Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-09-2009, 11:55 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Yeah, you can just get a big box of them from Sam's or Costco and then charge people a dollar. If you're gonna have them for a long time, put them in a tupperware container with a damp rag to keep them from drying out. Nobody likes a dry swisher. Nobody.
F that...sell it for 2 dollars or 5 if they are desperate. People will pay its like Cigs, people will pay. I really wish I did that, could have made easy money.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:01 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
F that...sell it for 2 dollars or 5 if they are desperate. People will pay its like Cigs, people will pay. I really wish I did that, could have made easy money.
Go $2 at the most. I would murder anybody on site who tried to tell me $5 for a swisher. That's almost as much as the **** you're putting in it. And usually there is a 7-11 or a gas station in easy walking distance where they can get one for a little over a buck.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:46 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post

Don't knock the ukulele.
Dude, he's the one that made me get a ukulele. I even went to one of his concerts.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, you can just get a big box of them from Sam's or Costco and then charge people a dollar. If you're gonna have them for a long time, put them in a tupperware container with a damp rag to keep them from drying out. Nobody likes a dry swisher. Nobody.
i approve this message.

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 11:50 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i forgot, but i think an iron is important too. It is inevitable that some of your shirts(most likely dress shirts) will get wrinkled after overloading your laundry. You dont even need a iron mat, just an iron

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:11 AM    (permalink
garrard9
Rookie

garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Go $2 at the most. I would murder anybody on site who tried to tell me $5 for a swisher. That's almost as much as the **** you're putting in it. And usually there is a 7-11 or a gas station in easy walking distance where they can get one for a little over a buck.
Truth be told I occasionally buy cigs (don't smoke) and just sell them as Lucy's cause people always want cigs.

Swisher Sweet's are very nice, as long as the person with them knows what they are doing :)

sig by jkpigskin
garrard9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 01:55 AM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bump

So its getting to that time where every soon to be senior is trying to get a step ahead on getting into their college and getting random scholarships. I just wanted to see if SWDC had any advice for me getting some cash money for college.

My options are probably going to be Univ of Idaho, Univ of Oregon, and Univ of San Fran. The more money I can get the better because Oregon and San Fran will be pretty costly.

I have like a 3.7 GPA, lots of community service, and bunch of extra curricular. So if anybody wants to give some opinions on Oregon, Idaho, or San Fran please do. I need some random scholarships bad.

BTW can someone explain FAFSA?
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 01:57 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lots & lots of drugs

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 02:35 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime21 View Post
Bump

So its getting to that time where every soon to be senior is trying to get a step ahead on getting into their college and getting random scholarships. I just wanted to see if SWDC had any advice for me getting some cash money for college.

My options are probably going to be Univ of Idaho, Univ of Oregon, and Univ of San Fran. The more money I can get the better because Oregon and San Fran will be pretty costly.

I have like a 3.7 GPA, lots of community service, and bunch of extra curricular. So if anybody wants to give some opinions on Oregon, Idaho, or San Fran please do. I need some random scholarships bad.

BTW can someone explain FAFSA?
FAFSA is the method by schools and both state and federal financial aid programs track how much you need by measuring how big a contribution your own resources and your parent's resources will make. Your parents will likely fill it out for you and will include a copy of their tax return.

I don't know anything about the University of Idaho, but I know a good amount about USF and OU. Both are expensive schools (Oregon more so, I believe). UO is in Eugene, which is an awesome college town, and the campus is massive (if pretty easy to get around). USF's campus is considerably smaller, but then again it's in a major city. The campus is in the northern part of the city and doesn't have great public transportation options, but there's plenty of ways to entertain yourself in the Marina and Tenderloin districts.

If you have any specific questions, I could probably get more detailed.
Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 07:40 AM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Things that you might not think of right off the bat but are very important are surge protectors and extension cords. It seems like there are never enough outlets.
Old 07-16-2009, 04:35 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
Things that you might not think of right off the bat but are very important are surge protectors and extension cords. It seems like there are never enough outlets.
ooh good idea. We also need Ethernet cables for our dorms.

and i'm so getting a bean bag chair.

Hopefully my roomie brings his xbox, i'll bring the TV and we'll be good to go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's see...

A handle of Jim Beam
A box of condoms

Well, that seems to about cover it. Maybe bring like a pencil or something.
Old 07-16-2009, 06:34 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
Let's see...

A box of condoms
And lots of penicillin could help if you go raw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:07 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
never trust anything that bleeds once a month but still doesnt die
i said that to a girl the other day and usually I just get bad looks but this girl I know came up with the best comeback by just saying..."you just wish you could do that..."

to get onto topic, I'm going to be a freshman too and any help on this topic would be greatly appreciated

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:11 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Pop, acceptable. Beer should never be taken out of a fridge unless it is to be consumed.

But yes, mini fridge is necessary, especially if your dorm isn't a suite-style so it would be the only fridge. Even if you have a fridge already, 2 is better than 1. That way the 2nd can be an alcohol fridge.
ya, I'm pissed, Mizzou doesn't let people have more than one mini fridge...and I have no idea why

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:15 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockio42 View Post
ya, I'm pissed, Mizzou doesn't let people have more than one mini fridge...and I have no idea why
i think he already explained why.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:20 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
i think he already explained why.
touche....but still having two fridges would help out a bunch just for everyday use

Old 07-17-2009, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need desire.

That's a pretty big thing.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 10:18 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok, around a month left. Bump

Im in a triple, we have two rooms where one will be the sleep room and the other will be the study/hang out area. Anything I need for this type of arrangement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here's what i need for college

my roommate to actually respond to my contacting him! that would be great

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:33 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
ok, around a month left. Bump

Im in a triple, we have two rooms where one will be the sleep room and the other will be the study/hang out area. Anything I need for this type of arrangement?

Contact your future roommates so that you can plan to all bring everything (tv, video games, dvd player, stereo, fridge, etc.) that you will need.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 02:40 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just bought a **** load of gym shorts to wear around! yay college!

oh, and razors, to keep my beard nice and tidy.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 07-19-2009, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chicks in college dig the beard, dont ever go without it. Also, dress for comfort when you go to classes. It's class, you're not there to socialize, you're there to learn. Plus, class is more enjoyable if you are comfortable. Just pray you dont get a random boner.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn I didnt see this thread
Old 07-19-2009, 04:51 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Chicks in college dig the beard, dont ever go without it. Also, dress for comfort when you go to classes. It's class, you're not there to socialize, you're there to learn. Plus, class is more enjoyable if you are comfortable. Just pray you dont get a random boner.
that's what i'm banking on.

my only problem is the stache. it's like a freakin mexistache that's missing the suited connectors and is not filled in in the middle. like wtf?

i'm just scared it'll look stupid like some Norwegian beard without the stache. :(
Quote: