Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-12-2009, 01:18 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default So...I've got a good story

I couldn't find the FML thread so here goes.

Last night I'm sitting outside watching a storm, and my dog is at the door acting like she wants to come out and piss and/or ****. So I let her out, as the storm was just about over. She goes out and comes back after running into the dark. She comes back, sniffling, or what is the equivalent to sneezing. Now before you hear the rest, you must know that my nose is basically useless, I can smell almost nothing. (She had been sprayed by a skunk, and of course, I couldn't tell) So she comes back and I'm petting her, telling her she was a good girl and all that stuff. So I'm scratching her ears and petting her, for a good 5 minutes, blissfully unaware of the rancid stenvh that is inches from my face, yet I am clueless. So we go inside, I head down to bed, and about 20 minutes or so later, my dad knocks on my door, telling me that the dog had been skunked. I'm wondering if I somehow left the back door open. I get dressed, come upstairs and my mom is gagging from the stench, all the while my dad is trying no to laugh at her. Apparently the whole house reeked of it, and it was so bad it woke my dad up, who doesn't have the best nose either. Well my dad said that everything was closed up, so it must have happened while she was outside, so I tell them about what must have happened.

My mom refuses to believe I can't smell it. She is gagging still and my dad hadlooked at the dog, and saw that she got most of it in the side of her face and her head. So my mom tells me to take a big whiff to prove I can't smell it. So I do, and there is, of course, no reaction from me, which was both astounding and perplexing to my mom. So we get the tomato paste and start cleaning her up in our backyard, all the while she's licking off the stuff with her tongue, which was absolutely hilarious to us. Well it didn't do the job, so we get some shampoo and some regular soap and give it a shot. And it still sin't working. As we were cleaning her I figured I probably stink really bad as well, since I was touching her at the exact spot where she had been sprayed probably less than minute before. So I ask my parents to smell my hands, but the smell had basically filled up the air in and out of our house, so they really couldn't smell a thing, and of course, I am useless. So we finish attempting to clean her, dry her off.

During this time, my mom was vacuuming...Why, you ask? No one knows, sometimes I swear my mom just doesn't think.

Well we let her in the house, put her in a closed off part of our basement for the night, and find something that will rid her of the skunk smell. My mom had lit just about every candle, gone through all the febreeze crap during this stretch. So we were up until 4 last night druing this hole process. So I'm thinking of using this stuff after we clean off the dog with it, as everyone's nose in my house is useless right now, and I don't feel like going out in public and asking people if I smell like a skunk, lol. This concoction uses hydorgen peroxide, dish soap and something else. Besides that (and tomato paste), what are some good things to get rid of skunk smell?

FMLFMLFMLFMLFML.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:23 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want those two minutes it took me to read that back.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:27 PM    (permalink
NBA
Rookie

NBA is a cocksman.NBA is a cocksman.NBA is a cocksman.

White vinegar

and uh, you might need to get a proffesional service at ur house
NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:33 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA View Post
White vinegar

and uh, you might need to get a proffesional service at ur house
The house apparently isn't too bad. My grandmother (lives across the street from me) just came over and doesn't smell it in the house or on me. Crisis averted! But were still going to give the dog a good cleaning with that stuff.

Old 06-12-2009, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 quart 3 percent hydrogen peroxide
1/4 cup baking soda (sodium bicarbonate)
1 teaspoon liquid soap or dish detergent

Bath in it, and done!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:40 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nevermind. Oh internets.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:44 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dude you stink (sorry joke was to easy)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:47 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post

Bath in it, and done!
Looks like someones has experience.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew this girl once who had the same problem you did. She hardly smelled antying. Sometimes she'd forget to put deodorant on so by the end of the day she'd smell really bad. We made a deal I'd tell her if that happened since she couldn't tell. Which resulted in many accusing looks from classmates and other people since I routinely just flat-out said to her "You stink, go put some perfume on or something".

It was even funnier because she'd always reply something like "oh, okay, thanks!" while some people around her were ready to punch me in the face for being rude.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:41 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got a horrible skunk story way worse than this, but I don't have time to type the whole thing now, so it'll have to wait.
Old 06-12-2009, 04:27 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post

Bath in it, and done!
Thats the one we got. Thanks anyway though JBond.

Old 06-12-2009, 04:58 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so, were you just born without a sense of smell, or did something happen?
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:03 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
so, were you just born without a sense of smell, or did something happen?
As I've gotten older, it has slowly become moere and more difficult to smell things. Certain things I can smell easily (don't know why), but for the most part, things have to be very potent for me to smell them. This is the first truly potent thing that I can't smell. Usually if a skunk is hit on the street I smell it, but for whatever reason, I didn't smell anything.

It may have something to do with my work. I've been working with adhesives and stuff like that putting in floors since I was in 6th grade, and inhaling a bunch of sawdust may have done something.

Old 06-12-2009, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I've got a horrible skunk story way worse than this, but I don't have time to type the whole thing now, so it'll have to wait.
I'm guessing it involves mistaken identity and a rather confusing situation in the bedroom.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:34 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't have a good story, but I had my best day of work ever today...

I show up 20 min late and my boss isn't there, and dosen't show up for another hour so I get to take a nap until he arrives. He's there for about 20 min then leaves me with one task, to drive the business car across town and deliver some papers. While on the interstate there is a dump truck with a long heavy-duty chain with a huge hook dragging behind it while going 75mph.. This chain is swinging across the interstate making sparks and hitting ****. He took out a couple signs and some barriers. The driver paying no attention. It was pretty sick.
Next, I show up at the other store branch where my head boss tells me all i have to do is go pick up lunch for the two of us and she's buying. She let's me drive her car and i see some kid get smoked by a car on his bike... He flies through the air across a couple lanes. His bike gets messed up , but he said he's fine for the most part. It was also sick.

The rest of the day I get to drive my car around town and listen to the radio... About an hour away from the end of the day I get a call from my buddy who works at a local beer distributor. He tells me they have six extra cases of beer on the truck i can have if i would like.

In conclusion, it's 5:30, I'm drunk, and I saw some pretty cool destruction today. I call that a good day.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.

Last edited by TitleTown088 : 06-12-2009 at 05:38 PM.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Now before you hear the rest, you must know that my nose is basically useless, I can smell almost nothing.
Wait wait wait... How does that work with eating? can you still taste food? I'd imagine food would have a diminished taste. If so, I'm so sorry.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I don't have a good story, but I had my best day of work ever today...

I show up 20 min late and my boss isn't there, and dosen't show up for another hour so I get to take a nap until he arrives. He's there for about 20 min then leaves me with one task, to drive the business car across town and deliver some papers. While on the interstate there is a dump truck with a long heavy-duty chain with a huge hook dragging behind it while going 75mph.. This chain is swinging across the interstate making sparks and hitting ****. He took out a couple signs and some barriers. The driver paying no attention. It was pretty sick.
Next, I show up at the other store branch where my head boss tells me all i have to do is go pick up lunch for the two of us and she's buying. She let's me drive her car and i see some kid get smoked by a car on his bike... He flies through the air across a couple lanes. His bike gets messed up , but he said he's fine for the most part. It was also sick.

The rest of the day I get to drive my car around town and listen to the radio... About an hour away from the end of the day I get a call from my buddy who works at a local beer distributor. He tells me they have six extra cases of beer on the truck i can have if i would like.

In conclusion, it's 5:30, I'm drunk, and I saw some pretty cool destruction today. I call that a good day.
That's a pretty epic day. I'm proud of you.

Old 06-12-2009, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post

Now it's an awesome day.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:43 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i find it so weird that boys cant smell.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
and they call me a bigot for saying women and asians behind the wheel are more likely to kill me than al qaeda.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hero View Post
and they call me a bigot for saying women and asians behind the wheel are more likely to kill me than al qaeda.
do you spend time in the middle east?

no?

then i'll kill you foo

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
do you spend time in the middre east?

no?

then i'r kirr you foo
fixed ;) ten characters
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 01:08 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, I guess Luis Castillo can read about someone that makes his life right now feel a little better. But still, not by much

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 02:40 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
you're a woman? ****.....

Old 06-13-2009, 11:29 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hero View Post
I just got a new favorite quote, but this may top the cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote