Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-20-2009, 01:29 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id just go to cornell, would look way better on your resume, even when you did squat there.

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 01:34 AM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Virginia is a top school and is very nice, my cousin went there and I have nothing but good things about the campus life and the professors.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:40 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So you're definitely in all of these schools? If so, easily Cornell.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:03 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come to Buffalo State, we could hang.

While it might not be one of the most attractive options, I'm not surprised that it's there. Buffalo State has a very wide list of exchange schools, I'm looking into it myself. It's my hometown school and I've loved my two years there. Probably not something that you would come from Australia for, but if you had any interest then feel free to ask anything.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:11 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds awesome 7-11. I too am looking at doing a semester abroad. These are my options.

Boston University.
California State University (Sacramento)
University of Central Missouri
Clarkson University
Hofstra University School of Law
Loyola University of Chicago
Miami University
Oregon St. University
Pace University
San Diego State University
San Francisco State University
The State University of New York at New Paltz
The University of Arizona
University of Colorado, Denver
University of Hawaii
University of Texas (El Paso and Austin)

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:13 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
So you're definitely in all of these schools? If so, easily Cornell.
Yeah i just asked about that because it seemed a little ridiculous that i could go to Cornell with my ****** credit average at even shittier Newcastle University. But from what i've been told if you're accepted into the program, and someone from the school you're applying to requests to come to Newcastle then it works. Just like a numbers thing. Problem being if someone with better grades chooses Cornell, they're likely to get the spot.

There's one major sticking point about this but, 6 months at one of these midwest schools is an awful long time to be away from the beach considering i'm there nearly every day. Makes Arizona a little more appealing, even if it isn't that close to surf breaks of any kind
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:15 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Sounds awesome 7-11. I too am looking at doing a semester abroad. These are my options.

Boston University.
Clarkson University
Miami University
Oregon St. University
Pace University
University of Hawaii
And that list is why i should go to a bigger uni before i do this. where do you go again?
I would love to go to San Diego State for a semester.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 03:03 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, there are tons of schools I could exchange with. Transferring to UNC for basketball season sounds like a great idea.
http://depts.washington.edu/nse/schools.htm
Old 05-20-2009, 03:04 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cannot recommend OU enough based on what your goals are. One of the best party schools you will ever see. Its actually pretty incredible.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 03:10 AM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
Arizona, Arkansas, Buffalo State, Clarkson, Clemson, Cornell, Iowa State, Juniata College, Kansas, New Mexico, North Carolina at Wilmington, Northern Arizona, Northern Iowa, Iowa, Ohio, South Carolina, Virginia Tech, Virginia, Wisconsin at Madison, Wisconsin at Platteville, Western Washington.

The main idea of this 6 month extravaganza is to get excessively drunk, scrape by and pass my classes and just enjoy 6 months of proper college life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Well if thats the case..Ohio is your best bet. According to the Princeton Review Ohio ranks 5th in Top Party Schools. They are 18th according to playboy U.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
I think they say "O-U OH YEAH!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
I would go to California but since there aren't any of those I would go to the next closest thing: Arizona. Girls in bikinis almost all year round and it's a big party school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
I cannot recommend OU enough based on what your goals are. One of the best party schools you will ever see. Its actually pretty incredible.
I agree with the above posters. If you are looking to get drunk and party, Ohio University has to be a top school for you. Ohio is the ******* king of halloween and there's so many bars and so many parties that it's just ridiculous. It's in the middle of nowhere though and the weather can DEFINITELY be better.

