Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-07-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was 195 this time last year, I'm 170 right now.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm lazy with my diet but my metabolism seems to be handling it for now.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:29 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
I was 195 this time last year, I'm 170 right now.
That's awesome. Congrats.
I was 195 and I'm now 185 (gained 5 lbs in the last month due to no gym time: school and being sick)
I'm getting over my cold now... might go to the gym today or tomorrow. Trying to get down to 175 hopefully.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:12 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Are you folks changing your diet too? I'm about to start incorporate a diet to suit my goals in the next day or so based on some of the research I've conducted. Unfortunately the workouts won't have much effect without the proper eating. At least for what I want to achieve. Can't wait to face the initial bumps in the road for this...

Gotta diet correctly. As you said, just as important. Feel free to ask any questions on dieting.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

beer ***** my healthy lifestyle. Although my eating has been way better of late, feel and look better. I'm hoping I don't drink as much in the summer...but i'll be 21 so i'm not sure :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thought this was funny.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thats awesome.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I received my body caliper the other day. Really good way to track your gains and see what direction you are heading with your diet and training.

It was only $6.00 with free shipping and came in like two or three days.

Quote:
Old 05-13-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just keep in mind those aren't incredibly accurate.
Old 05-13-2012, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I worked out Monday but then had some crazy bad back spasms for the rest of the week. Getting back into the mix of things tomorrow and hoping there is no more pain.
Old 05-13-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I worked out Monday but then had some crazy bad back spasms for the rest of the week. Getting back into the mix of things tomorrow and hoping there is no more pain.

Was your form ******, or just general soreness?
Old 05-13-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Was your form ******, or just general soreness?
It wasn't even from lifting. Felt really good Monday, in the middle of the night I get up to open my window because it was hot as **** and my back went out. Never happened before, hopefully it just goes away.
Old 05-13-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Get a package of those icy hot back patches. Helped me out a bunch today.
Old 05-13-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Just keep in mind those aren't incredibly accurate.
Of course not. But they can be close. And really unless you have access to a bodpod, or some underwater apparatus, all other methods are going aren't going to be that precise.

And I'm getting int the habit of measuring three different spots several times.

Quote:
Old 05-13-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Calipers are annoying. Convenient as hell, but always need someone else to measure you.
Verloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going to start carb backloading tomorrow. Anyone with experience doing that?
Old 05-18-2012, 03:00 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Good workout today. Pull Ups are a demon for me however. I think I might need to get a personal bar for my home. So I can do it everyday whenever I get up and walk around it. Only doing a few sets three times a week I don't feel is enough.

Oh and my goodness so many gorgeous women at the gym. I usually don't go in the daytime because it's so crowed, but today was worth it.

Quote:
Old 05-18-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
That's awesome. Congrats.
I was 195 and I'm now 185 (gained 5 lbs in the last month due to no gym time: school and being sick)
I'm getting over my cold now... might go to the gym today or tomorrow. Trying to get down to 175 hopefully.
Actually that's not awesome for me. I really liked being bigger. I did a lot of strength training and looked really buff, I just basically lost 25 pounds of muscle.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah, well, get to work!

Old 05-18-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Actually that's not awesome for me. I really liked being bigger. I did a lot of strength training and looked really buff, I just basically lost 25 pounds of muscle.

Stop starving yourself, *****.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ATL, how's the bulk going? Gains?
Old 05-18-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
ATL, how's the bulk going? Gains?
Glorious. Have to weigh in again on Sunday, but it looks like I'm on track to put on 3 pounds a month. Noticeable improvement in the traps already. Not accumulating excess fat (yet), and I'm feeling stronger in the gym too. So, really can't complain.

I just finished up Week 2 of the 3 month challenge today. I have to say, I'm not sure how kicking the 5x10 from 50% to 60% is going to go.
Old 05-18-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Glorious. Have to weigh in again on Sunday, but it looks like I'm on track to put on 3 pounds a month. Noticeable improvement in the traps already. Not accumulating excess fat (yet), and I'm feeling stronger in the gym too. So, really can't complain.

I just finished up Week 2 of the 3 month challenge today. I have to say, I'm not sure how kicking the 5x10 from 50% to 60% is going to go.
Which lift is the assistance the worst? I feel like squats are the most painful, but you can always eek them out. Bench can just die outta nowhere.
Old 05-18-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

I'm taking Yoga and Strength Training over the summer for school. Pretty awesome so far.
In ST, we started with Manual Resistance workouts. Never done them before.
Holy crap, they destroy me quick. Only thing that I could see being awful is if you have a terrible spotter.
I had a terrible spotter today, didn't feel like I got 100% out of the workout.
I still like them though. I'll probably incorporate them into my normal routines now.

Old 05-18-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Which lift is the assistance the worst? I feel like squats are the most painful, but you can always eek them out. Bench can just die outta nowhere.

Right on about the squats. I'll say deads. I can feel my form get a little sloppy after #8 on the third and fourth set and then after #6/7 on the 5th. The bench is usually clean, but I can definitely see that happening when I go to 60%. Shoulder Press is kinda funny, as on the 5th set, I always die after 8, and have to a rest-pause kind of thing where it takes me 10 seconds before I can squeeze the last two out.