Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-13-2009, 12:21 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Things are not going well.
GG Paul. I got lucky. That, or Justin Fargas and LaMont Jordan just win games...

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Apparently I lost by .30 to Zod because of Thomas Jones's ******* 2 TDs. Hopefully I get a state update for a point or something and win tomorrow cause that is horse ****. .3!
A buddy of mine was in the playoffs a couple years ago in our annual FF league. He lost his game by .01 point.

It. was. hilaaaaarious.

Unfortunately, he didn't find it so funny. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
**** stat updates.

Powerhouses reside in the Windy division. The rest of you just don't have WCBGU speed.
I has Scubba vision?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 02:00 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j05son View Post
2 FG's and you win. I'm not feeling good about this Miami & NYJ game...

Pleaseeeee suck Miami... Touchdowns or bust.
THERE IT IS!!!!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:56 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I totally forgot to acquire a QB to be my Bye Week filler, so I'm rolling the dice with Matt Moore. It was either him possibly playing if Delhomme starts sucking on the road against Tampa, Dan Orlovsky possibly playing if Matt Schaub were to be injured against Cincy, or Bruce Gradkowski possibly going in if/when JaMarcus Russell starts sucking against Philly.

I figured Gradkowski probably goes negative if he were to come in against Philly, and the odds of Delhomme playing bad are better than Schaub getting hurt.

Either way, I'm still projected to beat sbh15 by 6+ points, but if Brady blows up against the Titans's crippled secondary, then he may not be Team Winless anymore...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:46 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not looking forward to Schaub's bye week. I'll probably start Julian Edelman over Jamarcus.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All my top guys are back, no byes and no injuries. I better dominate Damix.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 04:58 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I acquired Jason Campbell, I CANNOT BE DEFEATED!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
I acquired Jason Campbell, I CANNOT BE DEFEATED!
As long as Aaron Rodgers stays healthy, my team is now money :D

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 05:02 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
As long as Aaron Rodgers stays healthy, my team is now money :D
You are going to lose this week though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You are going to lose this week though.
Your team stinks.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-16-2009, 05:19 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
All my top guys are back, no byes and no injuries. I better dominate Damix.
Watch your Independent Defensive Players. Both Jason Jones and Cortland Finnegan missed last week's game, and they both got skunked when they were projected to get you a combined 8.27 points. This week, they're projected to get you even more with 10.14 points, but I haven't heard anything to say Finnegan or Jones will play Sunday.

You may wanna watch their status going into Saturday evening. And even if they play, Jones could have a solid game with Brady's immobility/hesitancy but I don't think Finny would post great stats as New England won't be running that much and Brady will be able to attack a rookie on the opposite side of the field.

I'd suggest finding alternate options, unless you wanna gamble with 10 points when you're only favored by 2.16 points.

EDIT: Just checked the Titans injury report, and Jason Jones had full participation on Wednesday's practice, limited on Thursday, and then full again on Friday - he's listed as Questionable but should be able to play. Finnegan, on the other hand, didn't participate in either of the Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday practices - he's listed as Questionable, but it doesn't look good.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 10-16-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

FYI, the projections for Yahoo are beyond terrible. Never use those as justification for anything, lol.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-16-2009, 05:25 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does Damix not care about trades??? I sent him a trade proposal but he never accepted or rejected :(

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 05:36 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
FYI, the projections for Yahoo are beyond terrible. Never use those as justification for anything, lol.
Oh I know. I usually just use them as a middle ground when discussing players or teams. It's really what they're best for, since they change constantly.

Edited my post above. Basically, checked the injury report, and it looks like Jason Jones should play and Cortland Finnegan will sit out. Jason Jones is a good play, and makes me more excited about Kyle Vanden Bosch. Inside pass rush + Vollmer at LT and not Light = KVB's 1st sack of the season! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-16-2009, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Oh I know. I usually just use them as a middle ground when discussing players or teams. It's really what they're best for, since they change constantly.

Edited my post above. Basically, checked the injury report, and it looks like Jason Jones should play and Cortland Finnegan will sit out. Jason Jones is a good play, and makes me more excited about Kyle Vanden Bosch. Inside pass rush + Vollmer at LT and not Light = KVB's 1st sack of the season! :D

That's the issue, they don't change. Look at any player, it is BAD.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-16-2009, 05:54 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
That's the issue, they don't change. Look at any player, it is BAD.
Yes they do. They'll change as the week goes on. Plus, injuries affect them. For example, Justin Fargas's projections are higher over the next 3-4 weeks while Darren McFadden is out. The week McFadden is expected to return, Fargas's projected stats for the weeks from there on out are significantly lower.

I haven't really payed that close of attention to the projections for our league, mainly because there's so many actve positions for each game that it's hard to keep track of, but in my other league that only has 8 active positions each week, the projections change as the week goes along. In fact, two guys were trash talking two weeks ago, and one pointed out how he was projected to have the most points. The other guy told him that it wouldn't last long and he'd have the better projections as the week went along, and sure enough, he was the favored team by the time the weekend rolled around.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:14 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Facebook has better projections than yahoo.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:43 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Between this week and last week, Ive lost 2 games by a combined .8 points. Im so ******* angry. LT literally needed 6 yards all 4th quarter.

**** you Norv Turner, die in a hole alone and cold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:45 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1st place? Top week? Yeah, I rule.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:27 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Between this week and last week, Ive lost 2 games by a combined .8 points. Im so ******* angry. LT literally needed 6 yards all 4th quarter.

**** you Norv Turner, die in a hole alone and cold.
Your team is horrible!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 11-03-2009, 12:15 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I admit, when Darren Sharper caught that desperation INT, I nearly threw my remote into the television. :D

Gonna be close, JB! Hopefully, Yahoo! doesn't find any tackles in the middle of the night that they missed during the game. *crosses fingers*

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:23 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I'm honestly surprised that Derek Fine got me anything.
I wish I had known Cooley got hurt before Wednesday.

Still winning, though.
I quite enjoyed Crayton getting me 2 TD in bye week action last week.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:48 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I'm honestly surprised that Derek Fine got me anything.
I wish I had known Cooley got hurt before Wednesday.

Still winning, though.
I quite enjoyed Crayton getting me 2 TD in bye week action last week.
I almost beat you. Good game.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 11-13-2009, 04:38 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

It's Rivalry Week! Make sure to talk some trash when you beat your "rival" this week!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 11-13-2009, 04:44 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aps Is Going Down! Ill destroy You Daywalker

Last edited by Gay Ork Wang : 11-13-2009 at 08:53 AM.
Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 08:44 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's Rivalry Week! Make sure to talk some trash when you beat your "rival" this week!
I'm going for the classic "Trash Talk before losing" strategy this week. Though I beat APS last week and am now 3-6, comeback time!

Westbrook needs to get his ass healthy!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote