Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-03-2009, 03:59 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You could go play Bingo.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:04 PM    (permalink
ShyneQuasiOG22
Rookie

ShyneQuasiOG22 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hero View Post
I guess that went entirely over your head, huh.
haha I guess it did.
ShyneQuasiOG22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
You could go play Bingo.
or cheat at Murderball.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:26 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not that I'm advocating this at all, particularly if you're on scholarship but to combine two ideas you could mix Money Tree and "investing" and then use some of your investment money to pay off the $375 and the rest to pay back Money Tree. Again not advocating it at all, but it's possible.

I'm also really curious about the reason as well. Best I could think of is gambling trouble but for $375 it can't be that big of a deal, can it? I just can't think of anything bad enough.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:45 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When i'm in need of a quick buck I steal empty beer kegs from the back of bars/restaurants that leave them out and bring them to a scrap metal yard. Depending on the type of keg you can get anywhere from 15-40 bucks per keg, which if you steal 4 or 5 works out to pretty good money.

I know it's shisty and I rarely do it, but it works.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:55 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Why are you so cashed up Blindsite?
Because I have a job and have been working my ass off. Plus I run a separate internet business and work for the former company as a debt collector and get a % of what I collect in commission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
When i'm in need of a quick buck I steal empty beer kegs from the back of bars/restaurants that leave them out and bring them to a scrap metal yard. Depending on the type of keg you can get anywhere from 15-40 bucks per keg, which if you steal 4 or 5 works out to pretty good money.

I know it's shisty and I rarely do it, but it works.
Rather than stealing them, call garages and service stations (gas station) and see if they've got any drums you can have, take them to a scrap yard.

Easiest way to make money, find out where a RAVE is being held, set up a card table with bottles of water (find bottles, wash them and refill them), chewing gum and glow sticks and make easily $400 off people going to the rave.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 07:48 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sell your sexual services on ebay to an overweight eastern european man
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Because I have a job and have been working my ass off. Plus I run a separate internet business and work for the former company as a debt collector and get a % of what I collect in commission.

Rather than stealing them, call garages and service stations (gas station) and see if they've got any drums you can have, take them to a scrap yard.

Easiest way to make money, find out where a RAVE is being held, set up a card table with bottles of water (find bottles, wash them and refill them), chewing gum and glow sticks and make easily $400 off people going to the rave.
If you're going to work raves you might as well just "invest" and make ridiculous bank.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:29 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post

Lots and lots of chewing gum

And 'investing' is harder than you lot make it seem. Profits just seem to disappear somehow...

Last edited by 7-11 : 06-03-2009 at 09:32 PM.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:56 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hero View Post
If you're going to work raves you might as well just "invest" and make ridiculous bank.
Not sure they have lots of raves in Pocatello, ID. In fact I know the area and I've never heard of them having one.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Lock Stock and 2 smoking barrels advice

Listen to this one then; you open a company called the Arse Tickler's ****** Fan Club. You take an advert in the back page of some *** mag, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos, sell it a bit with, er... I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now", latest and greatest in sexual technology. Guaranteed results or money back, all that bollocks. These dills cost twenty-five each; a snip for all the pleasure they are going to give the recipients. They send a cheque to the company name, nothing offensive, er, Bobbie's Bits or something, for twenty-five. You put these in the bank for two weeks and let them clear. Now this is the clever bit. Then you send back the cheques for twenty-five pounds from the real company name, Arse Tickler's ****** Fan Club, saying sorry, we couldn't get the supply from America, they have sold out. Now you see how many of the people cash those cheques; not a single soul, because who wants his bank manager to know he tickles arses when he is not paying in cheques!
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:32 PM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I think I might rob a bank
im gonna take a stab and say someone is pregnant and you need cash for an abortion.... at any rate....

- see if someone you know is willing to put you on deck with herbal refreshments. you could make some serious cash in a week.

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:34 PM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
Lots and lots of chewing gum

And 'investing' is harder than you lot make it seem. Profits just seem to disappear somehow...
you probably end up "taking" your profit. lol ;D

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:48 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, if you just wanna see me jack off, it's ten. But if you just wanna look at it, it's only five.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:30 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright here's my reason. So I got a full ride scholarship to Idaho State to play football as we all know. Welllll, I'm a few math classes short, two to be exact but a JC in Colorado provides me a chance to knock that out over the summer with an online class. It cost 375 plus the books and whatnot. Basically...

No Class=No Go

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:39 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In that case if nothing else comes up you really would have to go get a loan and a pay ridiculous interest rate. Don't miss the opportunity of a scholarship for a few hundred bucks
Old 06-03-2009, 11:40 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
In that case if nothing else comes up you really would have to go get a loan and a pay ridiculous interest rate. Don't miss the opportunity of a scholarship for a few hundred bucks
A loan huh I'll look into that.

Old 06-04-2009, 12:00 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tEk View Post
you probably end up "taking" your profit. lol ;D
possibly...

Quote:
A loan huh I'll look into that.
Don't know if you're being sarcastic or not but i was just referring to something from a loan shark etc. Broken knee caps are worth an education...although that could throw a spanner in the works for the football scholarship.

Last edited by 7-11 : 06-04-2009 at 12:33 AM.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:13 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bank robbery is honestly not as bad an idea as people make it seem. I was talking to the security guard in my office building and he used to work a bank; they got robbed all the time. They rarely even find the people who do the robbery, apparently if you just go for the stuff they have on hand it's not that different from robbing a liquor store, except better obviously.

But...don't do that.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:21 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Bank robbery is honestly not as bad an idea as people make it seem. I was talking to the security guard in my office building and he used to work a bank; they got robbed all the time. They rarely even find the people who do the robbery, apparently if you just go for the stuff they have on hand it's not that different from robbing a liquor store, except better obviously.

But...don't do that.
um wouldn't bank robbery be much worse then robbing a liquor store? cause banks have crazy security precautions.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:15 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
um wouldn't bank robbery be much worse then robbing a liquor store? cause banks have crazy security precautions.
I think he's referring to it law wise.

The banks out here get robbed so much.

Old 06-04-2009, 11:35 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it out of the question to ask your parents to loan you the money?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 11:49 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Is it out of the question to ask your parents to loan you the money?
Money is soooo tight here at home. I might ask them for a amount but not the full 375

Old 06-04-2009, 12:22 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Alright here's my reason. So I got a full ride scholarship to Idaho State to play football as we all know. Welllll, I'm a few math classes short, two to be exact but a JC in Colorado provides me a chance to knock that out over the summer with an online class. It cost 375 plus the books and whatnot. Basically...

No Class=No Go
seriously? that's it? wow. with the urgency and the secrecy, i thought this was gonna be something REAL good. i'm so disappointed right now.

somebody better post something highly embarrassing/scandolous or i'm gonna self-mutilate.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
seriously? that's it? wow. with the urgency and the secrecy, i thought this was gonna be something REAL good. i'm so disappointed right now.

somebody better post something highly embarrassing/scandolous or i'm gonna self-mutilate.
One time at band camp ...

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote