Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-30-2009, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also played football against Jarrell Barbour(ASU), Prince Amukamara(Nebraska), Eric Hagg(Nebraska), and pick up football with Keegan Herring.

I also played baseball against Jaff Decker who was the first round pick of the Padres this past year.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:39 PM    (permalink
JLaw45
Rookie

JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.

I played against Joe Vellano(Defensive Lineman, Maryland) as a sophomore. It was my first year on varsity, and I was starting at fullback with him at strongside DE. He moved so quickly that I couldn't even put a hand on him.
JLaw45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I wrestled the kid standing up screaming on the bus of the under armour commercial. He hasnt grew a inch after that commercial but added like 100 pounds of muscle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvQYaGyVWS8
Kid's got some ridiculous guns.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 01:01 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Played with Brannan Southerland and Caleb King, T-Bob Hebert

Played against Josh Nesbit, Mikey Henderson, Darius Walker.

Track meets (field events) against Dwight Howard
Old 05-31-2009, 03:59 AM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually tried to block Carlos Dunlap.....

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:20 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
Poor guy...
Old 05-31-2009, 09:53 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
My high school played against Jonny Flynn and Paul Harris
******* 'Falls man....

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 12:54 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

+ James Starks. Nasty.

There was nobody good in my school system, really. Mike Williams for Syracuse is the only one from my days. Basketball and football, he was pretty good. Those weren't my sports, though.
Patrick Ka.....leta and Mike Ratchuk are the notable guys I've played with/against.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 01:08 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Barkley in 8th Grade. He was on our team but the coach was too stupid to put him on the better of the two teams (our team) and he went to another team and they won the championship. There are no other big names when you're a freshman in college.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:56 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post

Ugh. I wish Jaleel signed with Temple :(

I also forgot to mention that my HS won the 2007 PA HS state championship beating a Schenley team lead by DeJuan Blair.
Well my high school's Kicker goes to Temple, I don't even know if he is on the team though, and I can't remember his name either, lol. He's a kicker, what do you expect? haha.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 02:58 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
Good Luck with that...

Old 05-31-2009, 03:02 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Actually I played with Kyle Kozak, a RS Freshman at Indiana. He is a DE on the roster, but he is actually focusing on being a longsnapper so he can potentially have a future in the NFL. He was a pretty big recruit (generally speaking for my area) but he got in trouble with the cops at my school and moved to Ohio for his senior year. He's an asshole, but a damn good football player.

Old 05-31-2009, 03:16 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i had an eating contest against chris kuper, he won by 150 hot dogs
robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Played against a lot of hockey players. Played a pickup game with Letang and Bourdon. Played against David Perron. Was at a fitness camp with Brad Marchand and Sam Gagner.

Played football with Sam Giguere of the Colts. Played against Fredo Plesius of Baylor and Renaldo Sagesse of Michigan.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
Played against Renaldo Sagesse of Michigan.
Tell him to be useful this year.
Old 05-31-2009, 10:20 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went to school with Herb Donaldson (UDFA for the Saints this year) and I played a pick-up game with Jeremy Maclin 4 years ago and when he went to stiff arm me (he was slowed down after breaking tackles by my other 6 teammates) and he practically broke my nose...

also I went to school with Olympic Wrestler James Mungo...

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:30 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Well my high school's Kicker goes to Temple, I don't even know if he is on the team though, and I can't remember his name either, lol. He's a kicker, what do you expect? haha.
Whered you go to HS? We have no one from EHS. We have a few walk-on kickers coming in, but our scholarship kicker is from North Penn.
Old 05-31-2009, 10:54 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teen-age bitches.....I played plenty of them in HS.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockio42 View Post
also I went to school with Olympic Wrestler James Mungo...
Do you mean Spencer Mango? I know he is from the Missouri area. How old are you JW because I dont recall a wrestler named James Mungo.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:19 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Do you mean Spencer Mango? I know he is from the Missouri area. How old are you JW because I dont recall a wrestler named James Mungo.
Ouch, ya its late and I had a dumbshit moment, I just couldn't think of the name, but ya graduated after my freshman year, I didn't know him and the only time I think I ever said a word to him was freshman year in the weight room after football practice...

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea he has a nice story. His father was shot when he was 5, but he just picked up wrestling as a freshman in HS and was on the olympic team a couple years later. It shows what hard work can do!
Old 05-31-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went out with Monica Abbot's (USA Softball Pitcher) sister Gina for like 3 weeks. She's a twin

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:29 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

Quote:
yea he has a nice story. His father was shot when he was 5, but he just picked up wrestling as a freshman in HS and was on the olympic team a couple years later. It shows what hard work can do!
Ya, the wrestling coaches (and subsequently the teams) at my HS (at least when he was there, 3 of the 4 have left) were the **** and we consistently sent 4 or 5 guys to state every year...

Old 06-01-2009, 02:23 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
Whered you go to HS? We have no one from EHS. We have a few walk-on kickers coming in, but our scholarship kicker is from North Penn.
He was a walk on, I think, but he graduated in '06. He wasn't even sure if he was going to stick with it so he may just be a student there now. He was a great kicker though. Really accurate. He'd but the ball at the 15, 10, and even 5 yard line along each sideline and nail kicks in between the uprights pretty consistently. Absolutely crazy how accurate he was, but once he got out to 45 yards in game situations, he wasn't incredibly reliable.

Last edited by eaglesalltheway : 06-01-2009 at 02:28 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:26 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
He was a walk on, I think, but he graduated in '06. He wasn't even sure if he was going to stick with it so he may just be a student there now. He was a great kicker though. Really accurate. He'd but the ball at the 15, 10, and even 5 yard line along each sideline and nail kicks in between the uprights pretty consistently. Absolutely crazy how accurate he was, but once he got out to 45 yards in game situations, he wasn't incredibly reliable.
I doubt he's on the team then, because our kicking game was awful last year; he could've started.