Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who is the Detroit Lions SuperFan? (Read Post before voting!!!!)
Addict 8 6.06%
Brodeur 2 1.52%
Ironman4579 2 1.52%
Lions WMD 43 32.58%
P-L 24 18.18%
Scotty D 4 3.03%
TacticaLion 2 1.52%
Wingboy2999 1 0.76%
Woodnick 1 0.76%
Xiomera 45 34.09%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2009, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
In my (biased) opinion, the Lions have the best group of posters on SWDC. I seriously considered 7 of these guys before I went with Addict, who IMO fits the definition of superfan the most. It's a shame that excellent Lions fans like Broth, IAC, DownTheField, Prowler, Maybe Next Year Millen (very underrated), and BRAVEHEART had to be left out.
Yeah there's a lot of great guys left out of the poll. I'd personally put MNYM2 ahead of Tactica, since Tactica left. But any one of these guys could and maybe should have been on the list.

And thanks for the definition thing, although tbh I don't really know when if ever I showed extraordinary football knowledge. But still.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good group of posters!
Old 05-19-2009, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Good group of posters!
Yes it is. But we're in it, so we're obviously bias.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 05-19-2009, 04:58 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
Yes it is. But we're in it, so we're obviously bias.
I am not (kinda since I am e-married to one of u), but this is prolly one of the top fan bases on SWDC.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awwwww I was hoping you would skip the Lions fans. Although I hate not voting for myself, I feel the need to vote for someone else since I like mostly everyone on the list. Daniel it is.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:06 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Awwwww I was hoping you would skip the Lions fans. Although I hate not voting for myself, I feel the need to vote for someone else since I like mostly everyone on the list. Daniel it is.
Daniel is my sexy love tigress.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

bumped for votes

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 05-19-2009, 05:48 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta go with my boy Xio

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I gotta go with my boy Xio too.

The mystery of his username turns me on.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post

this is just foreplay for your epic masturbation session tonight right?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 05-19-2009, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went with Addict because I figured WMD would win.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
this is just foreplay for your epic masturbation session tonight right?
My mood could be dampened by a Red Wings loss tonight . . .

But seriously, Yodachu and I have a rendezvous scheduled for tonight. We're gonna blank.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Quiet Daniel.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-19-2009, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Bond, you should make a final poll at the end ranking the fan bases.

Lions would win based off of quality.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Quiet Daniel.
Shut it Corey. And thanks for the rep.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Bond, you should make a final poll at the end ranking the fan bases.

Lions would win based off of quality.
I've been saying that in every one of the past 3 superfan votings. It'd be awesome. Steelers have a rediculous amount of good posters too.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 05-19-2009, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I've been saying that in every one of the past 3 superfan votings. It'd be awesome. Steelers have a rediculous amount of good posters too.
I can think of none.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Someone needs to stop promoting themselves and realize they won't beat Nick.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-19-2009, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scotty D is a cool guy, so I went with him.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had a mental battle royal for this one. P-L was dominating, throwin fools over the top rope left and right, until Xio's music came on and Xio came sprinting down to the ring. He first took out Brodeur who was crying in the corner, then he looked real mean at Lions WMD, who proceeded to jump over the top rope on his own. Then he squared up with P-L and pulled out a beer bottle and smashed it on P-L's grill. Then he tossed P-L over the top.

Then I voted for Xio.

Then I went back to work.

/story.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
I had a mental battle royal for this one. P-L was dominating, throwin fools over the top rope left and right, until Xio's music came on and Xio came sprinting down to the ring. He first took out Brodeur who was crying in the corner, then he looked real mean at Lions WMD, who proceeded to jump over the top rope on his own. Then he squared up with P-L and pulled out a beer bottle and smashed it on P-L's grill. Then he tossed P-L over the top.

Then I voted for Xio.

Then I went back to work.

/story.
when in doubt, imaginary wrestling provides solutions. I should try that more often.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 05-19-2009, 06:45 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can think of none.
HinesWardJR is cool. I think Jets fans are up there. We have a solid group led by TTGS
Old 05-19-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I think Lions, I think Xiomera
Old 05-19-2009, 06:50 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xio is the bestest everz!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

This is heating up.

I challenge thee WMD to a duel.

Actually, I just want Wingy to cast the deciding vote between WMD and I. He think we're the same person.