Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-12-2009, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Cyber Nations

Anyone else play?
Its pretty fun if you can get into it, especially if you use IRC. Its not much fun if you don't join an alliance, but if anyone plays or wants to play I can help you out. I've played for over 2 years now, I actually found it from this forum all that time ago when I was here under a different name...

Pretty sure D-Unit or Ward (one of them...) and frogstomp were pretty into it.

Anyways, check it out if you want. Like I said, its pretty fun if you can get into it.

http://www.cybernations.net/

Last edited by Vox Populi : 06-12-2009 at 04:35 PM. Reason: which one was it...
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 04:29 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've heard of it and it looks cool. I actually play to many on-line/ MMORPG type games as it is, or else I might get in.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know the feeling. I used to play a lot, have had to cut down to this and my World of Warcraft fetish. I've been able to hide the fact that I play these games from my friends for 2 years now lol.

Closet nerd ftw!
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote