Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-23-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So you think I should get a personal trainer at the gym and ditch my current routine?
Old 07-23-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you are a globogym member I would be careful of what trainer I paid money. There are tons of personal trainer certs out there and and some aren't worth the paper they're printed on. When I was a member at LA Fitness I saw trainers putting their clients through some wacky stuff.

BBD you are right, there is too much information out there. You can go crazy trying to sort through all the BS. The stuff you see where people are doing lots of movements per body part is a bodybuilder-type workout. The 5 sets, 5 reps stuff is more of a strength workout, not really "powerlifting" but more focused on getting strong than big (that doesn't mean you won't get bigger on a strength program). I'm of the opinion that bodybuilding routines are better for people that have a developed base of strength, not for beginners. A simple linear strength program combined with newbie gains (which are awesome) will make you happy for a while and will not take all that much time each workout.

I think you could potentially squat, but it would require either serious personal study of your form or finding/paying someone to help you learn the right way to do it. I don't agree with BSDL that front squats are better than standard back squats, but they great in their own right and may be a good alternative for you to try.

As for deadlifting, I find it a lot easier to keep solid form on deads personally. Just remember not to hitch, if the weight isn't going up then just let go. I've heard/read a number of anecdotal accounts of people with back injuries whose pain has lessened or gone away completely in-part because of deadlifting. A stronger lower back will only help you, and as long as you don't get greedy on the weight you are unlikely to hurt yourself, IMO.

I don't think the lat pull machine is that bad, personally, but pull-ups are better. If you can't do those, you can put your feet on a chair to self-assist while you get stronger. There are also resistance bands you can tie to the bar and loop around your foot, but those are expensive and most gyms don't offer them. Other good back movements are bent-over barbell rows, dumbell rows, and personally I like weighted hyperextensions. There are also powercleans but the technical aspect of oly lifts make them a pain to figure out yourself. At least that has been my experience.

edit: I forgot to mention that one of the most important things I've learned through my years of messing around with this stuff, getting excited and then quitting, getting back into it, over and over, is to figure out what you like and will consistently do, and just do that. Don't overthink or hop around from one routine to the next, you'll never get anywhere. Consistency and intensity are more important than really dialing in every single facet of your fitness routine.

If you lift heavy stuff with safe form and have a clean-ish diet your body and mindset will improve. When it becomes this chore you struggle to keep up with, and when you get frustrated by all the different sources of info pulling you in 10 different directions, you're gonna have a bad time.

i done stole dis sig

Last edited by killxswitch : 07-23-2013 at 02:06 PM.
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:13 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When it comes to personal training, find someone through a recommendation or interview the ones that are there. Talk to others who get trained who share your fitness goals about their trainers. Ask questions about their certifications, philosophy, and training. If you can feel comfortable, it can help you.

Just like in the PT world. you have to set parameters and what you are looking for. These guys are in business for themselves and want to upsell more. Stand your ground. If you find the right guy with the right mindset and training, you can really benefit.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:18 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

globogym personal trainers are a no-no, their contracts are crazy and you will never get the money back if you cancel.

Look for personal or private gyms around your area they will have better trainers. If they have a physical therapist guy who is also a trainer its a double bonus for your slipped disc.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:27 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have gone to spin class with the wife twice in the past week. Very good cardio workout and really difficult. Also lots of other hot chicks and fun upbeat music to listen to. Left both classes dripping with sweat.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 07-25-2013, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Simply Keak
Rookie

Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm ready to make up some routines, who wants em? Just name the body part(s) and overall goal.
Simply Keak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Keak View Post
I'm ready to make up some routines, who wants em? Just name the body part(s) and overall goal.
I want to get the back of my knee stronger. Can you make up a routine for that?

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 07:45 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Deadlifted 400 lbs today 75 lb PR YEEAAAH BUDDAY

i done stole dis sig
Old 07-26-2013, 08:23 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Keak View Post
I'm currently 155 lbs and fit (but not cut, not jiggly either) and I want to ultimately get up to 170 lbs and cut. So I need a routine for 4 workouts per week to pull this off.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:23 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I have gone to spin class with the wife twice in the past week. Very good cardio workout and really difficult. Also lots of other hot chicks and fun upbeat music to listen to. Left both classes dripping with sweat.
How often do you do cardio? I'm currently doing once a week since I want to put on weight.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:52 AM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Deadlifted 400 lbs today 75 lb PR YEEAAAH BUDDAY
What is your body weight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I'm currently 155 lbs and fit (but not cut, not jiggly either) and I want to ultimately get up to 170 lbs and cut. So I need a routine for 4 workouts per week to pull this off.
Why do you feel you need 4 workouts per week?

Quote:
How often do you do cardio? I'm currently doing once a week since I want to put on weight.
Cut out cardio if you are trying to bulk. Eat, eat and eat some more.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 08:57 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post

Why do you feel you need 4 workouts per week?

Cut out cardio if you are trying to bulk. Eat, eat and eat some more.
2 days rest btw each muscle group no? You space that out it comes out to about 4 workouts per week.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:23 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Haven't checked in a bit but last weigh-in was 224. 400 lbs is not amazing by any stretch but for me its the most weight I've ever moved ever with any movement. I am a lot closer to a 1000 lb. total on squat/bench/deads than I ever have been and I'm still losing weight.

i done stole dis sig
Old 07-26-2013, 09:26 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
My fitness goal is to play sports and look good naked, so I do cardio 4x a week. I'm never going to be a big guy. I have a thin frame and am tall. Even when I have done P90X and went for size, I never looked huge.

For me, I love variety. I'll run, now adding spin. I happen to really love the Insanity workouts now, as well. I just like being active.

I see no problem in working on one's overall stamina and core. That plays no matter what you want to do. I will always do at least 20 minutes of cardio to warm up if I'm doing weights. Jumping jacks, burpees, box jumps, biking, running, I do a hodgepodge. Even before doing P90X workouts, I'll run 1-2 miles.

Old 07-26-2013, 09:35 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
My fitness goal is to play sports and look good naked, so I do cardio 4x a week. I'm never going to be a big guy. I have a thin frame and am tall. Even when I have done P90X and went for size, I never looked huge.

For me, I love variety. I'll run, now adding spin. I happen to really love the Insanity workouts now, as well. I just like being active.

I see no problem in working on one's overall stamina and core. That plays no matter what you want to do. I will always do at least 20 minutes of cardio to warm up if I'm doing weights. Jumping jacks, burpees, box jumps, biking, running, I do a hodgepodge. Even before doing P90X workouts, I'll run 1-2 miles.
Ok, so let me ask you, bc it sounds like we both have similar frames, is my goal of getting to 170 realistic? I'm 155 now, narrow frame, I have a hard time packing on weight but I can lose weight very easily.

I'm starting to see some definition but I'm skinny. So I want to bulk a little, then get cut. Is that realistic?
Old 07-26-2013, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats kill switch. Pulling 400 was a great moment for me as well. Unfortunately, I stopped working out consistently shortly thereafter.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:47 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Ok, so let me ask you, bc it sounds like we both have similar frames, is my goal of getting to 170 realistic? I'm 155 now, narrow frame, I have a hard time packing on weight but I can lose weight very easily.

I'm starting to see some definition but I'm skinny. So I want to bulk a little, then get cut. Is that realistic?
When I did P90X the first time, I went from flabby and 206 lbs to cut and 180 lbs. My body just didn't work that way. I can't say whether you will get similar or different results. I can tell you that your body has an ideal weight that it sets for you, and it is hard to go above or below that weight in many cases without a drastic change in diet and behavior.

Why do you need to be 170? I personally function based on performance, not measurables. Adding muscle is great, but you need to eat a lot and lift in a certain way for a sustained period of time. Higher weight, lower rep count. You also need to eat a lot of protein and fewer carbs to entice the body to create more muscle.

I'm not a trainer, so I can't tell you about what program works. I can tell you that even if you're lifting 4x a week, you should add in yoga/stretching each week to maximize performance.

Old 07-26-2013, 10:10 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:

It is realistic because the human body is amazing. Just go for it and see where it takes you. You might get to 160 and realize that is what you wanted all along, or you might get to 170 and realize you want to keep going.

i done stole dis sig
Old 07-26-2013, 10:13 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

15 lbs of muscle is a lot for a guy at 155 right now, but definitely achievable with discipline. You definitely want to get the muscles working to burn the fat and turn it into more muscle. You have to eliminate carbs and replace it with pure protein and superfoods (like quinoa, kale, spinach, chickpeas). Lots you can do there. Finally, eliminating or limiting salt would be huge. I'm sure there's plenty to read on that subject.

Obviously, you have the back issue to contend with. You need to ensure that you are doing right by your body. Make sure you have a plan for your fitness goals that also ensures your own health

Old 07-26-2013, 10:13 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
When I did P90X the first time, I went from flabby and 206 lbs to cut and 180 lbs. My body just didn't work that way. I can't say whether you will get similar or different results. I can tell you that your body has an ideal weight that it sets for you, and it is hard to go above or below that weight in many cases without a drastic change in diet and behavior.

Why do you need to be 170? I personally function based on performance, not measurables. Adding muscle is great, but you need to eat a lot and lift in a certain way for a sustained period of time. Higher weight, lower rep count. You also need to eat a lot of protein and fewer carbs to entice the body to create more muscle.

I'm not a trainer, so I can't tell you about what program works. I can tell you that even if you're lifting 4x a week, you should add in yoga/stretching each week to maximize performance.
I'm just naturally very thin and always have been. I think getting up to 170 would widen my frame a little. I've been hovering around 155 my whole adult life, outside of my football days when I was heavier.

I can get very cut at 155. But I want to bulk up a little first, then get cut at a heavier weight. I'm not jiggly at all, I'm very fit, I have an outlier of abs, but I'm skinny. I want to be slim, not skinny.
Old 08-01-2013, 11:55 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When trying to build muscle, is there such a thing as lifting to much?

I started around 2 months ago and am working out 5, some times 6 times a week. My workouts are usually around 45 minutes to an hour. 30 sec-45 sec resting period between reps.

And I've never worked out before I started this, so I'm not doing anything to crazy.....

Deadlifts: 3 sets, 8 reps
butterflies: 3 sets: 10 reps
Leg press: 3 sets both legs (12 reps) 2 sets right leg (10 reps)
Bench press: 3 sets both arms (12 reps) 2 sets right arm (8 reps)
Lat Pulldown: 3 sets, 10 reps
Bicep curls: 2 sets, 15 reps

And 3-4 times a week I'll get on my treadmill and run for 5 minutes. I know I know 5 minutes is nothing, but I put the incline on 12 so after the 5 minutes my legs are usually killing me.

Any feedback would be appreciated. I'm up for any kind of suggestion or whatever. I feel like it's a good workout but I've never really done this THIS consistently before. Guess I'm just irritated cuz I thought I'd at least see signs at least of some change.
Old 08-02-2013, 07:33 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I'm a beginner myself, but from what I've read and heard, if you want to build muscle you need to do 5 sets, 5 reps heavy weight and increase the weight 5 lbs each time you go to the gym. Plus give 2 days rest per muscle group.

It sounds like you're not giving your muscles the proper recovery time.

I have noticed that when I went heavy weight low reps it did stress my muscles a lot more than lighter weight with more reps. It's a process, everyone has to really go through it to see what's right for you.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
When trying to build muscle, is there such a thing as lifting to much?

I started around 2 months ago and am working out 5, some times 6 times a week. My workouts are usually around 45 minutes to an hour. 30 sec-45 sec resting period between reps.

And I've never worked out before I started this, so I'm not doing anything to crazy.....

Deadlifts: 3 sets, 8 reps
butterflies: 3 sets: 10 reps
Leg press: 3 sets both legs (12 reps) 2 sets right leg (10 reps)
Bench press: 3 sets both arms (12 reps) 2 sets right arm (8 reps)
Lat Pulldown: 3 sets, 10 reps
Bicep curls: 2 sets, 15 reps
If you're doing the same workout each time, yes, you are overtraining. Most lifters will switch different body parts each time.

I used do the following grouping:
Day 1 - Shoulders + legs.
Day 3 - Pull (back + bicep)
Day 4 - Cardio/HIIT
Day 5 - Push (chest + tricep, a little bit of shoulder)
Day 6 - Sports

Everybody is different and will tailor their workout according to their desire/ability to get to the gym. Some gym rats I knew would do this:
Day 1 - Legs
Day 2 - Chest+Shoulder
Day 3 - Break/cardio
Day 4 - Back
Day 5 - Arms

These days, I don't have time to go to the gym as much (12-14h @ the lab for 6-7 days a week) so I go twice a week for a full body workout.

Quote:
And 3-4 times a week I'll get on my treadmill and run for 5 minutes. I know I know 5 minutes is nothing, but I put the incline on 12 so after the 5 minutes my legs are usually killing me.
Is this pre or post workout? Warm up + cool down?

Just taking the time to do things properly, and make sure to heal up increases the mileage on your body. Overtraining increases the chances of getting injured. My ex (professional dancer) didn't warm up properly in the past and pulled her hamstring. She can't do the full splits anymore. Another friend of mine (aerialist) dislocated her shoulder rehearsing and is still having some trouble with it 3-4 years later.
Verloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just some thought .

This pass Feb I had started my own diet plan eating 1200 to 1500 calories or less a day. Starting running / fast walking for 2.5 miles 6 days a week sometimes 5 days when i got too sore from running. I all did was the run interval training and some insanity work outs for a month ( need to get back into it) And now I am 176 pounds, I was at 212 back in Feb and now I can feel my tummy getting flatter :) .

I'm also almost enlisted too my choice of branch the US Marines. It's gonna a hell of tough boot camp but will be worth it! I go back into recruiting office next for a detail medical check up and what not. I'm very excited to get my next life in gear!
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just went for a 45 minute run outside. It's 102 degrees. I must have sweated a pound or two and it feels great.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote