Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-28-2009, 12:27 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Played football with Ramses Barden, NYG, in high school. We played against Denzel Washington's kid one game. Woot CIF Division XIII.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:44 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Closest thing for me, in terms of famous players, is Jaleel Clark, a WR who will be playing for Mizzou. I think he was a 2 or 3 star rpospect this year... But I haven't played with or against anyone big, at least to my knowledge...

I went to the same High School as Aaron Gray, of the Bulls. He graduated right before my freshman year though.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:47 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
I went to school with Kobe Bryant at Lower Merion HS

He was a year ahead of me
And you weren't friends with him!?!?

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
I played agianst Golden Tate from Notre Dame in high school. Needless to say we could never get our hands on him.
Holy ****, dude, so did I. Where did you go to high school?

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:36 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
Honestly, he basically ran the school. I remember he even got his own parking spot in the faculty parking lot.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Played againt Amare Stoudamire in HS in his senior year.
I believe he had 100 Pts 100 Rebounds and 100 Blocks. Plus or minus 5 for each

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:28 PM    (permalink
garrard9
Rookie

garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.

I've played plenty of pickup games with Andy Rautins of Syracuse when i was in HS. Also use to play against 'Cuse incoming freshman Brandon Triche. Before he was a D-1 prospect he was kicking my ass in endless games of one-on-one. Also in the 'Cuse area was Greg Paulus and WSH Wizards F/C Andray Blatche I've seen. He has a quad-double in HS. I think pts, reb, ast, and blk.

sig by jkpigskin
garrard9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:46 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Played against Antone Exum (VT), Derek Jackson (Pur), Deck McGuire (GT) stud pitcher, Matt & Jake Snyder both (UVA), Therron Norman, Ju-Ju Clayton & Duan Perez-Means & Alonzo Tweedy all (VT). Watched Jordan Love play (UGA). A bunch of my friends played against Ed Davis freshman year, and my school won. Macho Harris destroyed my school his Senior year as well.

#3 Duke Blue Devils (0-0)
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Last edited by JRTPlaya21 : 05-28-2009 at 03:48 PM.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My high school played against Jonny Flynn and Paul Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:54 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

since we are also doing people from our HS
Victor Abiamiri DE of the Eagles went to my high school. Watched him dominate on defense.

My friend also ran against Darrius Heyward Bey in track in HS. Im pretty sure I saw him, but didnt really pay attention.

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:14 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My brother played against two NFL players:

Knowshon Moreno (he said he was a beast)

Anthony Fasano (he said he was tall and big but not that fast or strong)

I played against some guys:

Colin Larmond
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player...layerId=380838
i tackled him to end the Whippany Road rivalry game(it was like 35 to something), he had like 3 TDs that game and played LB for some reason.

this is the box score thingy
http://highschoolsports.nj.com/game/score/24997/

played with mike bizzarro, he's in D-1 RB but probably wont make headlines.

Carlo Calibrese
http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com...1&pr_key=49550

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:28 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played baseball against Aaron Shafer, Blake Dewitt and Ross Detwiler.
Old 05-28-2009, 04:36 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My team played Cole Aldrich in a traveling tournament in 7th grade. He was 6'7, our tallest guy was 6'1.. we only lost by like 15 though.

I also played Al Nolen (Minnesota Gophers starting PG) in the same tournament, those two ended up playing each other in the finals, that was a great game. Nolen's team won by like 3.

Other than that, I've played Blake Hoffarber (the kid who hit the shot from his ass and won the ESPY and plays for the Gophers) in beer pong and nearly shut him out but they got 2 on the rebuttal.

And this wasn't me, but my high school pitching coach pitched against Joe Mauer in high school and Mauer went 5-5 with 3 doubles and 2 dingers
Old 05-28-2009, 04:39 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Jordan Eberle is a true Canadian hero.

its true, and its so weird seeing him score that goal.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:40 PM    (permalink
LookItsAlDavis
Veteran

LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Played against Tommy Saunders, Brock Christopher and Aldon Smith. All were/are Mizzou guys now.
LookItsAlDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:57 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
rick porcello

pride of my hometown woo
That's pretty cool, I played against Porcello in HS. Believe it or not he was playing frosh ball when he was a freshman, didn't play varsity till his soph year. They killed us, then I blew out my elbow when I got to play varsity and never got the chance to play against him again. Didn't hit off of him but I did pitch to him, and he hit a hard ground ball that smacked my friend in the knee and got to second. He was not a bad hitter either, it'll be interesting to see how he does in interleague play. When I saw him breaking off curves warming up it was the first time I got the term "pulled the string". He was in the 80's back then.

Got to hit off Evan Danieli same game, grounded out to second on the first pich. Was pretty glad I didn't strike out. Not nearly as good as Porcello but he threw hard also and is huge, like 6'8. The difference in control was the major difference between the two of them. He's playing for Notre Dame, but hasn't been fantastic, at least numbers wise.

Also was physics lab partners with Mike Weich, who's a guard at Army on the football team. Not well known obviously, I don't even know if he starts, but he's a cool guy.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:39 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bowled Phil Hughes at an under 16's rep carnival.

Too bad nodoby besides the Poms and Aussies would have a clue who he is...
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:43 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin View Post
since we are also doing people from our HS
Victor Abiamiri DE of the Eagles went to my high school. Watched him dominate on defense.

My friend also ran against Darrius Heyward Bey in track in HS. Im pretty sure I saw him, but didnt really pay attention.
Is the book "Season of Life" written about your school/football coach? I believe it featured Abiamiri.

Also I politely request more details about Kobe in high school.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:53 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael Hawkins, DB Cowboys practice squad, former 5th round pick of GB
Travis Wilson, WR, Cowboys practice squad, former 3rd round pick of Cle

In basketball:

Deron Williams
Chris Bosh
Bracey Wright
Jason Maxiell

The only guy I actually played with on that list is Hawkins at Carrollton Turner, Travis Wilson played ball down the street at Carrollton Creekview...For Basketball Maxiell went to Newman Smith which was also in Carrollton on the same street as my school so it was always fun when he played us because he was shooting 3's and dunking on everyone all night.

Bracey and Deron both played ball at Colony, Texas and they were in our division so we saw them twice a year at least, and those two were probably the most hyped recruits in the area during that time so it was always a huge crowd for that game...Funny thing about those two is Bracey was the better prospect back then and the more hyped guy, the scorer, nobody really saw Deron being the much better player.

We played against Bosh in a tournament game when he was at Lincoln and of course he beasted, Maxiell was probably the most impressive/dominant guy out of the bunch...He was so big, could shoot the 3 with the perfect touch, and it wasn't even close when he went up for a dunk, he has really developed nicely in the league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:20 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Honestly, he basically ran the school. I remember he even got his own parking spot in the faculty parking lot.
That's sick. Me and a couple other teachers had a pretty nifty arrangement with the school and faculty. Our senior years were so ******* easy it wasn't even fair.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:03 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didnt really play agianst LaMarcus Coker but my cousin dated his brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:58 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Played against B.J. Raji in high school when i was a sophomore. He was still huge then but he got sent flying about 5 yards in the air by my crazy teammate. (Dirty blindside hit after the play was dead)
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 04:33 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I went to school with Kobe Bryant at Lower Merion HS

He was a year ahead of me
No way? Another LM grad, nice. Class of '07 here :)

Go Aces.
Old 05-30-2009, 05:05 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Haha a lot of people park in the faculty parking lot :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
He was my neighbor growing up, but he's a lot older than me, so I didnt exactly know him. His parents still live here. Really nice people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Closest thing for me, in terms of famous players, is Jaleel Clark, a WR who will be playing for Mizzou. I think he was a 2 or 3 star rpospect this year... But I haven't played with or against anyone big, at least to my knowledge...
Ugh. I wish Jaleel signed with Temple :(

I also forgot to mention that my HS won the 2007 PA HS state championship beating a Schenley team lead by DeJuan Blair.
Old 05-30-2009, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wrestled the kid standing up screaming on the bus of the under armour commercial. He hasnt grew a inch after that commercial but added like 100 pounds of muscle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvQYaGyVWS8

I am 5'9 130 really pale and skinny as a rail. He is around 5'0 to 5'3 built like a body builder. As we walked onto the mat I heard people in the crowd laughing because we were polar opposites. He is also a legit wrestler, good enough to be a state champ and get recruited to d1 school