Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 06-07-2009, 03:18 PM    (permalink
superman
Veteran

superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default check out this video

signifies the end of ncaa '09 and the beginning of '10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivbl-8P5k54

Last edited by superman : 06-07-2009 at 10:51 PM.
superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 10:22 AM    (permalink
HindSight
Veteran

HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I got as lucky as that person one time in any of my games. Is there an untackleable cheat code I don't know about?
HindSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:14 PM    (permalink
superman
Veteran

superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HindSight View Post
I wish I got as lucky as that person one time in any of my games. Is there an untackleable cheat code I don't know about?
nope, but if that's the only game you play each year, that stuff is bound to happen to you eventually
Old 06-08-2009, 12:37 PM    (permalink
HindSight
Veteran

HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i play that and the show. i've never had one play like those kick returns. i've been playing since the game was called Bill Walsh.
HindSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
superman
Veteran

oh, that sucks
Old 06-08-2009, 02:44 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That looks like PS2. Ever year the game doesn't meet our expectations, they just disappoint us so we think next year will be better.

Remeber this time of year last year '09 will be amazing', well now we are saying it sucked and 10 should be great.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:49 PM    (permalink
superman
Veteran

i think ncaa '09 was good. i've heard a lot about madden sucking though. ncaa '10 should be good too. ncaa is always good.

ps: it's xbox 360