel Jenkins back in the 90s get burnt but not like the whole secondary has the last few weeks on deep plays. Terrible. Fangio has done a heck of a job getting the best out of the guys he has to work with. No doubt but 3rd and deep kill this squad.

Kap, if you read this post...stop worrying about grabbing your collar from the pads and wearing a new era fitted pro back. The greats when they messed up..sat down and looked over the video and photos of where they screwed up. Shows us fans that you at least care about correcting your actions and non sense. Thanks.
chapo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 09:25 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even with a Super Bowl win, I don't see York giving Harbaugh a contract extension. Hopefully, York will try to trade Harbaugh to OAK for at least their 2015 second and third round draft picks. Try to get something in return for Harbaugh. Thankfully, Roman will be gone either way.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote