Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-26-2009, 03:57 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Anquan Boldin to fire Rosenwhore

I think that Boldin thinks that Rosenwhore's reputation is getting between him & the $10M per yr. he wants to play somewhere not named Zona.

It's probably not true, but the important thing is that Boldin thinks it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4206769

My take is that, realistically, I don't believe he can actually get that per yr. from any NFL team in this economy. Maybe he's taking out the frustration on his agent, Boldin has to know by now that he's stuck in Phoenix playing for the Bidwells & that can't make him happy. It's realy upsetting to him there b/c he has to play opposite the other superstar WR, Fitzgerald, who is allegedly per this ESPN sptory getting $10M/yr. out of the notoriously cheap Bidwell family.

Probably not true either, but like I said it's all about personal perception. And $10M cuts a lot of ties.....
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 03:59 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good. Boldin wanted to be traded and his agent couldn't get the job done. Know who else is asking for 10 mil a year? Josh Cribbs. Just saying. Greg Jennings will soon get that when we extend him and it seems like its soon to be the benchmark for elite young WR. Not saying Cribbs is an elite young WR at all.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 04:01 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drew Rosenhaus doesnt have a very good name in my opinion. He constantly represents players that always ask for more, deservingly or not.

Drew Rosenhaus probably put the idea of $10M per year in Anquans head. Now, Anquan probably believes at least most of it and wants out. Does he deserve more? Sure, he's played terrific ball. Is Drew Rosenhaus the one holding him back? I doubt it, but it could improve the relationship between the Cards and Anquan.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 04:42 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Good. Boldin wanted to be traded and his agent couldn't get the job done. Know who else is asking for 10 mil a year? Josh Cribbs. Just saying. Greg Jennings will soon get that when we extend him and it seems like its soon to be the benchmark for elite young WR. Not saying Cribbs is an elite young WR at all.
josh cribbs isn't asking for 10 million a year.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 05:03 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the scott boras of football...

i still see anquan being in arizona for this year, its too late for anything big to go down. Even with the cap increase, i will find it hard for any team to give up something and give that big of a dollar amount to a player. Not saying he doesnt deserve to be paid like a #1 cause he does, but maybe not that much

and i hope drew doesnt get in the way of negotiations between Jared Gaither and the ravens... i think he is his agent.

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 05:16 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he will be here next year too and most likely the year after that

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
Drew Rosenhaus doesnt have a very good name in my opinion. He constantly represents players that always ask for more, deservingly or not.

Drew Rosenhaus probably put the idea of $10M per year in Anquans head. Now, Anquan probably believes at least most of it and wants out. Does he deserve more? Sure, he's played terrific ball. Is Drew Rosenhaus the one holding him back? I doubt it, but it could improve the relationship between the Cards and Anquan.
Agents of good players will ask for new contracts if they feel they might get one. The big difference is the way they go about it, most agents privatly go to the team and talk about it. Rosenhaus talks to the media and starts yelling, making a big fuss. I think he just loves the attention, he's just like TO.

Boldin has 2 years left on his contract. The more years you have the less you will get if you sign an extension.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 09:42 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
josh cribbs isn't asking for 10 million a year.
It was definitely on ESPN.com earlier and on the bottom line. Of course now I can't track it down cause maybe ESPN did a classic ESPN cover up. I can't find the one from earlier but I did find one posted less than an hour ago stating that Cribbs will attend OTAs which is contradictory to everything that has been posted on ESPN the last week.

Old 05-26-2009, 10:49 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He should hire Bus cook, I hear he is great at repairing relations between his client and host team.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too bad he didn't do it sooner.
Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:48 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing that doesn't sit right with me about the Q situation is that he has always been all about winning, and I understood his need for a trade after being stuck on losing teams his whole career. But now they've gone to the Super Bowl and he redoubles his efforts to get the hell out? It exposes the whole scheme. Honestly I can't even dream of knocking how Boldin plays but I've lost more than a little respect for him this offseason.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:12 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
He should hire Bus cook, I hear he is great at repairing relations between his client and host team.
he will eat your soul and your unborn children for that remark.

oh and your genitals.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:10 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post

Because of ESPN and the rest of the media, we only hear about the ones constantly asking for more. The majority of his players we never hear from because they go about contract negotiations in a quiet manner. Look up all of Rosenhaus's clients, and you will be surprised how many he has that you never hear a peep from. Granted there are some that are out in the news asking for money, but that is the minority of his clients. And face it, you're not going to hear a news story about a player who signed a contract that they were happy with at first glance, it just isn't newsworthy.

I've met Rosenhaus, and despite all my preconceived notions to hate him, I was only able to respect and actually like him when I talked to him for a little bit at Eagles Training Camp last year. The Drew Rosenhaus you see on TV is just a persona, he is the exact opposite of that when you meet him.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:12 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
Agents of good players will ask for new contracts if they feel they might get one. The big difference is the way they go about it, most agents privatly go to the team and talk about it. Rosenhaus talks to the media and starts yelling, making a big fuss. I think he just loves the attention, he's just like TO.

Boldin has 2 years left on his contract. The more years you have the less you will get if you sign an extension.
As I said in my above post, the Rosenhaus you see on TV isn't the way he is in real life. You don't hear about his contract negotiations that go over smoothly because it isn't newsworthy. I'd bet 9 times out of 10 he is part of contract negotiations you never hear of.

Old 05-27-2009, 12:17 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

http://www.rosenhaussports.com/athletes.php

This is a list of Rosenhaus current clients and some of his former clients that have retired. There are the cases where you hear a lot of crap in the media, but if you look over that list, its easily a majority of players you've never even heard from.

If someone would've told me when TO was bitching about being in Philly, that 3 or 4 years down the road I would be defending Drew Rosenhaus, I woulve had them committed. But from my conversation with him, it changed my opinion on him.

Old 05-27-2009, 12:26 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Excellent. Step one of Boldin to Chicago complete.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:46 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
http://www.rosenhaussports.com/athletes.php

This is a list of Rosenhaus current clients and some of his former clients that have retired. There are the cases where you hear a lot of crap in the media, but if you look over that list, its easily a majority of players you've never even heard from.

If someone would've told me when TO was bitching about being in Philly, that 3 or 4 years down the road I would be defending Drew Rosenhaus, I woulve had them committed. But from my conversation with him, it changed my opinion on him.
I do like the fact that there won't be a single Colts player in the Rosenhaus family this year
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:49 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Boldin and marshall to chicago!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:11 AM    (permalink
parrish_lemar24DBSkins
Veteran

parrish_lemar24DBSkins hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.parrish_lemar24DBSkins hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I don't want to see Boldin in the NFC East; looks like the Eagles went in a different direction with Maclin, Giants and Dallas are still possibilities, but probably not at $10 mil per.

If he goes to the Bears, which would make too much sense from a winning standpoint, I think Chicago could be in a position to actually have one of the top scoring offenses in the NFC.

Also, I don't come down on guys who've performed at an elite level in the league and simply want to be compensated for superlative play.

I believe Boldin is on his 2nd contract with Arizona, and ideally he should play out the last two years, but go check out how much the Cards are under the cap.
They could easily extend his contract and give him the fat bonus he needs to keep him happy.

The career arc for these guys for playing at a high level is so short that if they can get their money elsewhere, why stick around in your prime with a franchise that is reluctant to pay you?

$10 mil is a lot for most players, but it's a value price for Boldin.

Last edited by parrish_lemar24DBSkins : 06-01-2009 at 10:18 AM.
parrish_lemar24DBSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:54 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Drew Rosenhaus is a busy guy just looking at that list. I didn't realize how many clients he had. With a client base that big then you have to figure some of them will cause commotion with their contract situation and what not but you can't deny that he's one of the best in the business as far as getting his players money. It's the way he/the players go about it that gets to the media and sometimes that's the only way to push the team under a microscope to their fanbase and pressure the team to extend/whatever their goal is.

Old 06-01-2009, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drew what are your thoughts about Boldin letting you go?

"Next question"

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 01:16 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrish_lemar24DBSkins View Post
I believe Boldin is on his 2nd contract with Arizona, and ideally he should play out the last two years, but go check out how much the Cards are under the cap.

They could easily extend his contract and give him the fat bonus he needs to keep him happy.
The Cardinals will only be 2/3 mil under the cap once rookies are signed, no idea where you got this information from. Anyways Boldin hired Tom Condon, Peyton Manning agent, in all likely hood once Dansby and Wilson get deals done then Boldin will.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 12:47 PM    (permalink
parrish_lemar24DBSkins
Veteran

parrish_lemar24DBSkins hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.parrish_lemar24DBSkins hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
The Cardinals will only be 2/3 mil under the cap once rookies are signed, no idea where you got this information from. Anyways Boldin hired Tom Condon, Peyton Manning agent, in all likely hood once Dansby and Wilson get deals done then Boldin will.
" Charlie Casserly was just on the CBS pregame show and talked about 2009 salary cap space. No surprise that the free-spending Jets are projected as 2.9 million over the cap. The surprise to me was that the Cardinals have THE most salary cap space at 41.7 million dollars."
Old 06-02-2009, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrish_lemar24DBSkins View Post
" Charlie Casserly was just on the CBS pregame show and talked about 2009 salary cap space. No surprise that the free-spending Jets are projected as 2.9 million over the cap. The surprise to me was that the Cardinals have THE most salary cap space at 41.7 million dollars."
LOL. How old is that? CBS pregame show? What, was that in December or something? You know we had a little thing they call free agency that started in March right?

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 01:40 PM    (permalink
parrish_lemar24DBSkins
Veteran

You're right Borat, the link is I think from the playoffs last season.

But still, who did the Cards sign of any significance in FA??

IMO they still have enough cash to keep Boldin, or at least make a legit play for him.

From where I'm sitting, the Cards are a little tight with paying cash to their star players, and it makes no sense to pocket any of that money when you're on the verge of winning a SB.

And I can't believe that number will dwindle to $750,000 after all their rookies are signed.

Mind you, this is coming from a SKins fan.

Oh the magic the Danny could work with $41 mil in cap space!!