Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-24-2009, 09:04 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
Do you know what a compensatory pick is? They will be getting a third no matter what comes of this tampering charge.
the person who he was reffering to was talking about tampering not compensatory.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 09:19 PM    (permalink
parrish_lemar24DBSkins
Veteran

parrish_lemar24DBSkins hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.parrish_lemar24DBSkins hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
Do you know what a compensatory pick is? They will be getting a third no matter what comes of this tampering charge.
Haynesworth was an UFA.

He's free and clear to whatever team signs him.

Apparently, one of us needs to read up NFL contract rules.
parrish_lemar24DBSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 09:22 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrish_lemar24DBSkins View Post
Not to digress, but the SAM in Greg Blache's defensive scheme plays a lot like an OLB in a 3-4.
Blache has already stated that Rak will be rushing the QB 75% of the time, so the opportunity to put up some decent sack numbers will be there.

And most Skins fans are very aware of that Rock(head!!) Cartwright radio quote.
Still if two players share the same agent, that's going to be a tough case to prove, that his agent was specifically talking to the Skins about signing Big Al, unless Malcolm Kelly and Haynesworth tell a different story than Snyder and Chad Speck.

Does anyone have an idea how long it will take the NFL Office to rule on a tampering investigation?

I hope it's over before the preseason starts because it's already becoming something of a minor distraction.
The Skins running a Zone-Blitz similar to that of the Giants?

No clue on how long it'll take or how much access the NFL will be given to Redskins/Speck's records and such. As far as the Cartwright quote, I think it's fairly damaging considering it's a person inside the organization stating it.

I think it'll really depend on how hard Goodell wants to hit the tampering thing. I know it's been a hot topic at Owners meetings and such, and Goodell has said he's wanted to curb tampering. Whether or not he'll make an example out of the Skins like he did player conduct with PacMan or SpyGate with the Patriots remains to be seen.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 09:28 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eery down Orakpo spends as a LB is a complete waste. Just one passing down spent in coverage is too many.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 09:32 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddmlazarchick View Post
Because of the stupid comments made.

One Titan fan thinks he is getting a 3rd round pick of this....

One Vikings fan just plain hates Dan Snyder and Albert Haynesworth...

And one Bears fan who actually thinks something will become of this....

The Titans had TWO YEARS to extend Albert and never did. Sorry if the best DT IN THE NFL is on my team in his prime and we have a 2 year window to resign him BEFORE anyone else has a chance and we dont then we are idiots. They have no one to be mad at but themselves.

Like i stated unless there is someone who sat there and recorded the conversation this is going nowhere. You would need Snyder to come out and say he tampered, or Haynesworth's agent, or someone in the FO of the Redskins to say something. None of those 3 things are happening. IMO the Titans should give us a draft pick if they are proven wrong. Perhaps a 3rd rounder as well. (Lets see how much crap that mixes up)
How did the 49ers get pinged regarding Briggs? I doubt it was recorded conversation.

Sorry, but the Titans not signing him when they had the chance has 0.0 relevance to tampering charges.

And FYI, I didn't say the Titans will get a 3rd from this, I said if they get anything, I "doubt it would be anything like a 1st though. Maybe a 3rd or something". Lrn2read.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 09:33 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haynesworth was an UFA.

You can't contact a player before the start of free agency, he is still under contract. That is the whole point.

I understood the titans fan as talking about a compensatory selection, which they will get.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 09:34 PM    (permalink
parrish_lemar24DBSkins
Veteran

parrish_lemar24DBSkins hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.parrish_lemar24DBSkins hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

You do realize CC.SD that Merriman was primarily a DE at Maryland?

EDIT: Gotta be honest, as a Skins fan, losing ANY picks on a sloppy deal would really suck for next year, (still don't think it will happen), but the Danny won't sweat a drop so long as he gets to keep his 1st rounder in 2010.

Last edited by parrish_lemar24DBSkins : 05-24-2009 at 09:39 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:36 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
SD plays the 3-4, it's not even comparable.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 09:46 PM    (permalink
toddmlazarchick
Veteran

toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Here's our thread in the Titans forum: http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33942

Probably the juciest piece of evidence that's been in the media:

Rock Cartwright admitted in a radio interview that...

Radio interview: http://www.stationcaster.com/player.php?s=...427&f=22081

Article link: http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/03/11/redskin...m-tampered-wit/

The Titans are getting a 3rd RD compensatory pick thanks to Washington signing Haynesworth, so we're getting something in return. This isn't the Titans being spiteful or anything like that. They weren't going to pay him what he wanted, and someone else would. That was a foregone realization it seems. But, Jeff Fisher and GM Mike Reinfeldt are opportunistic. If the 'Skins were stupid enough to tamper, then why wouldn't the Titans ask for an investigation? Also, I wouldn't think a probe would've been initiated unless the Titans thought they had a good shot at success - they've filed and have won tampering investigations in the past.
So Cartwright's comment was directly related to Snyder sharing his FA plans with our 3rd string RB and not in anyway related to the past spending trends from Dan Snyder? Please tell me how its not the Titans being sour about not being able to compete with the Redskins in resigning him. You say if we were stupid enough to tamper? What evidence do you have that it happened? The Rock comment? If you say that we signed him so early then you are just throwing comments out there and hoping they stick because Tampa Bay offered him the same contract and he turned theirs down for ours.

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia
toddmlazarchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 09:46 PM    (permalink
parrish_lemar24DBSkins
Veteran

The SAM in Blache's 4-3 and the OLB in a 3-4 are almost the same position, especially on passing downs, when one of the DEs slides inside and a DT comes off the field.
As long as Rak can give a decent effort in coverage, no one is expecting to get INTs, he can focus his effort on getting to the QB.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:50 PM    (permalink
toddmlazarchick
Veteran

toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick toddmlazarchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Haynesworth is super overrated to begin with.
Since he is no longer a Titan

2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia
Old 05-24-2009, 09:51 PM    (permalink
toddmlazarchick
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Eery down Orakpo spends as a LB is a complete waste. Just one passing down spent in coverage is too many.
Thats where you have no knowledge of the topic. His job is not to cover its to rush.

Old 05-24-2009, 09:53 PM    (permalink
toddmlazarchick
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzTitan View Post
How did the 49ers get pinged regarding Briggs? I doubt it was recorded conversation.

Sorry, but the Titans not signing him when they had the chance has 0.0 relevance to tampering charges.

And FYI, I didn't say the Titans will get a 3rd from this, I said if they get anything, I "doubt it would be anything like a 1st though. Maybe a 3rd or something". Lrn2read.
Then tell me how you can prove that they were not talk about Malcolm Kelly who shares the same agent?

You didnt say anything about a 3rd? and you are telling me to learn to read? check the bold pal.

Last edited by toddmlazarchick : 05-24-2009 at 09:55 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:58 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Then tell me how you can prove that they were not talk about Malcolm Kelly who shares the same agent?

You didnt say anything about a 3rd? and you are telling me to learn to read? check the bold pal.
The same way they proved the 49ers tampered with Briggs? The fact they share the same agent doesn't mean there aren't other ways. I'm not saying it will happen, but it's certainly possible. The NFL wouldn't open it up if there was no chance of a case.

No, I said I didn't say the Titans WILL get a 3rd from this. I inferred, IF there is something coming from this, it will probably be a 3rd or similiar. That's twice you've misread it now. I never said I believe the Titans are getting a 3rd from this as to suggest I'm confident the Redskins will be found guilty, just IF the Redskins are found guilty that's probably around what the penalty will be, which is far from "stupid" because realistically, if found guilty, it could quite easily be all the way up to the 1st rounder due to Albert's status and the possibility of the Redskins being made an example of. It's unprecedented, really.

Last edited by OzTitan : 05-24-2009 at 10:11 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 10:27 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So Cartwright's comment was directly related to Snyder sharing his FA plans with our 3rd string RB and not in anyway related to the past spending trends from Dan Snyder?
What the hell are you going on about?

Cartwright stated that his teammate shares the same agent as Haynesworth, and that said player stated that the Redskins and his agent had been talking about Haynesworth.

No one said a thing about Snyder or GM Vinny Cerrato specifically.

Quote:
Please tell me how its not the Titans being sour about not being able to compete with the Redskins in resigning him.
Because the Titans have better things to do than to pout about the Redskins. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's the case for most NFL teams. As I said before, they're getting a 3rd RD comp pick from losing AH in FA, and it's not like it's an AFC team that picked him up.

Also, the Titans could've competed with Washington and Tampa's offers - they just chose not to. If the Titans wanted to have kept AH, they would have. They had more than enough cap space to have re-signed him at that price, and AH had spent his entire career in Tennessee, including college at UT.

Quote:
You say if we were stupid enough to tamper? What evidence do you have that it happened? The Rock comment?
You're just being difficult now. I said if they were stupid enough to tamper. As of yet, we don't have all of the evidence. It's not as if I'm sitting here going, "OMG! They done did it! We all know they done it! Now they got caught!" Stop talking to me like I am, or else I'll act just as ignorant as you are in thinking there's no way anything negative about my team can come to fruition.

Quote:
If you say that we signed him so early then you are just throwing comments out there and hoping they stick because Tampa Bay offered him the same contract and he turned theirs down for ours.
Tampa Bay probably tampered as well. After all, in your own words, "News flash....all 32 teams tamper." :rollseyes:

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-24-2009, 10:47 PM    (permalink
toddmlazarchick
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzTitan View Post
The same way they proved the 49ers tampered with Briggs? The fact they share the same agent doesn't mean there aren't other ways. I'm not saying it will happen, but it's certainly possible. The NFL wouldn't open it up if there was no chance of a case.

No, I said I didn't say the Titans WILL get a 3rd from this. I inferred, IF there is something coming from this, it will probably be a 3rd or similiar. That's twice you've misread it now. I never said I believe the Titans are getting a 3rd from this as to suggest I'm confident the Redskins will be found guilty, just IF the Redskins are found guilty that's probably around what the penalty will be, which is far from "stupid" because realistically, if found guilty, it could quite easily be all the way up to the 1st rounder due to Albert's status and the possibility of the Redskins being made an example of. It's unprecedented, really.
so IF their would be some way to prove the Redskins tampered what makes you think it should be any worse then what the 49ers had to give up? You think it could be a first rounder? Please dont kid yourself. His status has nothing to do with it. Lance Briggs isn't a top LB?

Old 05-24-2009, 10:56 PM    (permalink
toddmlazarchick
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
You're just being difficult now. I said if they were stupid enough to tamper. As of yet, we don't have all of the evidence. It's not as if I'm sitting here going, "OMG! They done did it! We all know they done it! Now they got caught!" Stop talking to me like I am, or else I'll act just as ignorant as you are in thinking there's no way anything negative about my team can come to fruition.

Tampa Bay probably tampered as well. After all, in your own words, "News flash....all 32 teams tamper." :rollseyes:
Since i said anything related to nothing my team does can go wrong. There is no evidence to support that they tampered. If there was significant evidence then i would be bitching how stupid my team was for doing such and losing draft picks. but when you come on a read other naive people saying that the Titans should get a 3rd if we did tamper or a first because its Albert Haynesworth and he is an elite player which happens to be coming from the same person calling him overrated, its stupid.

As far as my comment that all 32 teams tampered, according to the rule it would be wrong for an owner or FO person to mention another FAs name to his agent before the deadline would be tampering i take it. if thats the case then to say that NO NFL team does that is bs. If someone would have a deal worked out before the deadline and allowing other teams to bid for them, to me is what tampering is and what is wrong.

Last edited by toddmlazarchick : 05-24-2009 at 11:00 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 11:10 PM    (permalink
parrish_lemar24DBSkins
Veteran

If this whole case hinges on testimony from Malcolm Kelly and especially Cartwright, don't be surprised to see Rock walking the pavement looking for a new gig if this whole situation gets turned upside down.

I wonder how hard Goodell can squeeze an individual player in a tampering investigation?

Can Goodell suspend a player for lying...I guess there's no reason he couldn't.

What an awful way for Kelly to start his 2nd year for the Skins. HE would go from being almost loved to becoming a pariah, a man without a team.

Rookie lips sink WRs to the bottom of the depth chart.
Old 05-25-2009, 12:42 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
so IF their would be some way to prove the Redskins tampered what makes you think it should be any worse then what the 49ers had to give up? You think it could be a first rounder? Please dont kid yourself. His status has nothing to do with it. Lance Briggs isn't a top LB?
Status was a poorly chosen word. "Outcome", then - what he got paid and the fact he actually wound up on the tampering team (if it's proven) in this case, which Briggs didn't. That's a pretty big difference.

As I said, it's unprecedented. Not one case study to go off that's really close to it. Who knows what the hell could come out of it - it could be just about anything. This is the same commish who made an example out of Pacman basically for how the media kept portraying him, fairly or not - he certainly didn't suspend him indefinitely for anything he actually got convicted of in the court of law. I don't think any pick is out of the question at this point - it really depends on how much of a hard ass Goodell wants to be if it can be proven.
Old 05-25-2009, 12:49 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Since i said anything related to nothing my team does can go wrong. There is no evidence to support that they tampered.
How do you know?

Quote:
If there was significant evidence then i would be bitching how stupid my team was for doing such and losing draft picks. but when you come on a read other naive people saying that the Titans should get a 3rd if we did tamper or a first because its Albert Haynesworth and he is an elite player which happens to be coming from the same person calling him overrated, its stupid.
/me bangs head on desk repeatedly

I sure hope you're not refering to me, because not only did I not call him overrated, but if I haven't made it clear by now I haven't stated an opinion on what the Titans SHOULD get but rather have simply pointed out what they might or will PROBABLY get, I give up.
Old 05-25-2009, 12:58 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
If this whole case hinges on testimony from Malcolm Kelly and especially Cartwright, don't be surprised to see Rock walking the pavement looking for a new gig if this whole situation gets turned upside down.

I wonder how hard Goodell can squeeze an individual player in a tampering investigation?

Can Goodell suspend a player for lying...I guess there's no reason he couldn't.

What an awful way for Kelly to start his 2nd year for the Skins. HE would go from being almost loved to becoming a pariah, a man without a team.

Rookie lips sink WRs to the bottom of the depth chart.
Squeeze Kelly or Cartwright, or even the agent Chad Speck. If players could be suspended, couldn't Speck's agent status in the NFL be revoked?

I'd rather something happen to the agent than Kelly or Cartwright. It wouldn't be fair to the players.

Here's an article on Goodell wanting to crack down on tampering:

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-25-2009, 01:00 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

EDIT: Gotta be honest, as a Skins fan, losing ANY picks on a sloppy deal would really suck for next year, (still don't think it will happen), but the Danny won't sweat a drop so long as he gets to keep his 1st rounder in 2010.

Oh my goodness, are you serious? Please, tell me more about Merriman. Tell me more about the differences between the 4-3 and 3-4.

I'm completely familiar with what the Skins plans are for Orakpo, and if you think NFL OC's aren't going to find a way to take advantage of him whenever he lines up at LB you're living in a dreamworld.

Orakpo is a born DE. If they stick him at SAM, they will either have to blitz the SAM every down, or drop him into coverage on occasion, which will be unfortunate. I believe clownshoes Todd said something along the lines of me not knowing what I'm talking about...it's a fact that even blitzing LBs have areas of the field they're responsible for either in the running game, or they are expected to cover a man. This is clearly not the most ideal use of Orakpo's skillset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrish
Haynesworth was an UFA.

And it's you. Of course the Titans will get a 3rd round comp pick out of Haynseworth walking away and signing a monster contract.
Old 05-25-2009, 01:59 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

/\ Came across pretty grumpy. I've had a long night.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:19 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That could not possibly have less to do with a single post in this thread. Like, at all.

The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.

See that fact? It actually had more to do with this thread than your post. Congrats.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 05:26 AM    (permalink
parrish_lemar24DBSkins
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Of course the Titans will get a 3rd round comp pick out of Haynseworth walking away and signing a monster contract.
You're assuming they get pinched by Goodell for tampering, CC.

There's nothing that leads me to believe this will be the final outcome, however, I 'm sure the burden of proof for the NFL is much less than it would be in a criminal court proceeding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
That could not possibly have less to do with a single post in this thread. Like, at all.

The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.

See that fact? It actually had more to do with this thread than your post. Congrats.
If you had read the entire thread, mate, you would see it does have a tangential relevance to the convo. The signing of Haynesworth makes the transition to SAM that much easier for Orakpo.

No need to crack back if you don't know what you're talking about.

G'day.

Why are there so many snarky guys on SWDC?
Yall need to chill OUT!!!