Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 06-22-2009, 12:30 PM    (permalink
jetsfan0099
Rookie

jetsfan0099 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
I don't understand why people say Bradford's arm strength is questionable. He isn't JaMarcus Russell in terms of arm strength but he certainly is not Chad Pennington, even pre-injury Pennington. On a scale of 1-10, 5 being average, Bradford's arm strength is probably about an 8.
Noway is his arm strength that strong, he never impressed me with his arm. Hes average at best with arm strength.

ANother thing about Bradford, he is very thin and looks like he could be a injury prone guy in the NFL as he never has taken many hits in college with that great OL protecting him giving him 10 seconds to throw which won't happen in the NFL especially if he goes high in the draft to a bad team.

Last edited by jetsfan0099 : 06-22-2009 at 12:35 PM.
jetsfan0099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am definitely scared for Bradford as an NFL prospect. I'd like to see how he develops, but it will continue being tough to gauge in the spread. I'd be very uncomfortable taking him #1 overall.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
I am definitely scared for Bradford as an NFL prospect. I'd like to see how he develops, but it will continue being tough to gauge in the spread. I'd be very uncomfortable taking him #1 overall.
Exactly. I can see that he has skills but I'd be too iffy to take him so high in the first.
Unless they change their playbook a bit, looks, reads- any team that drafts him will be taking that "high risk-high reward" road in drafting

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:24 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's gonna be the Rams first round pick next year. count it
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:29 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It just depends on what you're willing to take a risk on. Bradford has pinpoint accuracy and decent arm strength while someone like Matthew Stafford had average accuracy and elite arm strength. Then you look at a prospect like Mark Sanchez who falls right in the middle of those two. Obviously there's much more than accuracy and arm strength, but it comes down to what you like most in a prospect.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:57 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One, I want to point out Jason White wasn't drafted. He had medical issues with his knees and was 25 by the time the 2005 NFL Draft rolled around. His knees were shot by the time he was finished and his tools were no where near as good as Bradford's.

Two, Bradford is a great QB prospect IMO. He has good size, has a decent arm, has great accuracy and good mobility. He had a lot of incompletions due to dropped passes, plus some interceptions were due to the receiver dropping the pass and causing the defender to come down with it.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:42 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jth1331 View Post
One, I want to point out Jason White wasn't drafted. He had medical issues with his knees and was 25 by the time the 2005 NFL Draft rolled around. His knees were shot by the time he was finished and his tools were no where near as good as Bradford's.
That's a concern I have for him, but an even bigger concern that just dawned on me was the amount of QBs starting in the NFL right now that played in the watered down Big 12... not just Oklahoma.

Here's the list of starting Big 12 QBs in the NFL (Last year):

That took long. There wasn't a single one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 08:13 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
That's a concern I have for him, but an even bigger concern that just dawned on me was the amount of QBs starting in the NFL right now that played in the watered down Big 12... not just Oklahoma.

The argument of where the player goes to school or who the competition is, as general as the Big XII, is pointless because it only takes one to buck the trend. I could see where you could bring it up if the Big XII was constantly producing highly touted NFL QBs, but they're not; they produce very good college QBs but very few of these guys recently have gotten any attention from the NFL.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Calvin & Kevin
Rookie

Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Not so fast my friend! Until Brett Favre is officially signed, Sage Rosenfels (Iowa State) is the starter in Minnesota. And Josh Freeman (Kansas State) has at least an outside chance of starting some games in Tampa.

Yeah yeah I know, you said last year, yeah shut up already.

Though I agree with your overall point that it's pathetic that the Big 12 has no legitimate starting QB's, when a conference like the MAC has three (I count Pennington and Leftwich under the MAC because Marhsall was in the MAC when they played).
Old 06-22-2009, 09:29 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

What does that have to do with anything?
It didn't happen last year, so it won't happen in the future?
Old 06-22-2009, 10:26 PM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I sucked as bad as him !! He's gonna sign a sweet deal and have a nice pro career. He may not have the strongest arm but he has intangibles that will make him a winner

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 11:42 PM    (permalink
SKim172
Rookie

SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

So, it's the offseason and I'm re-watching old games. Just re-watched the 2008 Fiesta Bowl, the game that highlighted the worst of OU. The game where OU gained more in penalties than in offense for most of the first half.

Bradford struggled a lot, mainly because the OU line couldn't do crap to stop the rush. He had a major problem staring down receivers and, as a result, unable to sense pressure. And there were a lot of blitzers coming in clean. He got strip-sacked early by a rusher straight up the middle because he was looking totally the wrong way. And the more I see it, the more I dislike the way he throws - not the arm motion, but how he throws flatfooted, with very little hip movement. Put some hip into it, man.

Obviously, a lot of these things have since improved the past year. And that weird 3-3-5 stack of WVU probably had a lot to do with his difficulty picking out receivers. But on the other hand, he's gonna have to face blitzing 3-man defenses eventually in the NFL.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:12 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
It just depends on what you're willing to take a risk on. Bradford has pinpoint accuracy and decent arm strength while someone like Matthew Stafford had average accuracy and elite arm strength. Then you look at a prospect like Mark Sanchez who falls right in the middle of those two. Obviously there's much more than accuracy and arm strength, but it comes down to what you like most in a prospect.
Those are 2 pretty big misconceptions right there. Bradford has pinpoint accuracy....short of 15 yards. That's all he throws so that's all you see therefore you reach the conclusion that he's accurate.

Matthew Stafford has average accuracy....beyond 15 yards. Stafford throws the tough (NFL) passes and you can't get those every time. He's money on curls and slants, just like Bradford. Say you placed Stafford inside Oklahoma's protective steel bubble (aka pocket) where he could scratch his chin, do 10 pushups and then step up and attempt an 8-yard pass to Gresham in the flat....don't you think he would complete a ton of passes and look pretty darn accurate? You have to look beyond statistics like completion % to truly evaluate QBs. Bradford would get eaten alive on Georgia. Put Stafford on OU and they probably would've beaten Florida.

Also, Mark Sanchez might fall in the middle of the 2 in terms of arm strength, but he's definitely more accurate than Bradford. Sanchez actually throws the deep ball, post, seam, fade, deep out, w/e. His passes are much more diverse as he plays in a sophisticated pro offense.

EDIT: Josh Freeman doesn't have a chance of starting this year in Tampa. It's a battle between Leftwich and McCown.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninerfan View Post
I wish I sucked as bad as him !! He's gonna sign a sweet deal and have a nice pro career. He may not have the strongest arm but he has intangibles that will make him a winner
that's very mature. "lol, ur discussion is futile, HE'LL BE RICH!!!"

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:41 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKim172 View Post
So, it's the offseason and I'm re-watching old games. Just re-watched the 2008 Fiesta Bowl, the game that highlighted the worst of OU. The game where OU gained more in penalties than in offense for most of the first half.

Bradford struggled a lot, mainly because the OU line couldn't do crap to stop the rush. He had a major problem staring down receivers and, as a result, unable to sense pressure. And there were a lot of blitzers coming in clean. He got strip-sacked early by a rusher straight up the middle because he was looking totally the wrong way. And the more I see it, the more I dislike the way he throws - not the arm motion, but how he throws flatfooted, with very little hip movement. Put some hip into it, man.

Obviously, a lot of these things have since improved the past year. And that weird 3-3-5 stack of WVU probably had a lot to do with his difficulty picking out receivers. But on the other hand, he's gonna have to face blitzing 3-man defenses eventually in the NFL.
IMO, its ridiculous to come to a conclusion on a QB based off a meaningless bowl game in his first year starting as a redshirt freshman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Those are 2 pretty big misconceptions right there. Bradford has pinpoint accuracy....short of 15 yards. That's all he throws so that's all you see therefore you reach the conclusion that he's accurate.

Matthew Stafford has average accuracy....beyond 15 yards. Stafford throws the tough (NFL) passes and you can't get those every time. He's money on curls and slants, just like Bradford. Say you placed Stafford inside Oklahoma's protective steel bubble (aka pocket) where he could scratch his chin, do 10 pushups and then step up and attempt an 8-yard pass to Gresham in the flat....don't you think he would complete a ton of passes and look pretty darn accurate? You have to look beyond statistics like completion % to truly evaluate QBs. Bradford would get eaten alive on Georgia. Put Stafford on OU and they probably would've beaten Florida.

Also, Mark Sanchez might fall in the middle of the 2 in terms of arm strength, but he's definitely more accurate than Bradford. Sanchez actually throws the deep ball, post, seam, fade, deep out, w/e. His passes are much more diverse as he plays in a sophisticated pro offense.

EDIT: Josh Freeman doesn't have a chance of starting this year in Tampa. It's a battle between Leftwich and McCown.
Its also a misconception that Bradford can't throw a completion without the WR being wide open. He actually can throw an accurate ball on those medium to deep passes.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:55 AM    (permalink
jtcharger24
Rookie

jtcharger24 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

You do realize he was a freshman in that game?
jtcharger24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Didn't Seneca Wallace go to Iowa State? I'd count him as a starting QB, considering he started a large majority of the Seahawks games last year.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:41 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

That merely proves correlation..

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
That merely proves correlation..
sadly, that is enough for some people.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 04:48 PM    (permalink
SKim172
Rookie

SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SKim172 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jth1331 View Post
IMO, its ridiculous to come to a conclusion on a QB based off a meaningless bowl game in his first year starting as a redshirt freshman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtcharger24 View Post
You do realize he was a freshman in that game?

Ahem.
Quote:
Obviously, a lot of these things have since improved the past year.
I'd hardly call the Fiesta Bowl meaningless.

It wasn't at all conclusive, so it's not a conclusion. But my personal belief is that the biggest weaknesses of a QB are the early ones that they revert back to. When a great QB makes mistakes, it's the same mistakes they made when they first began.

Obviously, Bradford is not the same QB as the one from two years ago. I'm actually kind of a fan of his. But it's not totally invalid to note what his mistakes were in that game. And it's nothing conclusive.

In any case, let's agree to disagree.
Old 07-26-2009, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sam's arm won't be a question this year. Dude bulked up.

Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 11:03 AM    (permalink
IndyColtScout
Veteran

IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.

He makes Colts look like a skinny Chase Daniels there.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Gordon09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatta! View Post
You make some valid points but overall the positives far outweigh the negatives. It's just the norm now that the top QB prospect will be the subject of excessive analysis and a lot of that tends to be negative.
I agree with this guy right here. Of course people are going to pick him apart.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:57 PM    (permalink
TheGM
Rookie

TheGM is a cocksman.TheGM is a cocksman.TheGM is a cocksman.

Quote:
As he stands right now, I would take Sam Bradford in round 4.
That has got to be one of the dumbest statements of all time. After just two years there was a real debate about who would be picked number one Bradford or Stafford, until Sam decided to come back to school. If Sam Bradford took next year off he would still be at least a second round pick. The kid isn't perfect don't get me wrong, but he has a skill set that is better than many starting NFL QBs.
I actually re-watched the BCS game against Florida and their fantastic defense on HULU. If you are going to tell me that Bradford didn't impress you than I have to question your evaluation skills.
TheGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
There's a lot more to consider in looking at a QB than arm strength and accuracy.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote