Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-22-2009, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just keep it short and sweet and it'll go fine.
Old 05-22-2009, 03:49 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. a lil funny story
2. a story showing his true love for his wife that you know of
3. serious part

that easy.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 03:56 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
Okay, so this is my script:

Hello, let me start off by saying all the ladies especially Michelle look beautiful tonight! I’m glad you all could come to celebrate this special day for George and Michelle.

For those of you who don’t know me, I’m the taller, more attractive brother of George…. And still single…..Ladies.

But in all seriousness, George you are the man. Ever since I was a little kid, I looked up to you. I tried to follow everything you did……Good and Bad. But as I got older, you and I became very close. You are my Brother, and my best friend. We share the same interests: Sports, Video games, and we both have a severe obsession with the Buffalo Bills. I am glad that we’re best buddies. I’ve spoke with many friends who say their older brother doesn’t talk to them, or that they hate each other. I am truly glad we have a great relationship together. If it wasn’t for you, I would not be the man that I am today.

Michelle, I knew you were the one when you two went to Anderson’s and got Ice Cream. When you two came back to the house, I ran to the door to greet you guys. You surprised me with a bowl of Ice Cream from Anderson’s. Even though the Ice cream was melted, it was the thought that counts. Just from that, I knew you were caring, and thoughtful….. Perfect for George. Not only that, you were able to withstand watching the first day of the 2006 and 2009 NFL draft. That’s 9 hours straight of Sports Talk. Not even some of the Biggest Bills fans can bear all that sports in one sitting. I give you a lot of credit for putting up with that.

Okay, Michelle I have been living with George my whole life, and there is two things you need to know about George when you move in with him:

1) If you see George sweating, and breathing heavily, it’s probably because he encountered a centipede or any other multi-legged bug.

2) When my Brother gets home from work, the first thing he does is run up to his room, strips his shirt and tie down to his undies and reads about anything he missed about the Bills from that day.

George and Michelle, the last piece of advice Grandpa gave to me was, “Life is what you make of it”. So have some fun, take care and look out for each other. Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that last piece of advice is good, because my Grandpa passed away last month. He always gave good advice, so I think it would mean a lot to him.
Is that too long?

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 03:57 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So your only criteria for marriage is the ability to buy you ice cream?
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 04:09 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol think of a different example.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:26 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
So your only criteria for marriage is the ability to buy you ice cream?
Yeah, I gotta think of a better example.

Old 05-22-2009, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like it TBB. You are a true comedian.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 05:04 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently in TBB's neighborhood, the ice-cream truck plays "Here Comes the Bride"

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Say you slept with her, and then pull out a pair of panties from your back pocket...

No, I'm just kidding... DON'T DO THAT!!!!!!

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 05:12 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend...

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend...
I forgot about that part. I need to see that again.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:10 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
i thought ur a comedian, how can you be afraid of talking in front of a lot of people :/
Did you know Mitch Hedberg always had stage fright?
Old 05-22-2009, 10:45 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Couple of do's and donts (keep in mind I am drunk whilst typing this)
Do's
-Be funny
-Make clear how/why HE fell in love with her
-Appear slightly jealous of their love, even when it is fake

Dont's
-try and make it stand-up comedy, jokes are a part of it but not the goal
-mention exes of either
-do the speach as drunk as I am now
-try and empathise to much with the bride, you are the best man of the groom and not of the couple, you want to tell about his side of the story not her side
-mention that you did in fact tap the bride whilst your brother was dating her (even when it is true)
-Use any illustrative story that does not feature the bride and/or the groom. Really famous stories can be used as comparisons in some situations but thats the max of it.
-Use any form of bible scripture.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 07:09 AM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

Okay people, Final Draft:

Hello, let me start off by saying all the ladies especially Michelle look beautiful tonight! I’m glad you all could come to celebrate this special day for George and Michelle.

For those of you who don’t know me, I’m the taller, more attractive brother of George…. And still single…..Ladies.

But in all seriousness, George you are the man. Ever since I was a little kid, I looked up to you. I tried to follow everything you did……Good or Bad. But as I got older, you and I became very close. You are my Brother, and my best friend. We share the same interests: Sports, Video games, and we both have a severe obsession for the Buffalo Bills. I am glad that we’re best buddies. I’ve spoke with many friends who say their older brother doesn’t talk to them, or that they hate each other, but I am truly glad we have a great relationship together. If it wasn’t for you, I would not be the man that I am today.

