Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-24-2009, 06:29 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NFL opened investigations against the Redskins

Quote:
NFL conducts Haynesworth tampering probe

The NFL has formally opened an investigation into charges by the Tennessee Titans that the Washington Redskins tampered with defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth(notes) before the start of free agency in February, according to two sources with knowledge of the situation.

The NFL has interviewed at least two people associated with the situation after the Titans complained to the league in April that the Redskins contacted Haynesworth and agent Chad Speck before the start of free agency on Feb. 27.

Haynesworth signed a seven-year, $100 million contract with the Redskins which includes $41 million guaranteed.

If it’s proved that the Redskins contacted Haynesworth too early, the team could lose a draft pick. In the 2008 draft, San Francisco lost a fifth-round pick after the league found that the 49ers had tampered with Chicago Bears linebacker Lance Briggs during the 2007 season when San Francisco was pondering a trade for Briggs.

As for Haynesworth, the Titans have claimed that their efforts to negotiate with Haynesworth after the 2008 season were hindered by tampering.

Speck and NFL spokesman Greg Aiello declined to comment on the situation.
I think the Redskins will actually lose a draft pick.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 06:47 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
I think the Redskins will actually lose a draft pick.
might be a higher one than 5 too... not that Snyder would care, he got his player

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:25 AM    (permalink
parrish_lemar24DBSkins
Veteran

parrish_lemar24DBSkins hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.parrish_lemar24DBSkins hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Don't bet on it.

Haynesworth and Skins 2nd year OU WR Malcolm Kelly have the same agent, which would make the charge of tampering between the Skins FO and sports agent Chad Speck IMO very difficult to prove.

Conflict of interest, maybe, but hey, that's business in the NFL.

I don't know why the Titans have their panties all in a bunch, they had forever to re-sign Big Al, and instead chose to wait until the beginning of the free agency period.

Bad move.

And it's not like the Titans were gonna offer Haynesworth $40 mil guaranteed, so what's the beef?

Unless someone on the inside of this deal, (Dan Snyder, Cerrato, Speck, or Haynesworth), tells a different story than the one already in the media, Big Al and our 2010 1st round pick aren't going anywhere.

HTTR

Last edited by parrish_lemar24DBSkins : 05-24-2009 at 12:43 PM.
parrish_lemar24DBSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:17 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont think the titans have their panties all in a bunch, they just want to get something out of it.

Old 05-24-2009, 08:17 AM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope they lose a draft pick, mainly because I don't like Daniel Snyder or Albert Haynesworth.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:23 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The theory is, if Albert was told of the offer he would receive from the Skins before free agency started, then the Titans and their lower offer stood no chance of enticing him to resign before free agency, as opposed to the next-to-no-chace it would have had anyway. I get the feeling the Titans are just giving it a shake to see what falls out, as I never really believed they were that keen on resigning Albert.

Still though, tampering is not allowed and, if it's proven, consequences should be felt. I doubt it would be anything like a 1st though. Maybe a 3rd or something.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 01:14 PM    (permalink
toddmlazarchick
Veteran

toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick

Boo freaking whooo Titans. Unless someone was at the dinner taping the conversation then nothing will become of it. As stated above Albert and Malcolm have the same agent. It isnt our fault you waited to resign him and got outbid by MULTIPLE teams. Tampa Bay offered him the exact same contract. News flash....all 32 teams tamper. Its laughable if you think you are gonna get a 3rd round pick out of this. As far as the Snyder hate, you dont like him because he spends his OWN money from his OWN pocket to bring talent to this team. Whether it was spent wisely or idiotically depends on the situation but Id rather an owner then spends his money to try to fill needs instead of other owners that are so cheap they squeak when they walk.

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia
toddmlazarchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tampering runs rampant in the NFL. Just look at that deal. Do you really think all of the specifics of a massive contract like that would get figured out ten minutes after the start of free agency?
Old 05-24-2009, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

its fun to see how 2 redskins fans suddenly appear and bash on the titans. i wonder why

Old 05-24-2009, 01:58 PM    (permalink
toddmlazarchick
Veteran

toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick

Quote:
its fun to see how 2 redskins fans suddenly appear and bash on the titans. i wonder why
Because of the stupid comments made.

One Titan fan thinks he is getting a 3rd round pick of this....

One Vikings fan just plain hates Dan Snyder and Albert Haynesworth...

And one Bears fan who actually thinks something will become of this....

The Titans had TWO YEARS to extend Albert and never did. Sorry if the best DT IN THE NFL is on my team in his prime and we have a 2 year window to resign him BEFORE anyone else has a chance and we dont then we are idiots. They have no one to be mad at but themselves.

Like i stated unless there is someone who sat there and recorded the conversation this is going nowhere. You would need Snyder to come out and say he tampered, or Haynesworth's agent, or someone in the FO of the Redskins to say something. None of those 3 things are happening. IMO the Titans should give us a draft pick if they are proven wrong. Perhaps a 3rd rounder as well. (Lets see how much crap that mixes up)

2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia
Old 05-24-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

yes, but u bashing the titans for trying is really funny and not biased at all and was all triggered by us...

the fact that u signed him to such a contract merely 10 minutes, i think everyone knows that they contacted him before.

why shouldnt the titans take a chance and get a draft pick if the chances are there that they could get one?

Old 05-24-2009, 02:09 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddmlazarchick View Post

The Titans had TWO YEARS to extend Albert and never did. Sorry if the best DT IN THE NFL is on my team in his prime and we have a 2 year window to resign him BEFORE anyone else has a chance and we dont then we are idiots. They have no one to be mad at but themselves.

Like i stated unless there is someone who sat there and recorded the conversation this is going nowhere. You would need Snyder to come out and say he tampered, or Haynesworth's agent, or someone in the FO of the Redskins to say something. None of those 3 things are happening. IMO the Titans should give us a draft pick if they are proven wrong. Perhaps a 3rd rounder as well. (Lets see how much crap that mixes up)
Oh I see, now that Haynesworth is a Redskin he is the best DT in the NFL? Why so angry and eager to pounce?
I have to admit I'm just riling up a clownshoes troll.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
parrish_lemar24DBSkins
Veteran

parrish_lemar24DBSkins hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.parrish_lemar24DBSkins hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Let's say that Albert Haynesworth is arguably the best DT in the NFL. He definitely is the best defensive player on the Skins roster and more than likely the best interior lineman they've ever had.

I'm not bashing the Titans at all, I just never got the feeling they were going to re-sign him to crazy money like Snyder was willing to pony up.

Big Al makes our journeymen DEs legit pass rushers, and his mere presence inside collapsing the pocket is the reason why I believe Orakpo should be on the short list for DROTY.

Besides, the Titans do a great job of drafting and developing DLineman. They'll initially feel the loss of Haynesworth, but he plays a position the Titans usually do well at filling in players.

BTW, waiting until FA to let the market set the price for a franchise type player is bad strategy, and why I think the Titans never intended to re-sign him in the first place.

If the SKins get busted on this move, I would literally have a heart attack!!

HTTR

EDIT: Don't spread false rumors, people. Big Al was signed by Washington 5 hours after the beginning of the FA period, not 10 minutes.

If the SKins had signed Haynesworth at 12:10 AM, that would be very compelling, although not definitive, circumstantial evidence to suggest there was tampering.

Last edited by parrish_lemar24DBSkins : 05-24-2009 at 03:31 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 03:23 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he ends up getting injured on the Skins.

With the Titans they rotated him like crazy, to keep him fresh and not get worn out right away. He gets tired fast.

With all the money the Skins have in him, I think they end up playing him more then he is used to, leading to injuries, or half-assed play.
Old 05-24-2009, 03:34 PM    (permalink
toddmlazarchick
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
I think he ends up getting injured on the Skins.

With the Titans they rotated him like crazy, to keep him fresh and not get worn out right away. He gets tired fast.

With all the money the Skins have in him, I think they end up playing him more then he is used to, leading to injuries, or half-assed play.
I think Cornelius Griffin, Anthony Montgomery, Kedric Golston, Lorenzo Alexander and Phillip Daniels (moving inside to DT on 3rd downs like he did the year before his injury) disagree with you. There are plenty of people that will be rotating in and out.

Old 05-24-2009, 03:35 PM    (permalink
toddmlazarchick
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Oh I see, now that Haynesworth is a Redskin he is the best DT in the NFL? Why so angry and eager to pounce?
Absolutely not he was the best DT in the game the past 2 year with the Titans. Try some other way to add to the discussion instead of putting words in peoples mouths.

Old 05-24-2009, 03:40 PM    (permalink
toddmlazarchick
Veteran

Quote:
yes, but u bashing the titans for trying is really funny and not biased at all and was all triggered by us...

the fact that u signed him to such a contract merely 10 minutes, i think everyone knows that they contacted him before.

why shouldnt the titans take a chance and get a draft pick if the chances are there that they could get one?
Never bashed them, you must read what you like and ignore other parts. I said its pointless. There is no proof. I provided you what would be needed to prove they tampered and none of that is happening. So what do you have to say about the Buccaneers? They offered Albert the SAME contract and he pick the Redskins. They must have been within the first 10 minutes of FA since you like to see we signed him at 12:10.

Old 05-24-2009, 04:39 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD

Absolutely not he was the best DT in the game the past 2 year with the Titans. Try some other way to add to the discussion instead of putting words in peoples mouths.

What words did anyone put in your mouth, you said he was the best DT in the NFL and I quoted it. Why so hostile? Give life a smile! :D

This discussion is totally meaningless, I have no problem not adding to it. Whatever slap on the wrist they give Snyder will be inconsequential and another example of Goodell throwing a dart at a board to determine the NFL's disciplinary policy.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 05:14 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's our thread in the Titans forum: http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33942

Probably the juciest piece of evidence that's been in the media:

Rock Cartwright admitted in a radio interview that...

Quote:
"I kind of had an idea they were going to sign [Haynesworth] anyways," Cartwright said. "One of my teammates said they had the same agent and ... he said they had been talking."
Radio interview: http://www.stationcaster.com/player.php?s=...427&f=22081

Article link: http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/03/11/redskin...m-tampered-wit/

The Titans are getting a 3rd RD compensatory pick thanks to Washington signing Haynesworth, so we're getting something in return. This isn't the Titans being spiteful or anything like that. They weren't going to pay him what he wanted, and someone else would. That was a foregone realization it seems. But, Jeff Fisher and GM Mike Reinfeldt are opportunistic. If the 'Skins were stupid enough to tamper, then why wouldn't the Titans ask for an investigation? Also, I wouldn't think a probe would've been initiated unless the Titans thought they had a good shot at success - they've filed and have won tampering investigations in the past.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 05:30 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrish_lemar24DBSkins View Post

Conflict of interest, maybe, but hey, that's business in the NFL.

I don't know why the Titans have their panties all in a bunch, they had forever to re-sign Big Al, and instead chose to wait until the beginning of the free agency period.

Bad move.
Jeff fishers History with free agents says other wise. If you go back and look at The titans FA that were let go not due to cap casualty only John Runyan is the only one to make a probowl or due anything with another team. Haynesworth is super overrated to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 05:50 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrish_lemar24DBSkins View Post
Quote:
Big Al makes our journeymen DEs legit pass rushers, and his mere presence inside collapsing the pocket is the reason why I believe Orakpo should be on the short list for DROTY.
Orakpo won't touch DROTY from the SAM spot. Move him to DE and he will.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:57 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Jeff fishers History with free agents says other wise. If you go back and look at The titans FA that were let go not due to cap casualty only John Runyan is the only one to make a probowl or due anything with another team. Haynesworth is super overrated to begin with.
I don't think he's that over-rated. He's the best DT in the NFL, in my opinion. It's just that I don't think he'll be utilized as effectively as he was in Tennessee. As Toddmlazarchick said, there are players to rotate him with, but at $100-million, they'll force him to play more because they have so much money invested in him. Hopefully the Washington coaches exercise wisdom, as it's no skin off my back for Fat Al to do well in the NFC and I hold no grudge against him leaving.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Never bashed them, you must read what you like and ignore other parts. I said its pointless. There is no proof. I provided you what would be needed to prove they tampered and none of that is happening. So what do you have to say about the Buccaneers? They offered Albert the SAME contract and he pick the Redskins. They must have been within the first 10 minutes of FA since you like to see we signed him at 12:10.
Quote:
Boo freaking whooo Titans.
how else am i supposed to interpret that <.<

Old 05-24-2009, 07:43 PM    (permalink
parrish_lemar24DBSkins
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Orakpo won't touch DROTY from the SAM spot. Move him to DE and he will.
Not to digress, but the SAM in Greg Blache's defensive scheme plays a lot like an OLB in a 3-4.
Blache has already stated that Rak will be rushing the QB 75% of the time, so the opportunity to put up some decent sack numbers will be there.

And most Skins fans are very aware of that Rock(head!!) Cartwright radio quote.
Still if two players share the same agent, that's going to be a tough case to prove, that his agent was specifically talking to the Skins about signing Big Al, unless Malcolm Kelly and Haynesworth tell a different story than Snyder and Chad Speck.

Does anyone have an idea how long it will take the NFL Office to rule on a tampering investigation?

I hope it's over before the preseason starts because it's already becoming something of a minor distraction.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:50 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Do you know what a compensatory pick is? They will be getting a third no matter what comes of this tampering charge.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote