Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who is the Philadelphia Eagles SuperFan? (Read Post before voting!!!!)
B-Dawk 1 1.18%
Bsaza2358 21 24.71%
DragonFireKai 0 0%
Eaglesalltheway 21 24.71%
Eaglesfan_45 3 3.53%
Eaglez.Fan 1 1.18%
Go_Eagles77 1 1.18%
JHG772 0 0%
Sniper 33 38.82%
Todd Bertuzzi 4 4.71%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-23-2009, 12:39 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JBond didn't put the Unseen as the 5/22 winner in the original post! HE'S SLIPPING!!!!!!!!!

the eagles have fans?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 12:40 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
JBond didn't put the Unseen as the 5/22 winner in the original post! HE'S SLIPPING!!!!!!!!!

the eagles have fans?
Scotty, I <3 Brian Leonard and Ray Rice....:D

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Scotty, I <3 Brian Leonard and Ray Rice....:D
Scotty, remember all of the presents I gave you on here before? Like this one...

Just sayin'.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 01:10 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see much of B-Dawk, but his avi is inspiring, while at the same time, heartbreaking.

Bsaza is incredibly knowledgeable and is basically the founding father of the Eagles members of this site. I'd love to know the story behind his username. I've always felt is was just random, but there has to be menaing to it

DFK is a great poster, from Seattle IIRC, but he isn't on that much. Very knowledgeable and a great poster.

EF 45 is no longer with us to my knowledge, and was our troll. I don't think many people liked him very much, lol.

Eaglez.fan is a great poster, and knows his stuff. But he isn't around as much as some of us, which is a shame I like him a lot.

GE 77 is a great poster and is also very knwlegeable. He is great to have conversations with regarding the team.

JHG is an unknown commodity to me for the most part. He's been on for a while, but hasn't posted much until fairly recently. Goes to Temple. He is our version of Scotty...

Sniper, or SWDC spell/grammar check, as some call him, is one of my favorite posters and is always great to talk to the team about. Very knowledgeable, and he loves his Michigan, as we all know. We went to rival schools, so we are bound to eternal shots at eachother's school. He may have the most posts per day of anyone on here, he is all over the place.

Todd Bertuzzi is a great poster and knows he Eagles well. With all of the guys that know the team as well as they do, there is always great conversation in the team forum.

Two guys that deserve mentioning...

Thumper is incredibly knowledgeable, and I don't necessarily agree 100% with his points all the time, they are logical and have great reasoning behind them.

Camp Eagles is an off-and on-poster, who has been on a lot recently, and wehn he is on SWDC, he knows the team and is another guy who contributes to team discussions very much.

Old 05-23-2009, 01:14 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This would be a tough choice if my father wasn't an Eagle fan, so it was quite easy. However, a great fanbase.
Old 05-23-2009, 01:20 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Is your father a member of the boards on here? I'm confused, lol.

Old 05-23-2009, 01:23 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sniper=Charles Woodson.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 01:35 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is your father a member of the boards on here? I'm confused, lol.
Sniper is my E-Father.
Old 05-23-2009, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sniper, you're one of my favourite posters on this board... that said Bsaza is my favourite Eagles fan on here, so he gets my vote.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 01:46 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Sniper is my E-Father.
gotcha, I figured it was that, but wasn't sure... The only one I could think of who may be old enough to be anyone else's father was bsaza, and I don't even think he is old enough...

Old 05-23-2009, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
Sniper, you're one of my favourite posters on this board... that said Bsaza is my favourite Eagles fan on here, so he gets my vote.
I appreciate the kind sentiments. There'd be no shame in losing to Bsaza.
Old 05-23-2009, 01:56 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went with Sniper. He's the first person I think of when the Philly Eagles come up. There are some great posters on here though.

lol at Ef_45 being on this list :)

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are so many older Eagles fans of note. Creek and Shasta come to mind.

Also there was Banana, who was 100% convinced that Koy Detmer was the answer to the Eagles QB situation, not Donovon McNabb.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I wish I would've discoverd this site earlier, the olden days (lol) seem awesome.

Old 05-23-2009, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted for Eaglez.Fan. Surprised I'm the only guy who voted for him so far.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obviously EATW, Sniper, and Bsaza are the big 3. Eaglez.Fan, Todd Bertuzzi, and B-Dawk all great posters as well. Thumper and JHG are new but have showed promise, haha.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:49 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Obviously EATW, Sniper, and Bsaza are the big 3. Eaglez.Fan, Todd Bertuzzi, and B-Dawk all great posters as well. Thumper and JHG are new but have showed promise, haha.
Honestly, you should at least be up there with Sniper and bsaza as well. If you don't get a vote soon, you will from me, simply because EF 45 has one and you don't and that is an injustice I will not stand for, haha.

Old 05-23-2009, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Eagles own the NFC East
Veteran

Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.

I didn't make it? :( Ehh jk I had a 6 month absence, but I voted eaglesalltheway, he is a vey frequent poster in the team board that has a great knowledge of the team.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Honestly, you should at least be up there with Sniper and bsaza as well. If you don't get a vote soon, you will from me, simply because EF 45 has one and you don't and that is an injustice I will not stand for, haha.
Thanks man. The funny thing is I can remember when both you and Sniper came to the forum and you both quickly surpassed me in post count. Haha.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:16 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Thanks man. The funny thing is I can remember when both you and Sniper came to the forum and you both quickly surpassed me in post count. Haha.
Well Sniper just kind of blew up. I remember his "retirement" thread at 10K, but he came back and in like 9 months he was near 20K... ******* crazy, lol.

We kind of came along at the same time too, lol.

Old 05-23-2009, 03:16 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bsaza was always my favorite, but with him not being around lately, i give it up to eatw

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Quote:
Well Sniper just kind of blew up. I remember his "retirement" thread at 10K, but he came back and in like 9 months he was near 20K... ******* crazy, lol.

Yeah, Sniper exploded. Didn't you leave the forum for a decent amount of time at one point? Or at least you didn't post nearly as much.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:29 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah, Sniper exploded. Didn't you leave the forum for a decent amount of time at one point? Or at least you didn't post nearly as much.
I never "left", but there was a time when I posted significantly less, for whatever reason. I'm not sure when it was, but there was like a 3 or 4 week stretch where I only posted once or twice I think.

Old 05-23-2009, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:

Gameday threads are the post padders, ha.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:34 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Gameday threads are the post padders, ha.
True, I always spend the games with friends though, so I come in and just follow up what has already been said. Those were the cases when I'd have 8 posts in a row, lol.