Arizona is another big party school and the weather should be great and the girls will be better than in Ohio, at least I'd hope so =p

FOR CADDY:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post

Boston University.
Clarkson University
Miami University
Oregon St. University
Pace University
University of Hawaii
I don't know whats important in a school for you, but if it were me, Uni of Hawaii number 1 choice. I'm actually thinking of applying there on my next go of school. I couldn't stress how much I'd take Denver off that list. **** that place. I spent 2 weeks there and hope I have have to go back. The absolute worst part is that my lips were chapped no matter how much chapstik I used and it was only spring.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Last edited by j05son : 05-20-2009 at 03:20 AM.
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 03:18 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j05son View Post
I agree with the above posters. If you are looking to get drunk and party, Ohio University has to be a top school for you. Ohio is the ******* king of halloween and there's so many bars and so many parties that it's just ridiculous. It's in the middle of nowhere though and the weather can DEFINITELY be better.

Arizona is another big party school and the weather should be great and the girls will be better than in Ohio, at least I'd hope so =p
UCSB might beat Ohio during halloween...
Old 05-20-2009, 04:42 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
And that list is why i should go to a bigger uni before i do this. where do you go again?
I would love to go to San Diego State for a semester.
I'm at UTS (University of Technology, Sydney for the Non-Aussies)

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 06:41 AM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Just stay out of Ohio.
True that...the campus is gorgeous, but the town is extremely boring. I'm pretty happy I decided to go with OSU over OU. There is like a store and a bar in Athens and that is about it.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 06:51 AM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
UCSB might beat Ohio during halloween...
UW-Madison has both UCSB and Ohio DESTROYED when it comes to Halloween. On average, over 100,000 people from outside of the school show up for the party. It's really not even close.
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is no valid reason to want to be in the state of Ohio. There are plenty of good schools on that list, so there's no reason you should go to Ohio.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:43 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

do NOT go to UW-Platteville. it's 90% male and it's in the middle of nowhere.

UW Madison rules. such a fun city. and yes, nobody touches UW's halloween.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:57 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i know like 4 or 5 smokin' hot girls from my school going to Clemson. just saying...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 09:28 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I had to vote for you, I'd prolly choose South Carolina. I've visited their campus once and it was pretty nice, plus it's in South Carolina, and bonus points for tons of hot girls. Add in SEC football, and it looks very good.
(I'm assuming you are applying for the Fall?)

Other than that, I can tell you if you choose anywhere in the state of Iowa, it has to be Iowa. Northern Iowa and Iowa St. are worthless. As for Iowa St., their campus is terrible, I'm not sure their business school is anything more than highschool classes, and they have absolutely nothing to offer outside of academics. Western Michigan has a fairly recognized business school, pretty much anyone that goes there it's prolly for business. But their campus isn't great.

IMO, and no offense to the smaller schools listed, if you want the real taste of American college life and partying, you have to choose a big school like South Carolina, Iowa, Arizona, Virginia Tech, etc.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 09:30 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjo672 View Post
UW-Madison has both UCSB and Ohio DESTROYED when it comes to Halloween. On average, over 100,000 people from outside of the school show up for the party. It's really not even close.
I concur with this.

If you didn't add your edited part 7-11, I would say 100% go to Wisconsin. It is the best party school in the Big XI, has great athletics usually, good academics but not too hard, and a lot of gorgeous girls.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:47 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You Aussie's shouldn't count out Canadian schools as possible options.

You will end up saving a ton of cash if you did that and I know we can party just as hard as some of those American schools.

Guelph, Queens, UBC, Western, Ottawa, McGill...Just a few schools up here that are pretty boss.

EDIT: Didn't see the part about financial issues. But still....

stephenson86

Last edited by JF4 : 05-20-2009 at 10:52 AM.
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:40 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went to UW Platteville...cross it off your list, trust me
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd say go for Juniata College, just because the name reminds me of Mexican food, something I haven't had in a while.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arizona dude. I've heard that school is hella fun.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12 View Post
Arizona dude. I've heard that school is hella fun.
As have I because I have friends there.

Northern Arizona is nice all year with snow, but not a lot to do there when I visited this winter.

If you want parties and hot girls, Arizona State.

I am in a similar situation once I start applying after my community college days.
Old 05-20-2009, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've heard Iowa is pretty fun. Never been, but have friends who will be attending there next year, and have had good times on their visits.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote