Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-22-2009, 10:34 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

holy crap. somehow i double posted.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Last edited by awfullyquiet : 07-22-2009 at 10:35 AM. Reason: ^^
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:35 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Wow. My two children must be Jesus 1a and Jesus 1b then.
i know. i don't think people realize people play this game from all walks of life.

a lot of mom's play the game.

i just think it's funny how many guys get their wives to farm stuff for them.

Quote:
In the mountains must be some wow trash joke.
it is.

Old 07-22-2009, 11:51 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
i know. i don't think people realize people play this game from all walks of life.

a lot of mom's play the game.

i just think it's funny how many guys get their wives to farm stuff for them.

it is.
My mom plays WoW. She's alliance though so I disowned her as my blood
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 11:54 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big...?urn=mlb,76154

Houston Astros OF Hunter Pence plays WoW
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:19 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big...?urn=mlb,76154

Houston Astros OF Hunter Pence plays WoW
he plays a mage. and blows **** up.

sounds like he's all TTW... and sounds like he's in a raiding guild?

how the hell would he be able to?

Old 07-25-2009, 02:09 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive been on the last few closed betas for Aion, and I am in love with this game.

Last edited by General Zod : 08-14-2009 at 12:05 AM.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:43 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I started back up after I saw the trailer for Cataclysm. It just looks godly.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 07:25 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

it does.
but it's killing my stats buzz.