Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 06-06-2009, 10:32 AM    (permalink
ChiefLee
Rookie

ChiefLee hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Minicamp, Vrable and Waters

The KC Star has tried to make Waters and Vrabel a story for months now. Both showed up to the mandatory minicamp. Waters specifically said that he seldom attends the OTAs anyway. Nothing new about him not attending this year.

Vrabel a little harder to read. He was the Pat's union rep. Said he was exercising his right NOT to attend OTAs, but that he's happy to be in camp now. I can't imagine he's all that happy about getting traded from the Pats. Though he's a pro. He'll show up and do his thing.

Also saw a quote from Tom Brady the other day about how quiet their practices are without Vrabel around. Sounds like he likes to do some talking on the field. Our defense needs some of that attitude!

Custom Promotional Products | Personalized Tote Bags
ChiefLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 05:24 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

Good to see them show up!

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, I'm not too worried about it. Our O-Line will be hurting if we don't have waters though. I kinda expect Vrabel to be the leader of the Defense. His skills are declining and doesn't have that many years left. Same thing with Thomas. Hopefully we get a replacement for thomas next year(Bradon Spikes!!!)