Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-20-2014, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Just standard.
Tomorrow is gonna kill me.

First week of the 5x5 will be done.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
Tomorrow is gonna kill me.

First week of the 5x5 will be done.
Nice. Kicking you ass? Your legs are probably jello.
Old 02-20-2014, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not that bad actually. the first day kicked my ass. Wednesday wasn't so bad. Tomorrow is gonna be a really good test. i'm front squatting 225 and it's gonna kick my goddamn ass.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 02-20-2014, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not that bad actually. the first day kicked my ass. Wednesday wasn't so bad. Tomorrow is gonna be a really good test. i'm front squatting 225 and it's gonna kick my goddamn ass.
Yeah, Wednesday is the light-ish day right? It's a nice break.
Old 02-20-2014, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Yeah, Wednesday is the light-ish day right? It's a nice break.
It is. Squats, Military and Deadlift for 4 times each with 3 sets of sit ups.

I'll try to update you guys on everything.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 02-20-2014, 09:10 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It is. Squats, Military and Deadlift for 4 times each with 3 sets of sit ups.

I'll try to update you guys on everything.
which 5x5 are you doing? Mad Cow? Bill Starr, SL?
Old 02-20-2014, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Bill Starr 5x5 Linear Version for Intermediate Lifters

#MoncriefArmy
Old 02-20-2014, 09:51 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The world of vitamins and supplements confuses me. I try to research what's recommended and isn't but there's a ton of stuff out there for both sides. What brands are recommended? I currently use:

Nature Made Fish Oil
Nature Made Multi, also recently bought GNC's Ultra Mega Green Men's Sport to try out
GNC Vitamin K-2
anddd just got some Nature's Answer Extra Virgin Coconut Oil a few days ago.

Any advice before I keep spending this damn money on these damn things?

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 09:55 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
The world of vitamins and supplements confuses me. I try to research what's recommended and isn't but there's a ton of stuff out there for both sides. What brands are recommended? I currently use:

Nature Made Fish Oil
Nature Made Multi, also recently bought GNC's Ultra Mega Green Men's Sport to try out
GNC Vitamin K-2

I am of no help, but water is good. You should probably drink more of it. I should, as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 10:09 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I drink plenty of water. Probably over 100 ounces a day..

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 10:13 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Then I got nothing for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 10:20 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
BCAA?

can't go wrong with amino acids.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I take a multi vitamin, flax seed oil and creatine. Also cook with coconut oil as well.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Nature Made Fish Oil
GNC Vitamin K-2

Basics:
Fish Oil - look for DHA and EPA on the product information label.
Multi-vitamin

Companies I like are NOW, AllMax, Gaspari, Optimum Nutrition, and Controlled Labs.

Just as an aside - depending on the multi-vitamin product you are getting, half to 1 serving a day is enough. Most of us aren't pushing our bodies to the limit like professional body builders. They also are called a supplement for a reason, and not a food replacement
Verloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 06:55 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I like GNC Ultra Mega Greens and ten to favor more 'natural' vitamins because, well, they are made from mostly real food. I forget why, but I know the 'sport' vitamins are not the best.
Old 02-21-2014, 08:45 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

andddddddddd I'm dead.

good god.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 02-21-2014, 09:09 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

How were the deads?
Old 02-21-2014, 09:13 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Today was squat, bench and barbell row with 3 sets of weighted dips, 3 sets of barbell curls and 3 sets of triceps extensions

holy goddamn crap. I can't feel anything.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 02-21-2014, 09:15 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh my goodness that sounds miserable to do all on one day.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Bench and Row went pretty well. Squat was ******* tough.

Weighted dips are hard as ****.

Barbell curls and triceps extensions was literally the relaxing part of my workout.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 02-21-2014, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Weighted in at 217 today btw. 13 lbs away!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 02-21-2014, 10:56 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good job Wooty. I've never stuck with a full 5x5 for long, the volume just gets to me.

This morning I did 3 thrusters (full clean into an overhead press) every 30 seconds for 10 minutes. Started at 115 but had to drop to 95. Very mentally taxing to get done with a set and then go right back into it. Then worked on pull-ups (no there was no kipping) and dips.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thrusters are one of the most uncomfortable exercises I've ever done. Even a relatively light weight can become uncomfortable after a few reps. Few exercises give me nausea like a tough set of thrusters.
Old 02-21-2014, 11:42 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, that sounds wretched.

I have back and legs today. Not feeling it. My shoulders/top back are taxed from yesterday.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 11:47 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Yeah, that sounds wretched.

I have back and legs today. Not feeling it. My shoulders/top back are taxed from yesterday.
Did you just go extra hard or do you think you need to adjust your programming some?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote