Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-28-2009, 11:48 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to watch closed captioning while i work out at the gym and sometimes I wonder if there is some deaf guy watching who thinks ESPN is full of retards and crazies with the horrible typos that flash on the screen
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:49 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I have to watch closed captioning while i work out at the gym and sometimes I wonder if there is some deaf guy watching who thinks ESPN is full of retards and crazies with the horrible typos that flash on the screen
I think that without closed captioning.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:52 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
******* A!!!!

Beat me to it...

Second time I dropped the ball...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I'm not trying to be an ass but did you look under the picture menu for the CC option that is where it is on my TV.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:23 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, thanks for all the attempted help guys, much appreciated!!

I got it off.....I just unplugged the TV and everything around it and the cable and just left it that way for a good half hour or so and apparently it must have reset itself or something......all gone!

yaaay!

And btw, this house really is haunted. I could go into the stories if you'd like.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:25 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least watch Ghosbusters on said TV, just to be safe. And entertained.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:30 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
At least watch Ghosbusters on said TV, just to be safe. And entertained.
He needs to watch Ghost and see if the closed captioning comes back. If it does, pop in Ghostbusters. Bam, problem solved.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:32 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
closed captioning was stuck on.......but I got by.

I HATE CLOSED CAPTIONING!!!
How come you didn't mind cc with the old TV?
Old 05-29-2009, 12:45 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
How come you didn't mind cc with the old TV?
I didn't have any choice. I tried like hell to turn it off at first but I realized there was just no way it was gonna happen.....so i just had to deal with it.

But like I said, that tv was old and crappy anyway...this TV is still relatively new and in good shape, so I was quite pissed when it decided to start doing it.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:01 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tell us your ghost stories!!
Old 05-29-2009, 01:10 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pics or didnt happen, kthxbai

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 01:49 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i was going to ask you if you're running the sound through the TV or through some kind of stereo, because i had an issue once where i'd hit the mute button on the TV without knowing it, and the closed captioning would come on, however the sound would still be on because it was running through a stereo. Basically i finally navigated the menus and found an option that was selected that runs closed captioning when the TV is muted.

So if this happens again and you're running a stereo, just hit mute on the TV remote, see if that fixes anything.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:03 AM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a great story for the FLM thread.

FYL
Old 05-29-2009, 02:46 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I didn't have any choice. I tried like hell to turn it off at first but I realized there was just no way it was gonna happen.....so i just had to deal with it.

But like I said, that tv was old and crappy anyway...this TV is still relatively new and in good shape, so I was quite pissed when it decided to start doing it.
Since you already have it solved thats cool. But I was going to say that I once owned a fairly new Magnavox a few years back. You couldnt go into Menu and Turn of closed captioning on it either. You had to have a controller for the TV and turn it off with that. Same goes for this older small tv I own. Must have the controller and hit the CC button over and over again until it turns off.

Now as for stories about haunted TV's. After my grandfather died we inherited his TV. We set it up in our living room and for a day or so it was fine. Well one night I fell asleep on the couch and was woken up in the middle of the night by the tv turning on. I didnt think much of it at the time so I simply turned the TV off. A fell back asleep and the TV turned back on. So naturally I thought it was my brother playing a trick on me. So I turned the TV off...took the batteries out of the control and put them in my pocket. Well I fell back asleep and once again the TV turned on. So I reached for the controller and I hit the power off button and it didnt turn off. "oh yeah I took the batteries out! duh!" So I put them back in and a turn the tv off...so I am thinking that my brother is sneaking in and turning it on...so I fake sleep watching the TV...and poof! the tv turns on...and I am kinda startled. I am just sitting there watching the TV...and then it suddenly starts changing channels...and then turns off. So I am running around the house now...I run to my parents room...i run to my brothers room...they are all asleep.

This happened again the next night when my brother stayed up to prove me wrong...and then it happened during the day when my mom was home alone.

Then we got rid of the TV.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:16 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ghost stories!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:42 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Alright, thanks for all the attempted help guys, much appreciated!!

I got it off.....I just unplugged the TV and everything around it and the cable and just left it that way for a good half hour or so and apparently it must have reset itself or something......all gone!

yaaay!

And btw, this house really is haunted. I could go into the stories if you'd like.
Do it! Than I can tell mine...

Old 05-29-2009, 03:54 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Well since they've started...

We moved into our house after the first owners had died. The husband died in the house, and the wife died in the hospital. (My grandparents live across the street and knew them pretty well). Well my room was in the room where the husband, Bill, died, and when I was about 12 years old, I was falling asleep and out of nowhere, I felt a hand tough mine under my pillow. I figured I was half asleep and imagined it, so I made sure I was awake, and felt the fingers, which felt warm, going across the back of my hand again. I lost it, I went screaming thorugh my entire house sprinting to the opposite side from my room. (Funny thing about it though, my mom said I was moving so quickly, it looked like I was crouching as I was sprinting). Well when my parents went in, they found nothing.

After two days I was able to sleep in the room again, but about a year later, I had the same thing happen, only on my foot. Well I jumped completely out of my bed and into the hall to the room, probably a 10 foot span. Didn't scream, but my heart was flying. Well my room is now in the basement of my house, and my younger brother is in that room, and he gets night terrors like crazy, but it never happens anywhere else, and hasn't happened to anyone else in my family. My grandfather always tells me how Bill used to like to smoke Cigars, and on certain days, I can smell them.

That is my story, the end.:)

Old 05-29-2009, 04:16 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

/\ Pre-tay good.

In about 4th grade I remember waking up in my room, my back to the rather large window that was in it, and inexplicably feeling a huge sense of dread. I heard a creaking noise from the floor close to the window. Then a second creak, about a foot closer to my bed. I somehow didn't move, all I can remember is being very still and not knowing why. Another step. Finally I felt pressure ON my bed, the mattress sinking in, and I launched myself out of the covers and toward the door. I looked back before flinging the door open...nothing there. The window was wide open.

To this day I can't really explain. I know for sure something was walking around in the room, and if it was a person there would not have been enough time for him/her to vanish out the window.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Well since they've started...

We moved into our house after the first owners had died. The husband died in the house, and the wife died in the hospital. (My grandparents live across the street and knew them pretty well). Well my room was in the room where the husband, Bill, died, and when I was about 12 years old, I was falling asleep and out of nowhere, I felt a hand tough mine under my pillow. I figured I was half asleep and imagined it, so I made sure I was awake, and felt the fingers, which felt warm, going across the back of my hand again. I lost it, I went screaming thorugh my entire house sprinting to the opposite side from my room. (Funny thing about it though, my mom said I was moving so quickly, it looked like I was crouching as I was sprinting). Well when my parents went in, they found nothing.

After two days I was able to sleep in the room again, but about a year later, I had the same thing happen, only on my foot. Well I jumped completely out of my bed and into the hall to the room, probably a 10 foot span. Didn't scream, but my heart was flying. Well my room is now in the basement of my house, and my younger brother is in that room, and he gets night terrors like crazy, but it never happens anywhere else, and hasn't happened to anyone else in my family. My grandfather always tells me how Bill used to like to smoke Cigars, and on certain days, I can smell them.

That is my story, the end.:)
You should've made the smart play and just guided his hand down into your boxers.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 05:07 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Beat me to it...

Honestly BB, IDFK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Quote:
******* A!!!!

Beat me to it...

Second time I dropped the ball...
rofl and such. OMFG I'm really cracking up . . .

I <3 this thread.

and I was going to recommend unplugging the tv for a longer time. I win!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 05:08 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a feeling it had something to do with your cable provider telecasting to that room with CC on.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 05:26 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If there's what's called a "teletext" button then there's usually a code you punch in to get rid of the CC.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:08 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ghost story

My wife and her grandmother had been very close when my wife was about 18 years old. She had taken care of her grandmother pretty much up to the point of her death. After about a month or so of living in the home we live in now, I was up late using the computer for work (seriously) and I thought I saw my wife walk by out of the corner of my eye. I could have sworn she had woken up, put on her blue rob and walked by the door on the way to our kids' room. I sat up and went and looked, but all the doors were closed and I noticed her robe hanging in the bathroom. When I checked on my wife, she was sound asleep. about a week later same situation, but this time I looked up in time to see the face of this person. I had never seen this women before and I went nuts. I woke up the wife, kids, turned on all the lights and stopped just short of calling the cops. after that nothing happened for quite some time and I considered it an isolated incident and had for the most part forgotten about it. Skip ahead six months and my wife's aunt is over visiting. She opens a shoebox of old pictures and pulls out this black and white photo. She starts talking about her mother, my wife's grandmother, and how she loved the dress she was wearing in the photo. she described the color of the dress as being light blue and that it was her favorite color - this raised a red flag all of a sudden as my wife's robe is light blue. I asked to see the pic and my face went as white as a sheet. My wife asked "What is it?" Not wanting to freak out her aunt I said nothing, but after she left I told my wife. I kid you not, the face of the women I saw that late night was that of my wife's grandmother.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:14 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I lived in Germany, I lived in a scary ass house that was built prior to WWI. The basement was dark and scary like every other basement, but this basement was worse. It was infested with giant spiders and had a room we called the crematorium. It was a small cement room with an old time oven in it. My landlord said it was because they used to make bricks down there...interesting.

One day I tried to take my dog in to the basement, and he completely freaked out. I took food with me and called him down, but he wouldn't budge. I tried to carry him down there but he started clawing me. He wouldn't even touch the top step. I'm pretty convinced there was some weird **** goin on down there.

That's what I get for renting from a weird old German guy.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:30 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread is great.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote