Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-08-2007, 02:25 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Big Time College Hoops News

I know there's the seperate College Basketball Thread but I believe this one deserves it's own thread.

According to realgm.com Texas Freshmen Forward Kevin Durant has informed his teammates that he will remain in school for atleast his sophomore campaign. This makes Texas a big time contender next year for a title due to the success of fellow freshmen DJ Augustin.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 02:25 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah. Well. I'm sure he tells his teamates a lot of things. We'll see what happens when those agents REALLY start calling.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 02:26 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

IBTL

10 characters
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 02:30 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYmoney View Post
IBTL

10 characters
Thats so childish

Old 03-08-2007, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not suprised after the stuff he said about it would have been a mistake if he went right out of high school. If it's true it is big news though
Old 03-08-2007, 02:36 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Thats so childish
still. why create a new thread for news that you know should be in an established thread?
Old 03-08-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
IBTL

10 characters
Please. If I see a "IBTL" post again, I'm going to have to start ripping out people's intestines.
Old 03-08-2007, 02:44 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp View Post
Please. If I see a "IBTL" post again, I'm going to have to start ripping out people's intestines.
ohhhhh, internet ripping of intestines...this could be interesting.
Old 03-08-2007, 02:45 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Noooooooo!!!!!!!!
Old 03-08-2007, 02:48 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Shocking. Suddenly that #2 pick isn't as appealing as it used to be.

How about those sixers putting a streak together??
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
ohhhhh, internet ripping of intestines...this could be interesting.
It's been done before, and it's worse than you could ever imagine.
Old 03-08-2007, 02:59 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
IBTL

10 characters
You're lucky I've given out too much rep in the past 24 hours....

This is huge news and I give mad props to Durant for coming back for another year. The rule should extend to sophomores anyway, now I hope Oden returns too.

Don't lock this thread.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 03:01 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
You're lucky I've given out too much rep in the past 24 hours....

This is huge news and I give mad props to Durant for coming back for another year. The rule should extend to sophomores anyway, now I hope Oden returns too.

Don't lock this thread.
Oden is coming back. no question about it. I've told you all that is the case all along. Oden will return for his sophomore year.
Old 03-08-2007, 03:18 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
IBTL

10 characters
That's sooo last board.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 03:38 PM    (permalink
A-Dub4President
Rookie

A-Dub4President hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Durant is leaving. What is he going to say to his teammates, "Yeah, I'm out next year guys. I just need to get paid." Nobody wants to get Livingston'd without a guaranteed contract.
Old 03-08-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Staying another year would be really beneficial to him, if its true. Wow last year the Gators decide to stay now apparently Durant, is a trend starting?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
That's sooo last board.
Yeah because everyone abuses negative rep. We're all friends here pretty much so there's no need for everyone to hate on eachother just because one person says something you don't like. In this case, I'm all for the rep rape though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-08-2007, 03:56 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Dub4President View Post
Durant is leaving. What is he going to say to his teammates, "Yeah, I'm out next year guys. I just need to get paid." Nobody wants to get Livingston'd without a guaranteed contract.
Didn't VY say the same thing after they won the National Title?

When Durant sees that he's a lock for the top 3 in the NBA, he'll be gone. You can't risk going back for injury, especially with the money he'd be getting.

He's proven himself to be the best player in College Basketball this year, and even though another year of college would help, he should make the jump IMO.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:02 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Yeah because everyone abuses negative rep. We're all friends here pretty much so there's no need for everyone to hate on eachother just because one person says something you don't like. In this case, I'm all for the rep rape though.
that would imply that "rep rape" (nice last word. way to demean the term) matters. couldn't care less. make my rep a 0. don't care one bit.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lock Thread.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:08 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

lol

10 chara.

edit: that was pretty funny.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:08 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
still. why create a new thread for news that you know should be in an established thread?
For some it's hard to follow and now they can see it easily; it's BIG news

Old 03-08-2007, 04:09 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

well vy did confirm that he was staying if they didnt win... theres a possibility durant really wants that #1 pick to make his mark in history but lets just wait and see but this would really be great for college basketball
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

yea that is big time
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:42 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
that would imply that "rep rape" (nice last word. way to demean the term) matters. couldn't care less. make my rep a 0. don't care one bit.
I couldn't care a less either, too many people abuse negative rep. I only give out positive unless I really get peeved.

sig by BoneKrusher