Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 05-19-2009, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Lions Superfan?!

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...38#post1668238

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

I don't agree with the 10 posters JBond selected by the way . . .
Old 05-20-2009, 04:52 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah the list of guys isn't all that great. But then again a bunch of the Lions fans only post in the NFC North subforum, and IAC was on the Bills list already.

But all you guys are great anyways. We'll kick everyone's ass when it comes to best fanbase of DC :D

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Calvin & Kevin
Rookie

Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I admit I voted for WMD because of his avatar which has always made me laugh. AS far as best Lions poster, it's a dead heat between WMD and Xio and P-L and probably several others. The overall group of posters on this board who are Lions fans leaves every other teams fandom in the dust imo.

I nominate myself for Lions ROTY btw.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Kevin View Post
I admit I voted for WMD because of his avatar which has always made me laugh. AS far as best Lions poster, it's a dead heat between WMD and Xio and P-L and probably several others. The overall group of posters on this board who are Lions fans leaves every other teams fandom in the dust imo.

I certainly agree with that, for an 0-16 team, we have a lot of excellent posters.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would put ours up against any fan base on this site.

There are a boatload of Cowboys fans, but they're more quantity over quality, and their #1 fan (D-Unit) shouldn't even count, haha
Old 05-20-2009, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are a lot of NFC North fans.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
There are a lot of NFC North fans.
Indeed. What do you guys think my chances are against Vikes99, toonster, and the GB fan to be named?

Toonster will probably beat me.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Indeed. What do you guys think my chances are against Vikes99, toonster, and the GB fan to be named?

Toonster will probably beat me.
Participating in a lot of drafts and fantasy leagues tends to win votes so I don't know. Also off topic threads such as NHL, Office, and Lost will help you I think. Plus the Lions fans vote.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Participating in a lot of drafts and fantasy leagues tends to win votes so I don't know. Also off topic threads such as NHL, Office, and Lost will help you I think. Plus the Lions fans vote.
Wooooo! Yeah, I think I will get good support from the hockey and LOST fans of the forums . . . those are about the only threads I ever post in this time of year.
Old 05-21-2009, 05:59 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Wooooo! Yeah, I think I will get good support from the hockey and LOST fans of the forums . . . those are about the only threads I ever post in this time of year.
make more jokes, they net you a few jokes (I got 8 votes!)

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 05-22-2009, 01:24 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Kevin View Post

Why would you do that, I'd win it for sho.:D
Old 05-23-2009, 11:40 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe I even got 2 votes. I'd put myself at absolute best #8 on that list, and even that might be a stretch with how little I've been posting lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 05:48 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
I can't believe I even got 2 votes. I'd put myself at absolute best #8 on that list, and even that might be a stretch with how little I've been posting lately.
I got 8 votes and I still don't know why to this day. The only ones I understand is Renji (fellow European) and APS (E-twin) the others: no idea.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC