Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-13-2009, 07:04 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic Depressant View Post
That new Star Wars one looks pretty dope if you feel like locking yourself in your parent's basement for 10 hours a day.

I never really understood the appeal of MMOs. It's like another full-time job except you don't get paid...
Actually, I read somewhere that some people gold farm in WoW and then sell it on EBay or Craig's list. Then there's this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 07:14 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Craigslist is a messed up place....but that seriously made me laugh like no other

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Manic Depressant
Rookie

Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
Craigslist is a messed up place....but that seriously made me laugh like no other
That would be awesome if whoever took her up on her offer got stung and charged as a John. Epic embarrassment.
Manic Depressant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 07:20 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, Vezax is not hard.

Tell your casters to avoid shadow crash and make sure your healers are somewhat competent and Vezax is a joke. 6 ticks is all they should need inside of a saronite vapor for full mana. What we do is separate into two groups of healers/casters, so they rotate in vapors so someone is always healing the MT.

Also really helps if you have a DK tank as they can blow icebound fortitude and not have to move Vezax during Surge of Darkness. Helps a lot on DPS time as the casters and melee don't have to run with the tank. Also, you need a solid to good rogue to interrupt searing flames or it's gg.

Not really sure why I wrote all that out. Yes, I'm a WoW nerd and I've been playing for a few years. Some friends and I have a solid 10 man raiding guild and we've cleared the zone and are starting on hard modes this week.

Wow, I am a nerd.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 07:23 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we should all move to a single server and form a NFLDC guild
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 07:27 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
No, Vezax is not hard.

Tell your casters to avoid shadow crash and make sure your healers are somewhat competent and Vezax is a joke. 6 ticks is all they should need inside of a saronite vapor for full mana. What we do is separate into two groups of healers/casters, so they rotate in vapors so someone is always healing the MT.

Also really helps if you have a DK tank as they can blow icebound fortitude and not have to move Vezax during Surge of Darkness. Helps a lot on DPS time as the casters and melee don't have to run with the tank. Also, you need a solid to good rogue to interrupt searing flames or it's gg.

Not really sure why I wrote all that out. Yes, I'm a WoW nerd and I've been playing for a few years. Some friends and I have a solid 10 man raiding guild and we've cleared the zone and are starting on hard modes this week.

Wow, I am a nerd.
Wowzers! That might have well read like this and it would have made more sense to me........

いいえ、Vezaxは硬くありません。

あなたのキャスターたちに影事故を避けて、あなたの治療者たちが幾分才覚があって、Vezaxが冗談である ことを確認するように話してください。 6匹のダニ〔かちかちという音〕はそれらが完全なマナのためのsaronite蒸気の中で必要とすべき全部 です。 治療者/キャスターの2つのグループの中に私たちがするものは別々である、それで、それらが蒸気で回転するので、誰 かが常に治っている その 山 もしそれらが氷が張り詰めた勇気を吹いて、Vezaxを動かさなくてもよい ことができた時あなたがDKタンク1杯を持っていれば同様に本当に助ける 間 暗さの大波。 キャスター及び混乱としてのDPS時間のたくさんがタンクで運営しなくてもよいヘルプ. また、あなたは炎を焼いて中断するために良いごろつきへの固体を必要としているか、あるいはg gです。

本当にもちろん私はなぜ全てのそれを書いたか. はい、私はWoWオタクで、数年の間プレーしています。 何人かの友達と私は10の男性を急襲することの堅いギルド〔同業組合〕を持っていて、私たちがゾーンをきれ いにして、今週困難なモードを始めていました。

うわっ、私はオタクです。
Old 06-13-2009, 07:29 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That new Star Wars one looks pretty dope if you feel like locking yourself in your parent's basement for 10 hours a day.

I never really understood the appeal of MMOs. It's like another full-time job except you don't get paid...
To each his (or her) own. :)

Old 06-13-2009, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually met Vidae-KC through WoW, and found these forums through him. Therefore, WoW brought me to these forums = awesome.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 08:17 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

There is a Star Wars MMO??? Link please!!!!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 08:20 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
There is a Star Wars MMO??? Link please!!!!
http://www.swtor.com/

Looks pretty good to be honest. I hope it's better than the first Star Wars MMO, which was HORRIBLE.

Also, Aion looks pretty good as well (http://www.aiononline.com/us/) but I'm unsure when it'll be released.

I'm really looking forward to Blizzards next MMO. They haven't announced anything about it but I hope they do at Blizzcon this year. It's going to be awesome because their track record for games is pretty good as of today.

Old 06-13-2009, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still waiting for Huxley. :(
Old 06-13-2009, 10:18 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Once Diablo 3 comes out I will no longer have a social life. Been playing diablo since I was like 6 or 7. Best game ever.

I tried WoW for a bit, got to like 45, but just kinda got bored. Played tons of guild war too, but still got bored.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:22 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Friend and I made a site about a year ago, you should check it out if you're interested in Diablo III.

www.d3db.com

It's kind of raw right now on the information front, as not much has been released.

Old 06-13-2009, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
Once Diablo 3 comes out I will no longer have a social life. Been playing diablo since I was like 6 or 7. Best game ever.
I've heard rumors that Diablo 3 will be pay to play. If it is, I won't get it. Otherwise I'll be playing it non-stop. At it stands now, I play Diablo 2 way too much both on US East ladder and primarily US East non ladder.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 10:55 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, Vezax is not hard.
Aye, learned that one last night. It was... idk. easy now?

Quote:
i.e. me. first roll around i was like, oh **** shadow crash (lost all semblemblence of raiding skills) and walked backwards getting booshed all over the floor.

Quote:
our GM is a pally tank. ergo. he gets kinda bent out of shape when he doesn't MT. we had our bear take it in this time and that worked pretty well with 2 disc priests.

Quote:

Wow, I am a nerd.
xt hardmode is ridiculously easy if you can do a solid 4k dps and have 2 decent healers. freya and thorim aren't bad either.

iron council though made me want to beat my head on a wall... 10 man was easier... 25 man is... idk what.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 10:59 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone wants to start up, let me know and we can do Recruit a Friend.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:09 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
If anyone wants to start up, let me know and we can do Recruit a Friend.
Recruit a Friend is awesome.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 11:10 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Recruit a Friend is awesome.
QFT. My coworkers all linked up and in a week they all have like 4 characters each at lvl 60.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is aq really a chick?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 12:22 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Aye, learned that one last night. It was... idk. easy now?

i.e. me. first roll around i was like, oh **** shadow crash (lost all semblemblence of raiding skills) and walked backwards getting booshed all over the floor.

our GM is a pally tank. ergo. he gets kinda bent out of shape when he doesn't MT. we had our bear take it in this time and that worked pretty well with 2 disc priests.

xt hardmode is ridiculously easy if you can do a solid 4k dps and have 2 decent healers. freya and thorim aren't bad either.

iron council though made me want to beat my head on a wall... 10 man was easier... 25 man is... idk what.
I'm a Paladin tank/GM too but since I rock the house as ret deeps I have no problem when our DK tank wants to tank it up.

We've gotten XT into hard mode phase, which was extremely easy for us, but we haven't tried hard modes because we wanted to clear the zone first. This week we're definitely tackling 4tower FL, XT, IC, Thorim and possibly Freya. Thorim seems REALLY easy. Sifr doesn't seem to do a lot of damage and our healers are A+ so I'm not worried. Definitely not doing 3keeper Freya, but we will work up to it over the next two weeks I'm sure.

The thing I'm not excited about is Firefighter, which seems really really hard. Also not looking forward to hardmode General or Yogg, but that comes later.

Old 06-14-2009, 02:31 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://www.swtor.com/

Looks pretty good to be honest. I hope it's better than the first Star Wars MMO, which was HORRIBLE.

Also, Aion looks pretty good as well (http://www.aiononline.com/us/) but I'm unsure when it'll be released.

I'm really looking forward to Blizzards next MMO. They haven't announced anything about it but I hope they do at Blizzcon this year. It's going to be awesome because their track record for games is pretty good as of today.
Star Wars Galaxies was not horrible until shortly after the Jump to Lightspeed expansion, that's when they started ruining it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Just wait until the MMO catches on in the console game. They're coming. The streets will be a little less crowded.
They have to make a good console MMO first.

Quote:
The thing I'm not excited about is Firefighter, which seems really really hard. Also not looking forward to hardmode General or Yogg, but that comes later.
Mimiron hard mode blows.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 06-14-2009 at 02:37 PM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess I win when it comes to nerdiness as I still play the 1st Neverwinter Nights game. I bought the "Diamond" version in 2006 for $20. For the amount of things you can do with that game, there is NO better value out there that I know of. You have all the Original Campaigns and then you add in all the user made PWs and user made Campaigns and I believe the number is at 3000+ total combined available for download.

Im pretty sure I'm the only one who plays it that is on this forum, but I always have to push it when I see threads like this. I've never given WoW a try because I do not have enough time to devote to a game that I will have to pay monthly for.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 03:06 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Just wait until the MMO catches on in the console game. They're coming. The streets will be a little less crowded.
I remember when there were rumors that GTA4 was going to have a MMO feature for online play.
Old 06-14-2009, 03:22 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Final Fantasy Online for PS2 was the ****.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 04:36 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WoW has effectively ruined the MMO market by dumbing its gameplay down to the point that any moron can completely succeed. I see 90% of new MMO's coming out to be mostly WoW clones with a different back story to try and leach Blizzards customer base.

/gofuk WoW
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote