Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who is the Detroit Lions SuperFan? (Read Post before voting!!!!)
Addict 8 6.06%
Brodeur 2 1.52%
Ironman4579 2 1.52%
Lions WMD 43 32.58%
P-L 24 18.18%
Scotty D 4 3.03%
TacticaLion 2 1.52%
Wingboy2999 1 0.76%
Woodnick 1 0.76%
Xiomera 45 34.09%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2009, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Calvin & Kevin
Rookie

Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
A vote for me is a vote for Walter Herrmann.
so what you're saying is, you want Xio to win.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
A vote for me is a vote for Walter Herrmann.
A vote for me is a vote for Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King, and Jesus.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No offense to any of the other guys, but i voted for WMD. Xoimera was an option for me, but i'm primarily familiar with him because of the Detroit Red Wings, not the Lions.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
No offense to any of the other guys, but i voted for WMD. Xoimera was an option for me, but i'm primarily familiar with him because of the Detroit Red Wings, not the Lions.
Lions WMD is often misrepresented as a fan of the Detroit Lions. He actually roots for the Nittany Lions. And we all can agree to hate PSU.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:41 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the Lions fans are much better than the team

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
the Lions fans are much better than the team

We're been petitioning to take over the ownership of the team for some time now. Collective action FTW!
Old 05-19-2009, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Walter Herrmann is better than all of these people.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Walter Herrmann is better than all of these people.
A vote for me is a vote for Mikael Samuelsson, Dan Cleary, and Johan Franzen.

Undeniably better.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:48 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't like 2 out of 3 of those people, but you're still cool.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
I don't like 2 out of 3 of those people, but you're still cool.
I won't ask which two.

I'm also aligned with Jack Bauer and Jacob from LOST. Untouchable.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:52 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I won't ask which two.

Well, maybe one of three. They're both overrated.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-19-2009, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Well, maybe one of three. They're both overrated.
It was a reference to The Office.

That is part of my platform for SuperFan.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I won't ask which two.

I don't believe you. I think you're secretly Esau and trying to take over.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-19-2009, 09:56 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
It was a reference to The Office.

That is part of my platform for SuperFan.
Remembering Office quotes I wouldn't?

HOW COULD YOU NOT GO FOR XIO!

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-19-2009, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I don't believe you. I think you're secretly Esau and trying to take over.
What if Jacob were the bad guy?

What if they're both morally ambiguous?
Old 05-19-2009, 09:58 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I won't ask which two.

Two bad network shows! You just lost my vote... if i still had one!
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Two bad network shows! You just lost... my vote if i still had one!
Shut it Nerv. Just be happy the Wings won.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:02 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Shut it Nerv. Just be happy the Wings won.
Woooooooooooo Wings!!!!!

Hell, I had to try and campaign to even get put on the poll! Which clearly was a failure~
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Woooooooooooo Wings!!!!!

Hell, I had to try and campaign to even get put on the poll! Which clearly was a failure~
You shoulda been in. There's a couple guys who shoulda been in.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Woooooooooooo Wings!!!!!

I'd take you over Tactica's dumbass.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-19-2009, 10:07 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted for Xiomera. just cuz I know he secretly has a man-crush on TJ Oshie just like me.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I voted for Xiomera. just cuz I know he secretly has a man-crush on TJ Oshie just like me.
Adorable

Old 05-19-2009, 10:12 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still waiting for Xio to win me over
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Adorable

Oh sorry.....:)
Old 05-19-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I'm still waiting for Xio to win me over

I once saw Miller defeat U-M in a championship game in college at Joe Louis. He had a 2-0 shutout. And he's awesome.

AND I've been to a Sabres game in Buffalo and half my family is from that area.