Michelle, I am glad that we have a new member to add to the family. I have been thinking about it everyday for the past month. It’s a perfect fit. I couldn’t be more excited………. that T.O. is now apart of the Buffalo Bills family. I’m just kidding. But Michelle, you are kind, thoughtful, and you have a good sense of humor. You are everything that I could wish for in a Sister-in-law. You and George make each other happy, and I believe that is the most important quality to have. You two complete one another.

George, you should be very thankful that you found a girl like Michelle. She was able to withstand watching the first day of the 2006 and 2009 NFL draft. That’s 9 hours straight of Sports Talk. Not even some of the Biggest Bills fans can bear all that sports in one sitting. Michelle, I give you a lot of credit for putting up with that.

Alright, Michelle I have been living with George my whole life, and there is one thing you need to know about him since you’ll be living with him.

1) If you see George sweating, and breathing heavily, it’s probably because he encountered a centipede, or any other multi-legged bug. To be honest, I think he would rather have a burglar in the house than this half inch bug.

Okay, let me end off this speech with the last piece of advice Grandpa gave to me. He said, “Life is what you make of it”. So have some fun, take care and look out for one another. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. should I say T.O. or Terrell Owens? I think I'll say Terrell Owens.

Old 05-23-2009, 07:48 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id leave out the michelle at first.

Quote:
I am glad that we have a new member to add to the family. I have been thinking about it everyday for the past month. It’s a perfect fit. I couldn’t be more excited………. that T.O. is now apart of the Buffalo Bills family.
that would suffice at first imo, everybody will think that you talk about her anyways

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 08:13 AM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 08:18 AM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
id leave out the michelle at first.

that would suffice at first imo, everybody will think that you talk about her anyways
That's a good idea. I will walk behind her, and have everyone under the impression that I'm talking about her.

Old 05-23-2009, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
P.S. should I say T.O. or Terrell Owens? I think I'll say Terrell Owens.
I'd say 'Terrell Owens'.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 11:56 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That bug thing is absolutely priceless! That should go over real well. Good luck man, to you and your brother and soon-to-be sister-in-law.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 11:17 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

The speech was awesome! I felt bad when I brought up to T.O. joke, because during the build up, my sister in law, kept sighing and smiling at me. I was like, should I do this or not. But I did it and it was a HUGE HIT! Thank you Drowe. 80 percent of the people there shaked my hand and said it was awesome. It was the perfect speech, because it was only a page, yet I made my bro cry, and had a few big laughs. Some laughs were so big that I had to pause, just to wait for the clapping and laughter to finish. P.S. During that whole day, my Bro only cried for my speech. He didn't even cry for when his wife walked down the isle. It was crazy, and I'm drunk.

Old 05-23-2009, 11:26 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The speech was awesome! I felt bad when I brought up to T.O. joke, because during the build up, my sister in law, kept sighing and smiling at me. I was like, should I do this or not. But I did it and it was a HUGE HIT! Thank you Drowe. 80 percent of the people there shaked my hand and said it was awesome. It was the perfect speech, because it was only a page, yet I made my bro cry, and had a few big laughs. Some laughs were so big that I had to pause, just to wait for the clapping and laughter to finish. P.S. During that whole day, my Bro only cried for my speech. He didn't even cry for when his wife walked down the isle. It was crazy, and I'm drunk.
Great job TBB, you know you did an awesome job when people come up to you and congratulate you on it. Hold it down!
Old 05-23-2009, 11:26 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If he wasn't able to cry when he saw his bride then I give the marriage 3 years tops before it ends in divorce
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 11:29 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
If he wasn't able to cry when he saw his bride then I give the marriage 3 years tops before it ends in divorce
That's funny because he said he knew he was going to be a sobbing baby up on the alter. She was beautiful, but somehow he was able to hold it all in.

Old 05-23-2009, 11:42 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

Oh and for the dance that the Bridal party does for the walk to the table, I did this dance, along with some Takeo Spikes dance. It was a huge hit. Bigtime. It was funy because it was coming from a small white kid.

Old 05-23-2009, 11:56 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hope your not like my friend and fart when you get nervous.. If so, crop dust as much as possible.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote